PDA

View Full Version : Mouse events without actually moving cursor

marpis
02-08-2010, 02:24 PM
I know SendMessage and PostMessage can send mouse events to a specific handle to a specific cordinate, but I cant get it to work with TWebBrowser.

I have a TWebBrowser which has runescape running on it, but nothing happens when I SendMessage to it's handle.

I'm figuring out the basics of making a minimizeable rs bot.

weequ
02-08-2010, 03:07 PM
I can't ansver your question but goodluck with your bot! I think its less detectable if your bot is actually a browser, atleast if it pretendts to be firefox or ie. ;)

mastaraymond
02-08-2010, 03:41 PM
I've tried this before.. I couldn't get it to work with Runescape.. So yeah, good luck :p

EDIT: You must send a lot more messages than just WM_MouseMove, google for something that monitors the messages send to a window.

marpis
02-08-2010, 04:00 PM
I've tried this before.. I couldn't get it to work with Runescape.. So yeah, good luck :p

EDIT: You must send a lot more messages than just WM_MouseMove, google for something that monitors the messages send to a window.

Tried WM_LBUTTONDOWN and then WM_LBUTTONUP or something like that too but didn't work :S

mastaraymond
02-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Tried WM_LBUTTONDOWN and then WM_LBUTTONUP or something like that too but didn't work :S
You have to send a sequence of events, like entering the window, activating etc..

However I don't think that java gets activated by those events, I think java just gets the raw-pointer data..

nielsie95
02-08-2010, 07:38 PM
Java doesn't like those messages =\, but it should work with other elements in the browser, just make sure you pass the right handle.

mastaraymond
02-08-2010, 08:20 PM
Java doesn't like those messages =\, but it should work with other elements in the browser, just make sure you pass the right handle.
Neither does flash :(

_ChArMz
02-08-2010, 08:40 PM
it works with flash, just not java

use

WM_LBUTTONDOWN, MK_LBUTTON
and
WM_RBUTTONDOWN, MK_RBUTTON

WM_LBUTTONUP
and
WM_RBUTTONUP

WM_MOUSEMOVE

mastaraymond
02-08-2010, 08:55 PM
it works with flash, just not java

use

WM_LBUTTONDOWN, MK_LBUTTON
and
WM_RBUTTONDOWN, MK_RBUTTON

WM_LBUTTONUP
and
WM_RBUTTONUP

WM_MOUSEMOVE
Try it on "Dofus".. Flash game, but it clearly didn't want to cooperate :(.

_ChArMz
02-08-2010, 09:00 PM
Try it on "Dofus".. Flash game, but it clearly didn't want to cooperate :(.

hmm maybe you have to do a weird hook or something...they may have something blocking it?...but on just a normal everyday browser flash game they work fine

Zyt3x
02-08-2010, 09:43 PM
Try it on "Dofus".. Flash game, but it clearly didn't want to cooperate :(.Even SCAR's MoveMouse wont work on Dofus :/

marpis
02-08-2010, 10:17 PM
What handle should I hook? WebBrowser1.Handle?