PDA

View Full Version : [Collecting] Anti-dragon shields

Vandalf
01-29-2010, 02:06 AM
I want a script designed to collect anti-dragon shields from Duke Horacio.

The idea is explained better in this thread (http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54477).

Thanks.

Edit:
To avoid more utterly pointless replies, I'll just copy here what I posted on that thread:

If you have any anti-dragon shields in your bank, withdraw them all in noted form.
Then walk up to Duke Horacio in Lumbridge,
drop the shields
and ask him for an anti-dragon shield.
Once you have it, drop it immediately
and ask Horacio for another one.
Repeat until your inventory is full,
bank the shields,
then start again.

Even more:
This is not indispensable, but it would be nice if the script could also sell the shields on the G.E. periodically, to reduce losses from random events.

Baked0420
01-29-2010, 03:19 AM
I thought about this, but the only thing is you need to drop them each time before you can get them from Duke, and I don't think you can have any in your bank so you need to deposit all and then withdraw all as a note. And I never tested a whole inventory, so I don't know, but I don't know if you can drop a shield and get one and drop that one and keep doing it for 27 shields without any disappearing. Seems like more trouble than it's worth. But if I get some extra free-time, I'll attempt it.

Vandalf
01-29-2010, 03:30 AM
I thought about this, blah blah blah... But if I get some extra free-time, I'll attempt it.

You better not. I'd prefer someone else to make this script... Someone with more free time and less moronic comments to make about the idea.

Baked0420
01-29-2010, 03:35 AM
alright, was just saying why I decided not to make it when I thought about it a few months ago, it's not very good money for how much trouble it's worth. But fine suit yourself, and a better idea would be to stop being a leecher and just learn to script and do it yourself.

i luffs yeww
01-29-2010, 03:46 AM
You better not. I'd prefer someone else to make this script... Someone with more free time and less moronic comments to make about the idea.

:3 Chill, man. :) He's just offering his help in case he gets around to it. ;) It's not like he said nobody else can do it, and everyone has to wait because he's the coolest. :p

Anyway, good luck finding someone. ;) I would, but.. I shouldn't, because of stuff. :p Sorry.

noidea
01-29-2010, 03:54 AM

Hey bro.. Calm down. There was nothing moronic in his post. He was merely stating his opinion.

tls
01-29-2010, 03:55 AM
How much is it an hour?

Vandalf
01-29-2010, 04:16 AM
How much is it an hour?

Supposing that each inventory took 5 minutes and made 15k of profits, it would be 180k an hour. This is an underestimated approximation.

Zyt3x
01-29-2010, 01:11 PM
I'll make one :)
EDIT: Tomorrow. Got too much stuff to do today

Runescapian321
01-30-2010, 01:21 AM
I just tested this. Conclusion: 150k-200k/h. It's almost easy to make 150k legit, but 200k would have to be a flawless, 100% efficient script. Best way to do it is, in my opinion:

1) Start at bank with all Antidragonfire shields as a note
2) Run to Duke
3) Drop Shield(s)
4) Get another shield
5) Repeat 3 & 4 for about 2 minutes, 45 seconds
6) Pick up all the shields (15-20 of them)
7) Run to bank, deposit
8) Repeat 1-7

Either way, seems like a very solid method if...

People actually buy the shields
Someone is able to make a super efficient script for it
The script does not get released to public; that would kill the method

Bad Boy JH
02-02-2010, 05:23 AM
if they do start to be sold less, they could be sold to a general store for a *much* lower profit....dunno what they're worth....

YoHoJo
02-02-2010, 05:40 AM
I
The script does not get released to public; that would kill the method
[/LIST]

SRL-Forums > SRL Public Forum > SRL Junior Member Scripts > Script Requests. > [Collector] Anti-dragon shields

Oh N0se Too late! :p haha.
(I know not the script, but the 'method' has! :p)