PDA

View Full Version : making a java bot, rgb to int?

ZaSz
01-19-2010, 03:11 AM
Well, I'm making a java bot, got some mouse functions down, now I want to convert rgb to an integer like in srl.

noidea
01-19-2010, 03:15 AM
http://www.villavu.com/forum/showpost.php?p=656851&postcount=3
made it a few months ago. Lol It's a tad embarrassing because I've become better at java since then :3

ZaSz
01-19-2010, 03:32 AM
Sweet, that's what I was looking for, thanks, its hard looking thinks up cause I don't have internet right now, and I got to do everything from my phone... my bots starting to work :D

noidea
01-19-2010, 04:39 AM
I can't wait to see what youre doing :D
Lets see it soon. BTW, dont use the findcolor method l made. Lol, made it in lile 20 minutes and It's very slow. Look on the thread I posted, some one made a vry quick one.

Are you writing some of the bot on your g1? :o

ZaSz
01-19-2010, 10:23 PM
Lol its really nothing special. And its not on my g1 lol, although I am researching everything online from my phone though. Right now I got mouse functions (humanlike (a little barrowed from srl)), get color + find color (support for inputting rgb or hex color like srl), so a few major functions are done. I should be getting on the internet on pc soon I hope.

noidea
01-19-2010, 10:35 PM
Lol its really nothing special. And its not on my g1 lol, although I am researching everything online from my phone though. Right now I got mouse functions (humanlike (a little barrowed from srl)), get color + find color (support for inputting rgb or hex color like srl), so a few major functions are done. I should be getting on the internet on pc soon I hope.

Tether your G1? Should be easy, amirite?

MylesMadness
01-19-2010, 10:48 PM
Tether your G1? Should be easy, amirite?Offtopic to the thread but http://lifehacker.com/5447347/how-to-tether-your-android-phone

ZaSz
01-19-2010, 11:24 PM
Just tethered with pdanet, its pretty awesome! My moms like wtf how the f did you do that?

n3ss3s
01-20-2010, 11:03 AM
java.awt.Color

noidea
01-21-2010, 08:43 PM
Hows this going?

Cigue
01-22-2010, 11:07 PM
I don't know if someone posted this : assuming every color is on a 0-255 range, just do r + g*256 + b*256^2 to get a unique integer for each color :)

senrath
01-23-2010, 12:40 AM
I don't know if someone posted this : assuming every color is on a 0-255 range, just do r + g*256 + b*256^2 to get a unique integer for each color :)

I assume he wanted to use the same numbers as SCAR does.

arash
01-25-2010, 11:23 PM
Why even make a java bot that uses colors, too many people make nooby color bot's, and use BCEL(unrelated to this thread) these days. Just use god damn reflection, it is there for a reason.

Dynamite
01-25-2010, 11:28 PM
Why even make a java bot that uses colors, too many people make nooby color bot's, and use BCEL(unrelated to this thread) these days. Just use god damn reflection, it is there for a reason.

Oh so you fixed ref for us? xD
It broken dude.

arash
01-29-2010, 02:45 AM
If you knew anything you would know that reflection is a feature of Java. So referring to reflection as broken is horribly incorrect. The SRL community's lame implementation of Reflection in RS2 is broken.

Dervish
02-03-2010, 11:57 AM
If you knew anything you would know that reflection is a feature of Java. So referring to reflection as broken is horribly incorrect. The SRL community's lame implementation of Reflection in RS2 is broken.

I must agree with arash on this one, I have the feeling SRL is dieing out, well that is just my feeling.

Its dieing out because of all elitists (or people who don't want to spend 2 minutes to learn reflection when its up) who bash on reflection.

I think we have to face it, we must go further, stop the color botting.

Bash me all you want, derep me like you have so many times, I have spoken truth and how I think, and how it should be.

Awkwardsaw
02-03-2010, 01:14 PM
imo, the point of this comminity is to learn, be challenged ect ect. color > java when it comes to challenging :)

Sex
02-03-2010, 01:18 PM
imo, the point of this comminity is to learn, be challenged ect ect. color > java when it comes to challenging :)
Uhh, what?
Java is a programming language, color is not..

Dervish
02-03-2010, 01:51 PM
imo, the point of this comminity is to learn, be challenged ect ect. color finding methods > java's finding methods when it comes to challenging :)

Fixed.

Well people don't want challenging things that do not work; thats how it is, and why our community is dieing out.

Maybe simba and SRL 5 will change it. Who knows.

Sex
02-03-2010, 02:13 PM
Color works though.
But anyways, the end user doesn't give a fuck if it was challenging to make or not. All they want is for it to be easy to setup, and reliable.

Dervish
02-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Color works though.
But anyways, the end user doesn't give a fuck if it was challenging to make or not. All they want is for it to be easy to setup, and reliable.

So far, Java bots have had FAR better reliability than color to me.

Sex
02-03-2010, 03:23 PM
I'm not arguing that color is better lol..
It isn't, truthfully.
Bro, Java isn't an object finding method!!
Stop saying that. Stop comparing Java to "color".
The common Java bots use either reflection or BCEL...