PDA

View Full Version : Mini-game Sorceress's Garden

Matsetst
03-16-2010, 11:13 AM
I was wondering if maybe some one on here got a script which runs the mini-game Sorceress's Garden (autumn/summer garden). You can obtain with this mini-game sq'irk juice's which give you a load of thieving experience :D

I couldn't find it here on the forum so maybe some one got it for private use and is willing to share ? Or maybe it isn't made yet ^^

It would be a good idea for a script because of the fast thieving experience. You can find this mini game south east of al-kharid.

JPHamlett
03-16-2010, 11:32 AM
if your willing to loan your account to me this weekend ic an do it for you (possibly)

Sgt Soul
03-16-2010, 11:36 AM
I reckon it isn't really around due to some key things;
- Very precise movements/timing is needed.
- A lot of walking (relfection doesn't work)
- Would take ages to construct
- Fixing the script due to errors would take a very long time
- In the long run doing it yourself would be quicker :P

But im sure one of the many genious' around would be able to do the imposible :)

-Sgt Soul-

Matsetst
03-16-2010, 12:05 PM
if your willing to loan your account to me this weekend ic an do it for you (possibly)

Okay sounds fair enough :) !
I have a pretty good account so please be careful with it. How can we keep in touch ? Can I pm you the information ?

@ sgt soul

ouch, well its true that there are many geniuses are around here so I believe in the community that they can complete this task ^^

Sgt Soul
03-16-2010, 12:18 PM
haha, didn't try to be harsh. Just tring to give you a Justified answer to why this script hasn't been seen within the forum, but yes, without high goals there wouldn't be any high achievements :P

-Sgt Soul-

Sabzi
03-16-2010, 02:47 PM
I have actually tried making a bot for spring but failed epicly.
With reflection it would be easy and I would have already done that as I really like that mini game.
But playing it with hand ... ??!! No, not that :p
I am sure that there are scripters who can do that with color but I am not among them.

Matsetst
03-16-2010, 02:53 PM
I have actually tried making a bot for spring but failed epicly.
With reflection it would be easy and I would have already done that as I really like that mini game.
But playing it with hand ... ??!! No, not that :p
I am sure that there are scripters who can do that with color but I am not among them.

Al right good to know that... sgt soul told me that too, lets hope that reflection will be fixed soon. J_Pizzle maybe can make such script because his busy fixing reflection and such but I don't know in which stage he is :)

JPHamlett
03-16-2010, 10:00 PM
i can do wlking with reflection and itll work for a while until runescape updateas but ica n keep the hooks updated its not too tough

i luffs yeww
03-16-2010, 10:21 PM
i can do wlking with reflection and itll work for a while until runescape updateas but ica n keep the hooks updated its not too tough

wat..

Anyway.

It'd probably include a lot of precision timing and blind clicking with color. :/ Definitely would be able to work, but it'd be tough to have it work for all computers/Internet speeds. :< With reflection it'd be easy, though. :)

Sgt Soul
03-17-2010, 05:22 AM
wat..

Anyway.

It'd probably include a lot of precision timing and blind clicking with color. :/ Definitely would be able to work, but it'd be tough to have it work for all computers/Internet speeds. :< With reflection it'd be easy, though. :)

haha yes ^^^^ A shorter version of what I was trying to get at :P

sk80rdie76
03-17-2010, 05:50 AM
you don't need to auto it if you learn how to do this:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/259579-one-clicking-the-summer-garden/

i luffs yeww
03-17-2010, 06:30 AM
The point of autoing is to not have to do work. :p and I was actually thinking about this a little more. It'd be quite reliable pretty easily. Just a few color checks. And compass changes. :)

Narcle
03-17-2010, 06:37 AM
I actually started a script for the Summer one in reflection. But never finished as reflection went down. It raised my interest awhile ago when someone brought the idea to me to get farming XP. I don't see this working with color only imho, although I was doing the Summer one which is the hardest. I never tried the others as they weren't worth the time I wanted to spend on it.

Sabzi
03-17-2010, 10:05 AM
I heard summer is a one click garden. Just need very good timing and trying.
But my thieving is not enough for that, yet.
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Sorceress%27s_Garden#One-Clicking

Matsetst
03-17-2010, 11:25 AM

Mines either atm (its 55) but I definitely would raise it to 65. Thats why I thought about autumn (45) and summer garden (65). One for low levels and one for the real deal. But maybe that is to much work ;) 2 scripts in one.

Timer
03-17-2010, 07:06 PM

Wait for good tiles and go.
const
CharMotion = 'Ac';
MyPlayer = 'f.U';
BaseX = 'sc.h';
BaseY = 'pr.e';
CurrentX = 'r';
CurrentY = 'h';
NPCCount = 'cp.h';
NPCIndexArray = 'le.i';
NPCArray = 'ie.m';
NPCComposite = 'Xc';
NPCName = 'ob';
NPCID = 'ib';
LoopCycle = 'np.y';
LoopCycleStatus = 'Ob';
BaseLayer = 'ni.d';
GroundSettings = 'av.c';
GroundHeights = 'rl.gb';
CamX = 'it.j';
CamY = 'cf.e';
CamZ = 'kj.k';
CamPitch = 'cf.e';
CamYaw = 'ek.e';
CharHeight = '';

type
TNPC = record
Tile, MS, MM: TPoint;
Name: string;
InFight, IsMoving: Boolean;
end;

Function StringFromString(StringPtr: Integer): String;

Begin
SetLength(Result, 256);
SetLength(Result, SmartStringFromString(StringPtr, Result));
End;

function GetMyPos:TPoint;
var
me: Integer;
begin
me := SmartGetFieldObject(0, MyPlayer);
Result.x := SmartGetFieldInt(0, BaseX) + SmartGetFieldInt(me, CurrentX) shr 7;
Result.y := SmartGetFieldInt(0, BaseY) + SmartGetFieldInt(me, CurrentY) shr 7;
SmartFreeObject(me);
end;

function TileToMM(Tile: TPoint): TPoint;
var
Angle: extended;
TempX, TempY: integer;
TempXY: TPoint;
begin
Angle := rs_GetCompassAngleRadians;
TempXY := GetMyPos;
TempX := (Tile.x - TempXY.x) * 4 - 2;
TempY := (TempXY.y - Tile.y) * 4 - 2;
Result := Point((Round(TempX * Cos(Angle) - TempY * Sin(Angle)) + 629), (Round(TempX * Sin(Angle) + TempY * Cos(Angle)) + 85));
end;

function GetNPCs:array of TNPC;
var
i, NumNPCs, TheNPC, TheNPCDef, Index, TheBytes, Hei: integer;
TempMMXY, TempMSXY: TPoint;
begin
NumNPCs := SmartGetFieldInt(0,NPCCount);
if (NumNPCs < 1) then Exit;
SetArrayLength(Result,NumNPCs);
for i := 0 to (NumNPCs-1) do
try
Index := SmartGetFieldArrayInt(0,NPCIndexArray,i);
TheNPC := SmartGetFieldArrayObject(0, NPCArray, Index);
TheNPCDef := SmartGetFieldObject(TheNPC, NPCComposite);
TheBytes := SmartGetFieldObject(TheNPCDef, NPCName);
Result[i].Name := StringFromString(TheBytes);
Result[i].Tile.x := SmartGetFieldInt(0, BaseX) + SmartGetFieldInt(TheNPC, CurrentX) shr 7;
Result[i].Tile.y := SmartGetFieldInt(0, BaseY) + SmartGetFieldInt(TheNPC, CurrentY) shr 7;
TempMMXY := TileToMM(Result[i].Tile);
Result[i].MM := TempMMXY;
Hei := iabs(SmartGetFieldInt(TheNPC, CharHeight));
TempMSXY := TileToMS(Result[i].Tile, Hei*2/3);
Result[i].MS := TempMSXY;
Result[i].InFight := (SmartGetFieldInt(0,LoopCycle) < SmartGetFieldInt(TheNPC,LoopCycleStatus));
Result[i].IsMoving := (SmartGetFieldInt(TheNPC,CharMotion)>0);
finally
SmartFreeObject(TheNPC);
SmartFreeObject(TheNPCDef);
SmartFreeObject(TheBytes);
end;
end;

function OnMainScreen(x, y: Integer): Boolean;
var
twmp: TPoint;
boxx: TBox;
begin
twmp := Point(x, y);
with boxx do
begin
x1 := MSx1;
y1 := MSy1;
x2 := MIx2;
y2 := MIy2;
end;
Result := PointInBox(twmp, boxx);
end;

Matsetst
03-18-2010, 11:23 AM
Timer whats all that code :p ? sorry im newbie to code ...

Sabzi
03-18-2010, 03:59 PM
Consts are the hooks required for reflection(I don't really know how those work) and the second part is pretty much what is needed for the mini-game.
I will start working on the script today.
I thought math changed more as this is pretty much the same as in the include. I bet I was too lazy to check :p. And I can't get hooks.
Thanks Timer!

Matsetst
03-18-2010, 07:18 PM
Consts are the hooks required for reflection(I don't really know how those work) and the second part is pretty much what is needed for the mini-game.
I will start working on the script today.
I thought math changed more as this is pretty much the same as in the include. I bet I was too lazy to check :p. And I can't get hooks.
Thanks Timer!

Wow awesome that you start trying to create this script ! this doesnt change our deal J_Pizzle :) maybe you 2 can work together somehow ?
I really think you guys are awesome.. I start a script request and I am a little surprised that people eventually are willing to create this script :D

<3 community

Sabzi
03-18-2010, 07:29 PM
I just needed what Timer gave us so thank this(if there will be anything from me) to him :).

silor
03-23-2010, 11:21 AM
Rsbots has something like this, apparently you can make about 650k/hour with herbs or huge thieving xp / hour.. I don't have enough thieving for it yet but once I have I might start working on something.. :)

Matsetst
03-23-2010, 05:37 PM
Rsbots has something like this, apparently you can make about 650k/hour with herbs or huge thieving xp / hour.. I don't have enough thieving for it yet but once I have I might start working on something.. :)

That script is outdated :( I already tried it.. I even completed a quest for it.

vashanddou
04-03-2011, 03:00 PM
That script is outdated :( I already tried it.. I even completed a quest for it.

they have a new one by now.. i see many sorc garden accounts for sale.

rogeruk
04-03-2011, 05:46 PM
Doesn't give that much anymore. More like 200k an hour

There's a thread here:
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61260