PDA

View Full Version : Converting SRL to HD

silentwolf
01-31-2010, 07:24 PM
What are your thoughts? For those that aren't aware, I have produced a basic form of reflection here (http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54447). This requires HD to run. It allows for trivial object detection, but it needs some colour methods to back it up. It will NOT break every time the client is updated, which is the main advantage of this method.

Can people take a look into converting SRL to work with HD? Specifically with these settings:
http://i49.tinypic.com/24v1rp2.png

If this is done then I will endevour to do the following:

Provide extensive functions for model detection, e.g. return arrays of all models on the screen, in a specific region, etc
Replace the wrapper with a hook, which will make it virtually undetectable*
support SMART
look into map walking, or at least faciliate easy walking

Without SRL, this method of reflection is pretty useless. But if combined with SRL, this could become a very powerful way of botting in RS. Please consider investing some time in this!

*as far as I am aware, jagex would have to make windows API calls to specifically search for the hook, something which they don't seem to do to try and detect other cheats.

Timer
01-31-2010, 07:27 PM
well.. I'm sure we could incorporate it into SRL, doing it the same way Simba is..
ex.
{$IFDEF OpenGLandHD}
{$ELSE}
{$ENDIF}

silentwolf
01-31-2010, 07:29 PM
This would make sense. I'm not at a computer with SRL installed atm... does SRL define colours used etc, or are they all hard coded in? I'm not sure how much coords would change between clients... I'd imagine not at all?

The other huge advantage of this is of course virtually trivial random solving.

MylesMadness
01-31-2010, 07:41 PM
This would make sense. I'm not at a computer with SRL installed atm... does SRL define colours used etc, or are they all hard coded in? I'm not sure how much coords would change between clients... I'd imagine not at all?

The other huge advantage of this is of course virtually trivial random solving.As of now they are hard coded, but I would wait for Simba and SRL5 to start along this process

mastaraymond
01-31-2010, 07:54 PM
It might be smarter to just start a different library, like reflection. We can always merge these one's later. However, the ogl hook would need some extra functions, right?

silentwolf
01-31-2010, 08:30 PM
Not many, most would be directly from the plugin. It might make sense to branch to the two libraries.

Naike
01-31-2010, 08:36 PM
It might be smarter to just start a different library, like reflection.

^

However, Thinking about it, it's not that many things that needs to be changed..

Zyt3x
01-31-2010, 08:56 PM
^

However, Thinking about it, it's not that many things that needs to be changed..That's what I've been saying all along..

The Claw
02-01-2010, 03:11 AM
What would need to be changed? Text, bitmaps, dtms, and co-ords are all the same. The minor changes in colours/appearance of ground items/other things would be dealt with by the scripter.

I think the best way to it would be to use defines in SRL for the few (if any) things that need to be changed, then have a file in misc - Interception.scar or something - which would set the define, and include all the interception procedures/functions, like how smart is currently integrated.

marpis
02-01-2010, 05:25 AM
Silentwolf, here's your moment. :)
Either make a scar library or write a bot of your own and shine.

MasterKill
02-01-2010, 06:11 AM
I love the idea of running bots in HD tough :) I've followed your threads SilentWolf and I think it would be a big help, especially when those variables are static. Maybe something could be done within Simba? As the reflection plugin never got that popular.

silentwolf
02-01-2010, 08:37 AM
Silentwolf, here's your moment. :)
Either make a scar library or write a bot of your own and shine.

TBH, I don't have the time to carry this on my own. All I need is a few people with knowledge of SRL to test the functions they believe could be broken in HD and commit a fix. I'll then update interception a bit and some other people can work on getting IDs for solving the randoms which are tough (.e.g leo, certer etc).

Dynamite
02-01-2010, 03:47 PM
I can do the randoms :)

mastaraymond
02-01-2010, 06:27 PM
I'm not sure what HD would actually break?

For example; does HD render using different font / font sizes?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, the HUD will completely change when using HD right? That case all of the GameTab functions etc will break?

I'm not so sure about the possibilities of Interception. Can you do object finding, like Banks etc?

Zyt3x
02-01-2010, 06:41 PM
I'm not sure what HD would actually break?

For example; does HD render using different font / font sizes?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, the HUD will completely change when using HD right? That case all of the GameTab functions etc will break?

I'm not so sure about the possibilities of Interception. Can you do object finding, like Banks etc?HD looks exactly like SD but with better quality (OpenGL) in MS and MM

marpis
02-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Hm...

When you give us all the tools we need to find everything in mainscreen, I think we could put up a project for this. All, even 2D pictures would be processed by this interception. Wouldn't be anyhow related to SRL, rather than being a complete function library written from scratch.

Wizzup?
02-01-2010, 07:11 PM
AFAIK Windows uses DirectX for OpenGL. Are you sure you can still simply capture the window?

silentwolf
02-01-2010, 08:08 PM
Are you sure you can still simply capture the window?

What do you mean by this?

Also, directx and opengl are in no way linked in windows :)

Wizzup?
02-01-2010, 09:12 PM
What do you mean by this?

Also, directx and opengl are in no way linked in windows :)

OpenGL is mainly implemented with DirectX on Vista and Windows 7. They support it natively up to version 1.4 or so, and the rest is implemented in D3D.

What I meant to say is that you can't get the data of a DirectX (or OpenGL?) application on Windows. Try to target, let's say, CS:S. It will just result in a black bitmap of the screen when using SCAR.

mastaraymond
02-02-2010, 02:44 PM
OpenGL is mainly implemented with DirectX on Vista and Windows 7. They support it natively up to version 1.4 or so, and the rest is implemented in D3D.

What I meant to say is that you can't get the data of a DirectX (or OpenGL?) application on Windows. Try to target, let's say, CS:S. It will just result in a black bitmap of the screen when using SCAR.
But in combination with SMART it should be possible, right?

silentwolf
02-02-2010, 05:12 PM

I'm not at a computer with SCAR on atm. Can someone test if the HD window can be captured? If not, I will have to come up with a solution ;)

The Claw
02-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Just tested, Wizzup's correct.

silentwolf
02-02-2010, 11:07 PM
OK, can someone send me the simba source code and I'll see what I can do.

Wizzup?
02-02-2010, 11:43 PM
But in combination with SMART it should be possible, right?

Yes, as far as I know it should work.

OK, can someone send me the simba source code and I'll see what I can do.

I've granted you access to the Simba forums - you can find a link to the source there. The source code is in Pascal, so if you run into syntax problems, don't hesitate to ask. Eventually it will all be coded in C(++), but for now Pascal is easier.

It is possible to capture OpenGL/DirectX windows when the proper API calls are used, but that obviously won't work for normal windows.

n3ss3s
02-03-2010, 12:05 PM
Please people, just so that Method and our other Java fellows can avoid tearing us some new holes when this becomes famous, let's not call it a form of reflection ;)

Goobs
02-03-2010, 10:31 PM
How 'bout we call it something like Pride? You know, Simba's pride and all that from the movies. Thought it would tie in nicely =).

On a side note, you never answered my question from the interception 1.0 thread =P. No big deal: I will just ask again: Will we be able to detect spell casts on things like, say, the Lumbridge Dummies? I know this isn't Java based and all, just figured there might be a way =).