PDA

View Full Version : Fagex Vs. Imposft! Who will win?

mr. pali
04-06-2006, 02:32 AM
Well I'm not sure if you're aware, but fagex.net and impsoft.net are having a huge ass internet battle.

Post opinions, and who's gonna win?

Pwnd
04-06-2006, 02:35 AM
Impsoft will win because they're a group of scamming assholes. :)

mr. pali
04-06-2006, 02:42 AM
OOH! But it looks like fagex just ddosed em! Theyre down roflmao! haha

Jaun = <3

Pwnd
04-06-2006, 02:48 AM
OOH! But it looks like fagex just ddosed em! Theyre down roflmao! haha

Jaun = <3
Good. They shouldn't even be allowed to have a .net domain.

mr. pali
04-06-2006, 02:54 AM
Good. They shouldn't even be allowed to have a .net domain.

Agreed... They scam little kiddies.

Sdcit
04-06-2006, 03:54 AM
so.. whats going on exactly? :P. a war for what?

mr. pali
04-06-2006, 04:17 AM
Apparently, according to ImpSoft.net (The uber fighter makers genon eric etc.) claim that Juan is making up fake stories to get donations from users, and ImpSoft was DDosing them out of anger. Now fagex is owning impsoft.

Pwnd
04-06-2006, 04:48 AM
Well, Impsoft should just stfu because personally, they have enough money for stupid reasons.

Pyro
04-06-2006, 04:51 AM
Well, Impsoft should just stfu because personally, they have enough money for stupid reasons.

*cough* aryan *cough* sometimes i just cant believe people

Pwnd
04-06-2006, 05:29 AM
*cough* aryan *cough* sometimes i just cant believe people
Dude, seriously.. Thier scripts are horrible, and they make people pay for updated Aryan, which isn't even hard to update.

Idiots.

moparisthebest
04-06-2006, 05:32 AM
well, the whole thing is stupid, but considering that impsoft has control of fagex's cpanel and ftp, im assuming impsoft will win

again, they are both stupid :rolleyes:

Krazy_Meerkat
04-06-2006, 05:34 AM
Agreed, fagex ftw!

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
04-06-2006, 06:44 AM
ehhh there both shit this is the site that owns http://www.villavu.com

Pwnd
04-06-2006, 07:13 AM
ehhh there both shit this is the site that owns http://www.villavu.com
http://82.92.130.193/forums owns villavu.

Jagex_Fagex
04-06-2006, 08:25 AM
http://82.92.130.193/forums owns villavu.

I definately gotta agree with that:p

ruler
04-06-2006, 08:25 AM
pwnd you are always so loving.
cough*leech*cough

You think i am rich? juan brings in $20 a day do nothing, not counting the scams done on the site. co-owner bids, fake sales, advertiers getting no return

Geno went over the top taking creidt for it but the fact is thier are many people un-related to impsoft involved in this. You think I have enough time to sell auths, ddos websites, post on forums, code, update, fool around with fagex.net.

Mr. x - ddos at his leasuire ; getting out of hand; rogue; don't consult before attacks anymore

RoboBot - gets me the cpanel for fagex where i can do anything

geno - wrote the article takign credit for all this when in fact did nothing but handel relations. ;)

You can hate impsoft all you want but we actually produce. We are the scapegoat for the operation like it or not. The operation needs a offical frontman and its me. The other members lurk in the shadows.

I hope this brings some entertainment into the rs2 cheating scene we need to get the juices flowing again.

Pwnd
04-06-2006, 08:47 AM
Since when did you take time to code?

Notice how he only points me out ;P

Krazy_Meerkat
04-06-2006, 09:58 AM
Well it is fun to have some entertainment. Aryan is like the mobster world of cheating.. Lots of power but equal corruption and greed.

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
04-06-2006, 10:29 AM
some one has learnt how to use comand promt =p

thanatos920
04-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Lol impsoft will win though, hands down, and considering they fagex.net doesnt exist anymore i think they did.

XxKanexX
04-06-2006, 11:37 AM
I can see this soon entering the Pit. ;)

Jagex_Fagex
04-06-2006, 11:50 AM
^^^ lol then it will be kane and xerxes goin at it asgain ... lol :p

ruler
04-06-2006, 08:12 PM
Well it is fun to have some entertainment. Aryan is like the mobster world of cheating.. Lots of power but equal corruption and greed.
this post deserves a award, you have no idea how true it is. I might add it to my sig generator.

"Aryan is like the mobster world of cheating"

Ya juan jumped hosting. We can take him out at anytime. Our site is still up. Juan wants the war to stop. His influence is in the decline as is mine. I don't think thier has ever been somone in the cheating scene that has been blamed with so much as me lol. Scapegoat lol, but that is part of the deal i made for my safety of my site.

I honestly hope this is entertaing for you all.

smackers hosting got wiped the whole hard drive, this was not done by anyone in our pact. but i know everyone will blame me.

Thanks for the votes.

Wizzup?
04-06-2006, 08:23 PM
I can see this soon entering the Pit. ;)

Let's hope it won't, we don't want every nice topic to end in the Pit.

inferno
04-06-2006, 08:42 PM
I honestly dont care who wins, it doesn't concern me (although I don't want impsoft to get shut down). It is just a load of stuff thats gone too far in my opinion.

Pwnd
04-06-2006, 09:04 PM
this post deserves a award, you have no idea how true it is. I might add it to my sig generator.

"Aryan is like the mobster world of cheating"

Ya juan jumped hosting. We can take him out at anytime. Our site is still up. Juan wants the war to stop. His influence is in the decline as is mine. I don't think thier has ever been somone in the cheating scene that has been blamed with so much as me lol. Scapegoat lol, but that is part of the deal i made for my safety of my site.

I honestly hope this is entertaing for you all.

smackers hosting got wiped the whole hard drive, this was not done by anyone in our pact. but i know everyone will blame me.

Thanks for the votes.
You've failed to mention the part about corruption and greed. I think that was truer.

GenoDemoN
04-06-2006, 11:23 PM
LOL a voteing..

Pwnd
04-07-2006, 12:02 AM
LOL a voteing.. LOL wtf is a voteing

jme
04-07-2006, 12:28 AM
This war was harmful to people who didn't even participate in it.

The only reason impsoft won is because someone hacked into smacker's server and deleted EVERYTHING and crashed the server. And incase you didn't know, Afelhem was hosted and often built right on that server. Congrats, the war just made us lose a couple month's of work on Afelhem, and 9 month's worth of members.

Smacker was nutreal on this war, so he didn't participate, even though you guys were ddos'ing his server. Your just lucky that smacker considers Geno and Ruler cool people. Obviously someone who ddin't like fagex hacked into his server, most likely a member from impsoft, and most definitly not ruler or any of the impsoft team, but it could very well have been Mr. X or RoboBot, or some other person on the forum.

So by starting this war, it is now costing Me and Smacker over 200 dollars in server repairs, a couple months of programming(our last backup was saved on the server itself) and 9 months worth of members, custom php hacks, and a lot of other hard work, AND paying customer's for smacker's hosting company, who are not too happy about it. Luckily they were understanding, but in their mind I know they are very upset.
Unless we get 200 dollars, over 10 websites of paying customers will be down, the Afelhem forums will be down, and it'll be impossible to retrieve any information from the harddrive. The people who look after our server at a datacenter will attempt retrieving information, but they want 200 dollars and they want us to pay for a new installation of the OS. All donations go to me, jme_009@hotmail.com and in the option note say: For smacker
Also, if your wondering, smacker's paypal account got screwed over, were sharing mine for now.
*Thanks Ruler and a bunch of others for the donation money, anyone else wanna donate? As said on the fagex.net website:

URGENT: SMACKERS SERVER NEEDS REPAIR ASAP HIS MSN IS THESMACKER11@MSN.COM

DONATE HIS PAYPAL jme_009@hotmail.com YOU CAN CONTACT HIM ON MSN! - THIS IS NOT MY PAYPAL ITS SMACKERS!

Eric owner of impcocks is trying to make me pay for the damages for what he did - why would i trash the server my site is hosted on? Who should pay the damages - The person that hacked the server or the person that was getting hacked.

Call it off...

Everyone ddosing their site can stop now. Im not on smackers hosting but he is a good host, since they fucked up his server i decided to leave so he woulnt have anymore trouble. They are messing with his business, they are messing up sites of paying customers so i got off so that his server wont be laggy...thats why you saw the parked domain.

The Mr. X person that hacked smackers cpanel erased all the files on smackers server, fagex, the alfhem game they been working on, all his personal work all the files he had on the server are GONE. This is a major crime and we and working on trying to find out who she is and where she lives we are trying to get the authorities involved because unauthorized access to someone elses server is a cyber-crime we already have confessions on the site and we are gonna find out who you are!

This host will prob shut me down in like an hour if they start attacking us again (without a forum).

But i really dont care anymore i was really angry yesterday becuase alot of things and i pushed the war abit far since we didnt even have a forum up but i slept on it and im cool now, all i got to say is good work on their site they really messed up my site but the site was falling apart anyway so thats why.......

Im thinking of recruiting some people to start fresh again...New forum on an invsion board or something ( just a thought )

So yea you guys can stop the attacks on their site, they somehow think i was or am a scammer but im not.

Note: I think theres alot more scamming going on at other sites than @ fagex...I know people lost money due to some recent and forgotten events but those werent my fault i was just trying to do what i had to do(sell the site), and when you trust people they tend to twist that around and use it against you.

If i didnt care about my site why am i even writing this message? Why am i even bothering to restart?

The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it.
George Orwell (1903 - 1950), Polemic, May 1946, "Second Thoughts on James Burnham"

Btw, isn't it funny how me and smacker do not participate, yet we are the ones who get dragged into this mess and get screwed over in the end.

ruler
04-07-2006, 01:01 AM
i would like more info on this hack. its confuses me the degree or how it could of happnened.

jme
04-07-2006, 01:10 AM
The fact that it was running on windows probably contributed to someone gaining remote access and deleting everything. Why windows? It is all our game can run on.

I remember first post=p
04-07-2006, 01:24 AM
The fact that it was running on windows probably contributed to someone gaining remote access and deleting everything. Why windows? It is all our game can run on.

I'll just file some claims on gold selling websites and get another like 900$ USD. Then donate to you :)

jme
04-07-2006, 01:49 AM
Sites up an running, just missing the websites from people on his webhosting company. Im suprised how quickly he got it up.

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
04-07-2006, 05:57 AM
and this needs to hit the pit befor ti gets any worse guys

WT-Fakawi
04-07-2006, 12:31 PM
jme_009: I will donate some $$$ for R&D ... Will get to that tonight.

I remember first post=p
04-07-2006, 03:21 PM
jme_009: I will donate some $$$ for R&D ... Will get to that tonight.

Do you still accept donations? I have an extra 50$ for SRL, and SRL only. I'll donate some more to jme :( sorry for the loss mate.

ruler
04-07-2006, 08:40 PM
dont give them anything.

Xerxes
04-07-2006, 09:13 PM
All their Aryan scripts were halfassed and ripped.

Not sure about that fighter in scar, however I managed to crack the encryption and that was ripped too..lol :)

Impsoft is noob, no idea about fagex.

Starblaster100
04-08-2006, 12:45 AM
i didn't see any ripped code, besides instead of including the include, he pasted it in.

Thats about it

weaselforce
04-08-2006, 02:10 AM
well fagex is down...too bad. I was never too involved with either, but at least fagex werent fucking assholes. Impsoft charging for their "special" aryan was despicable, thats not what a community is about.

The Prince of Randomness?
04-08-2006, 02:17 AM
They are both noobs...
Fagex are scamers though so i hate them all.

jme
04-08-2006, 02:20 AM
We got the money we need now :) We got our forums and hosting back up, although were missing some data.

People continuly say to us that smacker was faking it, but we both know it was hacked. I still don't know about the repairs as the warrenty should have paid, but he is still insisting it costed 200 dollars, and he did send them 200 dollars for repairs, yet no one believes him and there seems to be some strange conspiracy going on there... I don't know who to believe. Turns out this whole time smacker was roboto, he was the mysterious cpanel hacker who started this war. Genodemon and ruler_eric asked him to help and he did. We have a list of who logged into the server now, we'll see what we can do about it.

But in any case, we don't need the donations anymore, we got it all back up and running, still retrieving info though. Smacker has made me look like a fool in front of everyone too, so Im not supporting his claims anymore.

The Un-Named
04-08-2006, 12:14 PM
Aryan just caused courruption and greed. It should never of been free in the first place.

Krazy_Meerkat
04-08-2006, 01:05 PM
Jagex still would have paid for a copy if enough people complained.

Renax
04-08-2006, 01:54 PM
@the prince of randomness: please don't open your mouth when you don't know the facts a few major scams happened that left a few very nice people, one with a family to support, in very bad situtations. juan is a great guy and despite what is happening so is smacker, juan has personally had two(might be more) deals fall through in his effort to sell fagex.net for reasons that are very noble.

don't accuse a whole site for being scammers because fagex.net has kinda shifted from runescape into a more market/pirated software forum anyway so, in short don't open your mouth until you get your facts straight or i'll take action.

Xerxes
04-08-2006, 04:21 PM
i didn't see any ripped code, besides instead of including the include, he pasted it in.

Thats about it

Good for you, but they are rippers kthx.

GenoDemoN
04-08-2006, 04:56 PM
All their Aryan scripts were halfassed and ripped.

Not sure about that fighter in scar, however I managed to crack the encryption and that was ripped too..lol :)

Impsoft is noob, no idea about fagex.

oh we are really noobs then how come you've never been able to make a single aryans cript which is the easist thing to code thats better than ours or been able to back up an accusation with real fact. its jsut like me saying your straight its a complete lie.

Mutant Squirrle
04-08-2006, 05:04 PM
Geno it seems you have more enemys then i do and thats pretty bad :D maybe you should stop huggin that dog and learn what maturity is?

and prince chill fagex isn't all that bad they have some Great qualitys to them so i mean just because theres a few bad people dont hate the site

Cheesehunk
04-09-2006, 04:22 AM
Geno it seems you have more enemys then i do and thats pretty bad :D maybe you should stop huggin that dog and learn what maturity is?

and prince chill fagex isn't all that bad they have some Great qualitys to them so i mean just because theres a few bad people dont hate the site

I love these arguements.

They actually bring the 'Real' community closer in my opinion!

Xerxes
04-29-2006, 11:33 AM
oh we are really noobs then how come you've never been able to make a single aryans cript which is the easist thing to code thats better than ours or been able to back up an accusation with real fact. its jsut like me saying your straight its a complete lie.

You are noobs. And I have done more Aryan scripts than you, advanced and easy ones. All of your scripts was like ripped from mine and others. The Chicken fighter was mine..you took it, changed names etc, you took other peoples script without asking for permission.

By the way, you can't even spell, how the f'u'ck can you code? well, you CANT!.

HISTORY
04-29-2006, 01:31 PM
wow impsoft is the evil community everyone's against it! soo ill just go with the flow:p Buu Impsoft!!

Mutant Squirrle
04-29-2006, 01:49 PM
Xerxes have you every seen genodemons true code rofl messiest stuff ive ever seen in my life his UberFighter was horrible i couldnt even make out wtf was going on he had empty procedures

procedure setupzones;
begin

end;

nice zones geno ;)

Xerxes
04-29-2006, 05:16 PM
Xerxes have you every seen genodemons true code rofl messiest stuff ive ever seen in my life his UberFighter was horrible i couldnt even make out wtf was going on he had empty procedures

procedure setupzones;
begin

end;

nice zones geno ;)

Yes. I cracked the encryption and it was the shittest code ever.

And his "stats" page could be exploited lol.

Mutant Squirrle
04-29-2006, 08:08 PM
yeah hes not the best programmer ive ever seen kaitnieks owns him rather badly and its not like hes new to it XD so he cant use the 'im a noob' excuse :P

NiCbaZ
11-09-2007, 09:44 PM
Impsft is goin fagex is up....

R0b0t1
11-09-2007, 10:21 PM
Megabump!

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost a year... Does this break the record?

bullzeye95
11-09-2007, 10:32 PM
Actually, more than a year and a half. Nicbaz now holds the record for the most retarded bump ever! You win a lifetime supply of... retardation!

King of Knives
11-09-2007, 11:48 PM
Isn't it the secondstime in 3 days that he gravedigs a 1 year old+ thread?

-Knives

Sp0rky
11-10-2007, 12:06 AM
nicbaz, stop it. Just stop it. Alright? It's annoying, the topic title interested me, then I see all these old school people posting that never come on. And geno is an srl member? wtf? >_>

Hobbit
11-10-2007, 12:07 AM
Ok. we get its old!
No need to spam about it.
Closed