PDA

View Full Version : Need a Request!

Dynamite
02-15-2010, 05:41 PM
Hi there guys,

I have a major chest infection and it is holidays for me, so I am VERY bored.
My last script: SRL Power Miner, I believe is quite a success, so I want to make a new script :)
I mainly make scripts for educational purposes but also like to see them used :)

Anyway I stop blabbing now :p

So yeah, request anything.

Requests so far:

Pest Controller
Multi Loc Firemaker

:)

T~M

Bebe
02-15-2010, 05:48 PM
I haven't seen a decent firemaking script in quite some time. And not one that supports multiple popular locations (GE, VEB, Fally east, Yanille, Drayor)

It would be useful because most people use fm or fletching as a fast way to get trim on their skill capes.

Dynamite
02-15-2010, 05:50 PM
Hmm Bebe, that sounds like fun :)

grats
02-15-2010, 06:21 PM
A monster killer that isn't broken somewhere

A guild coal miner that banks etc in falador

A fishing one that fishes lobbies and banks them?? that would be pretty cool O_O

I'd test them ;)

I added you to msn or aim I forgot which I'll just add you on both lol logon sometime!

Bionicle
02-15-2010, 07:37 PM
I agree with bebe, a firemaker that supports more then one spot would be good. The only working one out right now i think is mine, but its only in draynor and is still in the beta stage cause no one's testing it >.<

That reminds me, i still have to update those DTMs that broke after that update :rolleyes:

YoHoJo
02-15-2010, 10:28 PM
A cow killer for at Beefy Bill, and banks hides/meat at him.
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Beefy_Bill
(Itll be tough!)

Guildminer

Barbarian Village Fly fisher (w/ cooking maybe? there are permanent fires at the barbarian hut I think)

A fighter of some sort for something.
Cow killer/hide banker for south falador
Goblin killer/Guard Killer/Killer of something at any of the strongholds/Monk Killer

:]

Frement
02-15-2010, 11:09 PM
(Itll be tough!)

Guildminer

Barbarian Village Fly fisher (w/ cooking maybe? there are permanent fires at the barbarian hut I think)

Goblin killer/Guard Killer/Killer of something at any of the strongholds/Monk Killer

Whats with the monks? How does that idea work? I could give that try after my Guard Killer for Falador.

YoHoJo
02-15-2010, 11:15 PM
Lots of pures train on monks. They are quite weak, and you can talk to them and they heal you, so its great.

Frement
02-15-2010, 11:17 PM
Lots of pures train on monks. They are quite weak, and you can talk to them and they heal you, so its great.

Ahh, yeah :) That will be my next script.

TazManian
02-18-2010, 09:23 AM
Firemaker who firemakes at Fist of Guthix aswell

Nose Smasher
02-18-2010, 09:21 PM
Anti-Dragon Breathe Shield Collector... This idea could be epic if we all work together...

Shields are about 600gp each in GE and you get em free from the Duke in Lumby

only problem is he'll only give 1 to you if you have 0 in your Inv and 0 in your bank... So you have to keep em noted and keep dropping em to get more...

Profit is around 200k/hr... But they prolly don't sell in GE lol... But it's a good junk item for transfers...

But if you want this idea to REALLY work, we should start a merching group and merch the anti-dragon shields! Double win right there... Price will be going up and the amount of shields being traded in the GE will go up, making them easier to sell...

Phran6
02-18-2010, 10:07 PM
a man fighter at edgville that colect bone and bank it !

rya
02-21-2010, 06:18 PM
Anti-Dragon Breathe Shield Collector... This idea could be epic if we all work together...

Shields are about 600gp each in GE and you get em free from the Duke in Lumby

only problem is he'll only give 1 to you if you have 0 in your Inv and 0 in your bank... So you have to keep em noted and keep dropping em to get more...

Profit is around 200k/hr... But they prolly don't sell in GE lol... But it's a good junk item for transfers...

But if you want this idea to REALLY work, we should start a merching group and merch the anti-dragon shields! Double win right there... Price will be going up and the amount of shields being traded in the GE will go up, making them easier to sell...

Fail people will just get a free one

i luffs yeww
02-21-2010, 08:00 PM
Fail people will just get a free one

:/ Obviously you don't understand prices much. :p Why are grimy herbs worth more than clean herbs (usually)? Because people don't want to take the time to clean them.. People pay more for luxury, both online and off. This is another luxury. People will pay for the time it takes for others to get these items.

:)

Zyt3x
02-21-2010, 09:11 PM
Profit is around 200k/hr... But they prolly don't sell in GE lol... But it's a good junk item for transfers...They sell instantly

MylesMadness
02-21-2010, 11:27 PM
They sell instantlyHoly crap, we may have to make this script and keep it in members so the prices on them don't die. Thats like the fastest f2p money ever.

Nose Smasher
02-23-2010, 05:32 PM
Pwnt...

stein3
02-23-2010, 09:52 PM
Well if you're not working on a dragon shield collector, how about an amulet stringer?
I'm trying to get my crafting up while doing history homework, and its more distracting than I thought :(.

Kasi
02-24-2010, 09:42 PM
ZMI Runecrafter?
Edit: Dont think it's been done on these forums yet.

Tim0suprem0
02-25-2010, 06:32 AM
Crystal chest opener.

Statistically you will make a profit from opening crystal chest. Script would take crystal keys, go to chest open it and then bank whatever was recieved.

More info here: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_chest.

However prices of dragonstones/keys will probably be affected by the dupe so maybe this isn't the best idea at the moment.

stein3
02-26-2010, 02:27 PM
^There's a dupe in runescape? Wow. Times have changed. :p

silor
02-26-2010, 09:57 PM
Soul Wars with clan chat reading for 9 zeals an hour? :p

V Macro V
03-07-2010, 01:22 AM
Soul Wars with clan chat reading for 9 zeals an hour? :p

that would be sweet :D, havent seen a working chin catcher in a while?

mysterious123
03-07-2010, 04:31 PM
- Firemaker which supports draynor and other locations would be cool. (As many said)
- Yew Cutter (I know someone is working on one for quite some time, but I doubt it'll come out any time soon...)

keller
03-07-2010, 05:31 PM
(Itll be tough!)

Guildminer

I agree with YoHoJo that a cow killer at beefy bill, or a barbarian village fly fisher would both be great.

Matsetst
03-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Soul Wars / Pest control script would be awesome :)

Or a agility parcours runner.

Maybe a Basilisk killer. They almost don't hit me on my combat and you can use the bones with bones to peaches spell for some food. Maybe its not necessary with pick up function (only runes/charms which can stack). It would be awesome if I can run such a script overnight. Pretty good xp/hour and they fairly don't hit much. Runes give pretty good cash.