PDA

View Full Version : Banned so long ago...

mysterious123
02-19-2010, 06:36 AM
I trained my friend's account, his friends thought I stole it so they reported me...
The account got locked. All this happened 5 years ago - and it's still locked.
And it's more like a permy ban since there is no way to unlock it.
The sad part about it is that I trained it more than I trained my main at the time. :S

Markus
02-19-2010, 07:13 AM
I managed to unlock a similar case by just giving them some information I still knew (I did have a password + an IP).
Just try to unlock it! Say that it was locked for five years. Usually they're pretty lenient then.

mysterious123
02-19-2010, 07:17 AM
Every year I try unlocking it, they tell me they have to track the account or something. Then they give me some password, after like a week I use the password and they tell me it will remain locked.

The problem is that I don't know the first password nor the second, nor the IP.
Just a few passwords it had and some things it had.

n3ss3s
02-20-2010, 11:02 AM
I had a perm ban on my main a long time ago, and my appeal caused it to get locked, 3 years later I didn't give like any info, just told em like please its been 3 years, bam unlocked unbanned.

TRiLeZ
02-20-2010, 09:34 PM
I recovered a friend's old account (which he made like 4 years ago) just by putting down his personal information (ISP, city, when the acc was made, when he had last logged in, what level it may have been (it was a noob with a rare name)).

To unlock it, just put down some of his personal information and account information.

Nose Smasher
02-22-2010, 05:39 PM
I've had some unlocks and unbans in previous years, but none in the last year or so... when ever they got a new CEO or w/e he is.. He got way too serious with the bans and stuff... Can anyone verify if things like this still happen? (I'm talking about perm banned accounts getting unbanned for no other reason than Jagex felt like it.. In the past year only..)

mysterious123
02-23-2010, 06:07 PM
Oh wow! Thanks guys!!
I've managed to unlock it, in addition, it seems they gave me full rune since I complained I've been scammed (4-5 years ago when I had the account).

Sadly, it seems I thought it was better than it really is. :S

grats
02-24-2010, 01:10 PM
Oh wow! Thanks guys!!
I've managed to unlock it, in addition, it seems they gave me full rune since I complained I've been scammed (4-5 years ago when I had the account).

Sadly, it seems I thought it was better than it really is. :S

haha well that's good grats on the recovery ;p
I'd be careful they might be watching you for a week or something when you start back up... only 1 account I ever got banned years ago a bot account got banned for offensive language :P

because bots swear a lot huh??? I donno how that happened but I never tried to get it back and I long forgot its name now =[

mysterious123
02-25-2010, 10:09 AM
Lol!! That's odd.

I never use bots on my main accounts. Only on new accounts I create for it.
Though that account got locked because it used to be my friend's and as their rules state - No account sharing.. blah blah blah.

grats
02-25-2010, 02:34 PM
Lol!! That's odd.

I never use bots on my main accounts. Only on new accounts I create for it.
Though that account got locked because it used to be my friend's and as their rules state - No account sharing.. blah blah blah.

I login at college / work / home & my house has 2 ips server & regular house internet.. does that mean I can get banned for sharing it with my other computers??? how do they know its me or whatever lolz