PDA

View Full Version : what script would you guys like to be flawless

JPHamlett
03-11-2010, 12:40 PM
ok so as many of you know that I am working on reflection and i want to give it a huge test so this weekend im gonna make a script using reflection and color so

heres my question for you guys

what script would you like to be done with reflection???

keller
03-11-2010, 12:56 PM
I don't know much about anything, and much less about scripting and reflection, but It would be cool to have a flawless F2P yew cutting and banking script.

silor
03-11-2010, 01:06 PM
Personally i'd like a Soul Wars / Pest Control or agility course script, if not those then something which is outdated and is hard to do without reflection? ;)

Awkwardsaw
03-11-2010, 01:09 PM
any thing but MTA. i call that when reflection returns. ;)

Matsetst
03-11-2010, 01:55 PM
I really would like something like a Soulwars / Pest control script. If you gonna release it would you release to the FFA section ? It would be nice if you did :D

MasterKill
03-11-2010, 02:03 PM
Pest control or soulwars for sure :)

tls
03-11-2010, 02:21 PM
Nothing, I just want you to finish fixing reflection.

qarano
03-11-2010, 03:01 PM
I would like an f2p yew cutter (especially one that isn't for edgeville) because I don't bot on my p2p account.

Mrbanana
03-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Al kharid cooker would be niiiice.(cant find a working one anymore... :'[)
Also if ya dont mind is there somewhere that will tell me what reflection is? =o

Thanks.

Runescapian321
03-11-2010, 11:01 PM
Nothing, I just want you to finish fixing reflection.

+1 :p

How is TileToMS coming?

JPHamlett
03-12-2010, 01:03 AM
+1 :p

How is TileToMS coming?

still finding those hooks man

Runescapian321
03-12-2010, 01:52 AM
still finding those hooks man

Well...In that case, isn't it a bit premature to be thinking about scripts? After TileToMS is fixed, a lot will probably have to be updated. And then, there were several parts of reflection that didn't work at all in the past (such as banking), so that would have to be made from scratch. I think reflection is, at the very least, several weeks (maybe months) away from being complete.

EDIT: Not to mention a brand new updater that doesn't depend on RSBot.

Coh3n
03-12-2010, 05:54 AM
Why not just get the walking done? I mean, everything can be made flawless in color (excluding most map walking). I guarantee if the walking was working, there would be much less pressure on your to finish everything else as (I think) the majority of people use reflection for the map walking.

However, I don't know a lot about reflection, it is probably a lot harder than I think. :p

Runescapian321
03-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Why not just get the walking done? I mean, everything can be made flawless in color (excluding most map walking). I guarantee if the walking was working, there would be much less pressure on your to finish everything else as (I think) the majority of people use reflection for the map walking.

However, I don't know a lot about reflection, it is probably a lot harder than I think. :p

To my knowledge, walking works, and [I think] never actually broke (besides finding the hooks, though making an updater to find them is probably the most work/least reward type thing since you can steal hooks from other bots).

But, personally, I find the reflection MS functions just as crucial as the walking.

Coh3n
03-12-2010, 10:29 PM
To my knowledge, walking works, and [I think] never actually broke (besides finding the hooks, though making an updater to find them is probably the most work/least reward type thing since you can steal hooks from other bots).

But, personally, I find the reflection MS functions just as crucial as the walking.
They may be, but making a flawless color main screen object finder is much easier then making one for, say, a 6 point walking path.

So you're saying that walking still works, but the hooks aren't up to date?

Runescapian321
03-12-2010, 10:32 PM
They may be, but making a flawless color main screen object finder is much easier then making one for, say, a 6 point walking path.

So you're saying that walking still works, but the hooks aren't up to date?

Yeah, true. I suppose having ref walking would be greatly beneficial to certain types of scripts.

And yes, I think so. You would need to simply get the hooks from RSBot or something (Widget posted a hook stealer a couple weeks ago).

Coh3n
03-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Yeah, true. I suppose having ref walking would be greatly beneficial to certain types of scripts.

And yes, I think so. You would need to simply get the hooks from RSBot or something (Widget posted a hook stealer a couple weeks ago).
Yes, exactly. MSI, for example, would benefit greatly from reflection walking. Having so many possibilities for scripts, yet only a fraction can me made flawless because of the walking.

JPHamlett
03-12-2010, 11:05 PM
walking works and TAD widgets hook stealer is broken but i ahve a diffrent way of getting them

Runescapian321
03-12-2010, 11:26 PM
walking works and TAD widgets hook stealer is broken but i ahve a diffrent way of getting them

Only the link was wrong, msn me if you want the new one.

I'm attempting to make walking stable now, for temporary use. Don't know how far I'll get :p

JPHamlett
03-12-2010, 11:32 PM
it works perfect why make it stable if it works?

TRiLeZ
03-13-2010, 12:35 AM
Only the link was wrong, msn me if you want the new one.

I'm attempting to make walking stable now, for temporary use. Don't know how far I'll get :p

Actually, if you change the link for the googlecode, when you go to the link, it will say that google can't display it because of it's format.

I gave JP a better hook stealer though. :D

Runescapian321
03-13-2010, 12:47 AM
Actually, if you change the link for the googlecode, when you go to the link, it will say that google can't display it because of it's format.

I gave JP a better hook stealer though. :D

Well it works for me when I changed it in Widget's script :p

Anyhow, I've made a reflection walking file which will enable everyone to walk with reflection (until JP comes out with his fully fledged reflection). Going to go release.

Brain
03-13-2010, 01:45 AM
tut runner would be a huge test...

E: or is it still that crappy dragon thing?

JPHamlett
03-13-2010, 01:47 AM
tut runner would be a huge test...

E: or is it still that crappy dragon thing?

dragon thing and TRilez i thing i said somthing about that up there

Coh3n
03-13-2010, 02:23 AM
Coh3n why are you so humble? You have the best updater on these forums(unless method has one I don't know about)...
Uhm, huh?

JPHamlett
03-13-2010, 02:31 AM
Uhm, huh?

he thinks you coh3n from rs-hacking.com lol jsut like i did

Coh3n
03-13-2010, 02:33 AM
he thinks you coh3n from rs-hacking.com lol jsut like i did
Wow, there's actually another Coh3n? With the '3' and everything?

TRiLeZ
03-13-2010, 02:35 AM
Wow, there's actually another Coh3n? With the '3' and everything?

He's actaully named cohen. No "3".

Coh3n
03-13-2010, 02:37 AM
He's actaully named cohen. No "3".
Oh well that's not as bad then. Come to think of it, I do remember someone asking if I was him. Guess it was J_Pizzle. :p

tls
03-13-2010, 02:37 AM
Ya I'm an idiot.

Coh3n
03-13-2010, 02:39 AM
Ya I'm an idiot.
Lol I wouldn't say that. :p It's a legitimate mistake. ;)

grats
03-16-2010, 06:27 AM
Agility!!!!

phantom1
04-22-2010, 08:26 PM
ok so as many of you know that I am working on reflection and i want to give it a huge test so this weekend im gonna make a script using reflection and color so

heres my question for you guys

what script would you like to be done with reflection???
Fight Caves by Harry