PDA

View Full Version : Rouges Den Cooker?

Biskit
03-11-2010, 06:12 AM
The bank dude is right next to fire, I'm guessing it would be an easy script to make? Just has to withdraw fish or whatever and then cook them, then deposit then do it again?

anyone up for it?

i luffs yeww
03-11-2010, 06:59 AM
:p made one for 99 cook. Pretty simple. Only downside is people tend to talk a lot so if you don't then they might report you..

Biskit
03-11-2010, 07:13 AM
:p made one for 99 cook. Pretty simple. Only downside is people tend to talk a lot so if you don't then they might report you..

And does it still work lol?
and yeah but i guess if your in a world with 5-10 people they wouldnt really wanna talk to you cause theres plenty of other people to talk to? maybe? i dunno =/

i luffs yeww
03-11-2010, 10:51 PM
:p Well then again, I might have been the one who started the talking.. I can't stand to play that game without talking to people.

And I'm sure it would, but I only had XP on my comp for about 10 days to get 99 craft and cook, then went back to Ubu. :/ Sorry.

Dgby714
03-11-2010, 11:30 PM
I wanna make this but all my autoin accounts dont have mems so id have no use for it....

Biskit
03-12-2010, 07:03 AM
:p Well then again, I might have been the one who started the talking.. I can't stand to play that game without talking to people.

And I'm sure it would, but I only had XP on my comp for about 10 days to get 99 craft and cook, then went back to Ubu. :/ Sorry.

Ahh I see.

WT-Fakawi
03-12-2010, 07:29 AM
My Safecracker (members) has got a pretty solid benedict opener. The trick with these kind of scripts is standing over the spot where a lot of legits are....so they wont notice you. Just need to respond to your name and quickchat your levels. Maybe I will make one... been thieving there for ages... noone ever noticed me :)

Biskit
03-12-2010, 11:07 PM
My Safecracker (members) has got a pretty solid benedict opener. The trick with these kind of scripts is standing over the spot where a lot of legits are....so they wont notice you. Just need to respond to your name and quickchat your levels. Maybe I will make one... been thieving there for ages... noone ever noticed me :)

I'd be very happy if you did :D