PDA

View Full Version : 300k/hr 95+, 200k/hr 85+

Stevee
03-15-2010, 12:42 PM
It all revolves around dragon bones. One of the most in-demand non-autoed items yet.

Equipment neeed:

Def: 70. Torags armor is good, or any armor that, when combined, offers a protection rating of over 230.
Def: 80+. Full rune is good enough. I myself use a fighter torsa, berserker helm, and a dragon skirt.

Att/Str: 70+. Whip is good for lower-levels. For higher levels too, but unnecessary.
Att/Str: 80+. Dskim is good enough for at this level, and

Dragonfire/Anti-Dragonfire shield.
Antifire potions.

Cblevel 85+: 15lobbies+
Cblevel 95+: 12lobbies+
Cblevel 105+: 7lobbies +

Maging not recommended.

Ranging is good with 70+ range. Rune Cbow with broad/steel+ bolts recommended. Safespotting is possible, $/hr is massively reduced.

Other misc. Equipment:
Games necklaces. Boots of lightness. Spotted cape. Summoning creatures for extra inventory space.

Method; Teleport to wilderness volcano. Walk slightly northeast, bank everything except what you need for the slaying. Walk straight east, moving slightly north once you hit clan wars (still east). Kill dragons. Watch for revenants. Teleport back to volcano (you might have to walk south slightly to hit level 19 wilderness), repeat.

Dbones sell for 5.5k each. Each dragon is worth 7k with the dhide. Assuming you can kill 20 dragons in 10 minutes (30sec/dragon), taking 4 minutes to bank, you can make 400k an hour. This does not include clue scrolls, nor the hides.

Recommended: If you still have food, keep killing the dragons, dropping dhides in placement of dbones. For free food, steal cakes from ardy.

Matsetst
03-15-2010, 02:25 PM
Hopes that there comes a script out here on villavu who can do this all for you :) Really good money guide.. but its well known to players. And its really annoying when players use a cannon.

Stevee
03-15-2010, 04:51 PM
Oh I know, I tend to world hop a lot with this method. And I didn't see a guide here on the first few pages, so I thought I'd post it.

marpis
03-15-2010, 04:53 PM
It all revolves around dragon bones. One of the most in-demand non-autoed items yet.

Except that chaos tunnels are full of neXus users like me, getting dbones :rolleyes:

rya
03-15-2010, 04:54 PM
Hopes that there comes a script out here on villavu who can do this all for you :) Really good money guide.. but its well known to players. And its really annoying when players use a cannon.

It would be a VERY hard scirpt to wirte

jakeyboy29
03-15-2010, 06:49 PM
http://www.rsbots.net/runescape-bots/AutoGDK-Pro/

Capricorn
03-15-2010, 09:01 PM
If you only get 300k a hour killing green dragons your doing something wrong.

Just saying.

ZaSz
03-15-2010, 11:56 PM
Yeah, even rsbot has a bot for this, its extremely botted.

Stevee
03-16-2010, 10:04 AM
Huh, maybe that explains it. I don't trust Rsbot, at all, so I've never looked into it. The only other bot I know of is that chinese bot that no longer functions (Dragon or something?).

Matsetst
03-16-2010, 10:55 AM
Huh, maybe that explains it. I don't trust Rsbot, at all, so I've never looked into it. The only other bot I know of is that chinese bot that no longer functions (Dragon or something?).

Maybe this proggy will change your opinion...

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/7008/proggyy.png

Lol, without breaking.

Stevee
03-16-2010, 12:30 PM
Still think that it hooks too much into RS to be safer. Not to mention registrations are closed, and I'd rather stick with SCAR for the community, ^_^.

Main
03-24-2010, 11:11 PM
auto pcer is actually pretty easy, no one just have time for it.