PDA

View Full Version : My Main was Banned.

drag30
03-07-2010, 04:13 PM
Yep well sort of don't and do care. It was a good main 99 str fletching and wcing all botted. I have a question for you all though. It was banned last year in 09 all other offences have either been appealed or expired on my account all that stands is the perm ban and I have one last appeal. Some people have said that they have been lucky and got there accounts unbanned. Should I wait another year before trying? or should I try now? how should I word the appeal?

Any advice appreciated in getting my main back.

Just a quick ive been emailing a Jagex mod through the billing email adress. billingsupport@jagex.com
we have been having a good discusson it looks like i might get my account unbanned. I told him how I was on my last appeal and that i would just get an automated message. He sent me a real response then the automated one he told me to follow the auto one to get my account back. In the automated response and in his email he said to base your appeal on the evidence they give. Well there is none and i sent him a response. I will let you all know how it goes.

Wizzy
06-11-2010, 05:06 AM
I hope you get your account back man.

Tim0suprem0
06-11-2010, 05:45 AM
Wow I didn't know that real people responded if you e-mail billing... That must be part of all those unbanning guides on Sythe.

Good luck on getting your account back! What are you going to tell them?

Dracody
06-11-2010, 06:39 AM
Yeah tell us, or paste the conversation, or something so we can know how to act to get some of our mains unbanned too :)

weequ
06-11-2010, 10:02 PM
3 month gravedig.

Dracody
06-12-2010, 09:08 AM
Wow, I didnt have a look, I just followed recent posts, it seems that it doesnt went pretty well for drag30 since he didnt post feedback...

Tim0suprem0
06-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Yeah sorry didn't see the date... :o

EDIT: It's kind of weird that the first reply only came 3 months later though, I didn't even think to look at the date