Advanced scripting : Medium walking involved
- Monkfish, Edgeville or Guild fisher
- Rimmy willow cutter/seller
- Agility courses !
- Dark Wizard ranger (South of varrock)
- Pest Controller !

Group scripting and long scripts : Lots of walking and scripting involved
- Rune Mysteries
- Gnome Delivery Minigame (source of mint cakes ! Wahoo !)
- Pyramid Plunder

Any more suggestions? :)

Frement
01-16-2010, 11:57 PM
Tutorial runner, rimmington willow cutter & banker.

Those would be nice :)

Cigue
01-17-2010, 12:55 AM
There's already a draynor cutter/banker for willows :P and rimmington is far from bank so that'd be a hefty piece of scripting !

added tutorial runner, very good idea.

Blumblebee
01-17-2010, 01:02 AM
There's already a draynor cutter/banker for willows :P and rimmington is far from bank so that'd be a hefty piece of scripting !

added tutorial runner, very good idea.

rimmington willows is the fastest experience in the game, if you sell to the general store nearby. I think Tad's script in members was getting like 10-15k more per hour than at draynor willows

Cigue
01-17-2010, 02:50 AM
Added. :)

Zyt3x
01-17-2010, 10:55 AM
I am in the making of a tutorial runner, and so are POMS...

Awkwardsaw
01-17-2010, 03:21 PM
don't make tab makers. if released and abused, it will make the prices plumit

Dynamite
01-17-2010, 03:24 PM
I will make a Ivy Chopper :)

Cigue
01-18-2010, 07:09 AM
don't make tab makers. if released and abused, it will make the prices plumit

Making one that works for all would be nearly impossible, since after taking a break you re-appear out of your house. Therefore, to use it fully you'd need at least a little knowledge of scripting to make it go in your house, in that specific room and orientation to find your lectern.

I don't think such a script would be very popular.

Dynamite
01-21-2010, 07:45 PM
IvyChopper should be released tonight (Within 2 hours :) )

Cartmann
01-21-2010, 08:00 PM
IvyChopper, what is that?

Cough ... reflection Cough ...

A dark wizard killer and banker just south of Varrock would be nice, I've heard it's one of the best f2p money makers? and nice xp (mostly ranged, as dragon hide is almost a requirement to face these wizards)

Dynamite
01-21-2010, 08:00 PM
Chops ivy :p

Bionicle
01-21-2010, 08:03 PM
IvyChopper, what is that?

Cough ... reflection Cough ...

A dark wizard killer and banker just south of Varrock would be nice, I've heard it's one of the best f2p money makers? and nice xp (mostly ranged, as dragon hide is almost a requirement to face these wizards)

How does that make money? I knew they dropped a lot of runes, but not that much :eek:

How bout a shark fisher/banker at the fishin guild?

Cigue
01-21-2010, 08:08 PM
Updated :)

Keep them coming !

Cartmann
01-21-2010, 08:18 PM
How does that make money? I knew they dropped a lot of runes, but not that much :eek:

I'm not 100% sure, but I saw it in a money making guide on the Runescape Forums.
I think they dropped some expensive talismans and staffs too.

swisspking
01-21-2010, 08:43 PM
Yeah, dark wizards kinda often drop tallies etc.

Agility course(s) would be epic!

Zyt3x
01-21-2010, 09:27 PM
I dropped my tutorial runner project and started running POMS instead :)
Works great btw

V Macro V
01-28-2010, 01:50 AM
Uhh, Can anyone make a guild fisher, i dnt think any of them work anymore.

thanks.

Rasta
01-30-2010, 12:10 AM
Uhh, Can anyone make a guild fisher, i dnt think any of them work anymore.

thanks.

Also think a guild fisher would be excellent.

Bad Boy JH
01-31-2010, 05:31 AM
now I am willing to bet the yews over at rimmington are fairly vacent, on most worlds, and there are 4 yew trees there...
So I propose a script that cuts the yews at rimmington and either...
1. Banks at draynor (explorer's ring helps) OR
2. Sells at General store, which is the less prefered option...because yews are for $$ not exp...

I think it can work better than ones for edgeville, because there are less people there....'

Otherwise one for the back of varrock castle...I am on there now, just me and ONE other person...win!

Coh3n
01-31-2010, 07:17 AM
now I am willing to bet the yews over at rimmington are fairly vacent, on most worlds, and there are 4 yew trees there...
So I propose a script that cuts the yews at rimmington and either...
1. Banks at draynor (explorer's ring helps) OR
2. Sells at General store, which is the less prefered option...because yews are for $$ not exp...

I think it can work better than ones for edgeville, because there are less people there....'

Otherwise one for the back of varrock castle...I am on there now, just me and ONE other person...win!
Not a bad idea, I'll consider adding the Yews and Willows to my Draynor script in the future.

HayHay89
01-31-2010, 09:44 AM
A yew Cutter We dont have any working Ones

Bad Boy JH
02-01-2010, 07:12 AM
I have decided, since, I want it, the quickest way is to make, it so...I am making the yew cutter for the back of varrock castle...yay!

Alligaattor
02-01-2010, 11:59 AM
Guild Fisher!!!
bank is close, fast fishing and good profit :P

zenith22
02-01-2010, 08:34 PM
an updated pest controller. ive been looking for a while now; all seem to be outdated. and it can help people make money and train there combat

Bionicle
02-01-2010, 09:06 PM
I have decided, since, I want it, the quickest way is to make, it so...I am making the yew cutter for the back of varrock castle...yay!

You should make it with the option to sell each inventory to the GE, that would be pretty cool :p

Bad Boy JH
02-02-2010, 05:21 AM
I am surprised at the amount of requests for Member's skills, I thought most autoers would be f2p....interesting....

You should make it with the option to sell each inventory to the GE, that would be pretty cool :p

do they sell quick enough for that to be a viable option, I could get it to sell every say...700 logs or something...you could cut that many in how long to you recon...I don't particuly want this to delve into a thread for my script, but he started it...I am such a child!

zenith22
02-02-2010, 09:12 PM
I am surprised at the amount of requests for Member's skills, I thought most autoers would be f2p....interesting....

do they sell quick enough for that to be a viable option, I could get it to sell every say...700 logs or something...you could cut that many in how long to you recon...I don't particuly want this to delve into a thread for my script, but he started it...I am such a child!

At lowest they sell pretty quickly. and cutting 700 would probably be a few hours or so.

Bad Boy JH
02-02-2010, 09:30 PM
I'll see if my scripting skillz are good enough....probably not though

Cigue
02-04-2010, 03:06 AM
Added pest controller !

zenith22
02-08-2010, 02:15 AM
Added pest controller !

Pest Controller=WIN

You get ok combat exp because it is 1/4th in pest control but then you get the void credits which you can turn into more exp if you are just interested in leveling, and every win you get like 1.8k or something. If you are doing it for money the best bet is to use the points for the herb pack which sells for around 70k. SO WHOEVER MAKES A WORKING PEST CONTROLLER WINS AT LIFE.

grats
02-12-2010, 04:46 AM
I really wish I wasn't retarded and could write scripts...

my suggestion is an iron miner / banker for maybe falador ... or some other place..

also coal miner / banker for the mining guild would be cool

Bad Boy JH
02-12-2010, 07:20 AM
Dxzgxz, would you like to have some help on one, I am still fixing up my woodcutting script so I might be able to make all of it, but I can ceratinly give you some advise if you need it!

Dynamite
02-12-2010, 11:04 AM
dxzgzx, I am nearly finished with my AIO Miner.
Also, I have just got on holidays for school, so I will try and make a Pest Controller :)

grats
02-12-2010, 05:27 PM
dxzgzx, I am nearly finished with my AIO Miner.
Also, I have just got on holidays for school, so I will try and make a Pest Controller :)

Let me know when that's ready for some testing I am in the middle of setting up a new server tower that could run 16 or more bots virtually

Dxzgxz, would you like to have some help on one, I am still fixing up my woodcutting script so I might be able to make all of it, but I can ceratinly give you some advise if you need it!

No I am a network engineer I've been in computers for many years I know coding and the best thing I can do is rape the command prompt other than that I cannot learn code my mind set is completely in different directions... I've tried and tried there is no way

keep in mind I don't really sell anything because I don't want the market to be flooded

Cigue
02-12-2010, 09:25 PM

F2P scripts are easier to write than P2P scripts, that's why :p

nickrules
04-17-2010, 03:14 PM
I will be taking up the project of Rimmington Willow chopper and seller :o wish me luck, lol

kevinconklin
09-15-2010, 01:51 AM
i would love to see a monkfisher.

souldragon
09-15-2010, 07:14 AM
I would like a crafter that can use a needle to make any item such as leather and dragonhides into items with banking would be nice. Also a Sorceress Garden bot and a stun alcher would be fabulous.

gerver
09-16-2010, 05:13 PM
Pest COntrol !!

Inspirations
09-16-2010, 08:11 PM
Soul Wars! Once I get better at scripting thats what I'll be starting :)