PDA

View Full Version : My lvl 110.

0wn 4 skill
01-08-2010, 03:05 PM
Well I was very sad to see my 110 go. It was about a year old and I autoed every night...

:f: R.I.P 0wn 4 Skill :f:

WARNING HIGHLY EXPLICIT CONTENT

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/6238/lolcn.png

Here is a Email I sent to Jagex impersonating a parent trying to get my account unbanned! LMFAO.

Sent: 15 January 2010 22:34
To: Parents Mailbox
Subject: A Parent's plea

Dear Jagex Ltd,

My son James (otherwise known as '0wn 4 Skill' in the game world) has played Runescape for many years. For the past few it has seemed that he has discovered 'Macroing' or 'autoing' which he was 'banned' for. He fully understood that it was a breach of Rule 7 and when his account was finally 'banned' in August 2009 he was completely devastated.

Now, what you don't understand is that he played this game with his every waking minute.. In rain or sun he was in his attic room playing. He was completely addicted. And then in his every sleeping minute he left his computer on.. Trying to further himself in what seemed pointless to me - But I allowed it.. Not knowing the full implications of what could happen had he become banned. Myself and my son wish to fully apologise to you for this. He has never been so sorry in his life.

James is now half the boy he used to be.. A full array of friends on Runescape kept him happy and pushing his school work to his fullest capacity. (We used to use it as a bargaining tool to him) But now he just doesn't seem to care, his school work is slowly but surely taking a turn for the worse and his recent GCSE results reflect this.

As a parent I have to do something to rectify this.. He has made many new accounts but the effort he put into '0wn 4 Skill' was massive - no new account can amount to what he did with this one. I promise that I will be sweeping his computer checking for any 'autoing' tools every night and he, himself, has promised not to do it again.

Now I have to explain the abusive comments that were left as his 'appeal'. This was in no way my son's doing. His friends came round one day and he was discussing what he should put for his 'appeal'. Cut a long story short, his friends 'sorted it' for him (as they said). Needless to say.. He is not friends with those boys anymore. It is not exactly something that is fashionable to play Runescape and I understand this now - his so called friends showed no remorse but he would not stop crying after they left.

Please Jagex, I do not ask you as person to person - I ask you as parent to parent as I'm sure most of your staff are.

Yours Sincerely,

Jennifer Bell.

And finnally here is the reply I got after about 20 minutes of autoing my pure :)

Sent: 15 January 2010 23:52:05
To:
Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for your email about your child’s account.

If your child has received a ban, it will be due to the actions of their account in-game.

As a parent, I am sure you will appreciate why we encourage a respectful and responsible environment for all our players. When players act otherwise it has a detrimental effect on the game and other players.

If the appeal has been unsuccessful it is because we believe your child’s actions are unacceptable in our game. Please let me assure you that we conduct a thorough review process for all our appeals and do not take any decision lightly when deciding upon the future of an account.

When reviewing the appeal, we always fully consider all information held on our system. This helps us establish whether the account owner was in the control of the account at the time of the offence and understand the context in which the offence occurred. Please be assured that any abusive comments are simply ignored, and do not affect the outcome of an appeal.

Your son’s account will not be unbanned. I appreciate this is not the response you were hoping for; however, we feel that it is unfair to return accounts to game that have gained significant advantages over other players by using rule-breaking methods.

Kind regards,

Mod Kat
Community Safety Team

I had alot of faith in my persuasion skills. DAM JAGEX

Bobarkinator
01-08-2010, 04:51 PM
You spelled "your" wrong in the second appeal.

0wn 4 skill
01-08-2010, 05:24 PM

Cheers bob, i'll email jagex and see about changing that :) x

daddyproboot
01-08-2010, 05:26 PM
10/10 :D Good way to let them know you hate them and would rather not play there game :P

0wn 4 skill
01-08-2010, 05:28 PM
10/10 :D Good way to let them know you hate them and would rather not play there game :P

Hell to the YEAH :) im playing right now actually haha

Zyt3x
01-08-2010, 07:38 PM
Lol good luck ;)
I hope this get accepted

0wn 4 skill
01-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Lol good luck ;)
I hope this get accepted

Why thankyou :)

Harry
01-08-2010, 08:52 PM
I actually think that was intentional. It makes you sound like an idiot when you mispell stuff like that -> Jagex will give more love. I always do that.

noidea
01-08-2010, 09:30 PM
I actually think that was intentional. It makes you sound like an idiot when you mispell stuff like that -> Jagex will give more love. I always do that.

o i herd sowndin liek a reetart meks u bettar?

Micro
01-08-2010, 10:20 PM
so they catch you 1 year AFTER autoing? :O

Zyt3x
01-08-2010, 11:38 PM
so they catch you 1 year AFTER autoing? :ODoubt that, he said the account was 1 year old, not that he autoed on it a year ago ;)

Simtoon
01-08-2010, 11:48 PM
Last time i just did

FUCK all the way they didnt like it :(

whitewolf
01-10-2010, 11:52 PM
With an appeal like that, you're bound to get unbanned =P

0wn 4 skill
01-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Well, you never know whitewolf.. you never know :)

Codex
01-11-2010, 11:39 PM
Would be nice if you get unbanned like that :D

whitewolf
01-13-2010, 06:11 PM
Well, you never know whitewolf.. you never know :)

Rofl yeah, maybe they have an abuse fetish or something =P

0wn 4 skill
01-16-2010, 12:22 AM
Update! Re-read 1st post.

Sex
01-16-2010, 01:24 AM
Damn. After reading the e-mail you sent, I was convinced that they would unban you. Oh well.

Warren
01-16-2010, 04:59 AM
wow, unbelievable how they did not unban you.

Nice try tho i might try something like this if my accounts get banned

0wn 4 skill
01-16-2010, 09:23 AM
I was convinced too mate! I think I could have made it better but that was kick ass

jimthesoundman
01-19-2010, 06:54 AM
"Your" is the correct spelling when used in that context, meaning posession.
"You're" is used in place of "You are" which wouldn't make sense in that sentence.

Sex
01-19-2010, 06:57 AM
"You're" is used in place of "You are" which wouldn't make sense in that sentence.
If you want to be a grammar Nazi, you spelled possession wrong.

swisspking
01-19-2010, 02:42 PM
Ily Sex, haha this is so killing me!

Wouldn't it be the other way round anyway?

Anyway, on Topic, I'm sorry for you Jennifer Bell, that your son didn't get unbanned ;o.
I'm impressed how you got a believable excuse for everything!

0wn 4 skill
01-19-2010, 04:40 PM
I will happily write similar letters for anyone who wants them! :) xx

Sandstorm
01-24-2010, 09:25 AM

'You're' would be correct in that sentence. 'You are all gay,' as opposed to 'Your all gay.' The first one states that they are all gay. The second states that they own an 'all gay'. /duh

Ontopic:

Sucks that you didn't get unbanned - auto another? :P.

~Sand

0wn 4 skill
01-24-2010, 08:28 PM
Sucks that you didn't get unbanned - auto another? :P.

~Sand

In the process of doing it my friend :) smashing the 60 att/str/def mark is the hardest part :(

Bad Boy JH
01-26-2010, 06:39 AM
Hey, impersonate your parents again, and give them a date, in which you "claim" to have started to macro...asking that you skills be reinstated to that point, if they still have them... there are many ways to bargin with Jagex...if you want you acc back...if not...meh!

0wn 4 skill
01-26-2010, 04:46 PM
I have no clue when I started :P I autoed 83 fishing and 99 Fletch but the thing that got me was the two full sets of void. My new account is up and running.

Stats:

60 att/str
40 def
50 Mining, fishing, cooking, woodcutting, firemaking
55 Mage
10 Pray (Gonna do D bones in mems later)
2m GP

ALL F2p :)

game over
01-31-2010, 07:51 AM
lol, feel your pain. my level 70 pure got banned. :(

r3dnoob
02-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Lol, nice one... Once I get banned, I'm going to go all smart ass on them. Even though they dont look at your appeals, I will repeat over and over "Proof plz" :D And if that doesnt work. Ill do what you did. Impersonate my mother XD

Bionicle
02-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Lol, nice one... Once I get banned, I'm going to go all smart ass on them. Even though they dont look at your appeals, I will repeat over and over "Proof plz" :D And if that doesnt work. Ill do what you did. Impersonate my mother XD

Sadly they will not give out proof for the reason that if the proof is true, it will help us determine what is going wrong, and noting that for later cases.

chitin
02-04-2010, 08:14 PM
as i always say theres 2 things u can do if u get banned.option a:
lie ur way thru claiming it wasnt u and never EVER EVER back down from ur lie. cuz if ur do ur scrwd. ooooorr...appolegize...in which case u may feel stupid but has a slightly higher chance to get unbanned..course i always lie rofl.

Bionicle
02-04-2010, 08:18 PM
as i always say theres 2 things u can do if u get banned.option a:
lie ur way thru claiming it wasnt u and never EVER EVER back down from ur lie. cuz if ur do ur scrwd. ooooorr...appolegize...in which case u may feel stupid but has a slightly higher chance to get unbanned..course i always lie rofl.

I always auto non-smart with a proxy.
Then when i play legit (not that often), no proxy.
Then when they hit me with the ban hammer they i can go "OO dis not me boyzzzzz" and they can't prove it was. If i get unbanned, i usually get banned a second time if i still auto, and when I get banned the second time, i stay banned :(.
:p

chitin
02-04-2010, 08:22 PM
when I get banned the second time, i stay banned :(.

rlly? i didnt use proxy either 2 times and still got unbanned -.-

drag30
03-07-2010, 04:20 PM
Lol i tried impersonating my parents got the same response pretty much

game over
03-31-2010, 03:41 AM
gf life

Neehosoft
03-31-2010, 07:48 PM
I always auto non-smart with a proxy.
Then when i play legit (not that often), no proxy.
Then when they hit me with the ban hammer they i can go "OO dis not me boyzzzzz" and they can't prove it was. If i get unbanned, i usually get banned a second time if i still auto, and when I get banned the second time, i stay banned :(.

How'd you get it working with a proxy? All the proxies ive tired using wont load Rune.

04basir
06-03-2010, 03:57 PM
I lold so much by reading every freakin reply specialy the appeals lol

gamer716
06-03-2010, 05:32 PM
My rune pure got banned and I haven't appealed since...it has been about 7 months lol...still wondering what to appeal about....