PDA

View Full Version : Ban slixor.

I remember first post=p
04-06-2006, 06:49 PM
After reading this entire post, vote either option #1 or #2.

Reason #1

He has shown up only to advertise his site, which has nothing to do with SCAR, or the SRL community. At the time this thread was posted (http://82.92.130.193/forums/showthread.php?t=653) he had only 2 posts. Proving that he only came here to advertise.

#1b - He joined somewhere around 2-14, so he also hasn't been active at all, supporting the idea above.

Reason #2

His other thread (http://82.92.130.193/forums/showthread.php?t=654) consits of a terribly written poem, flamming home, and acting immature. Also included is obsessive swearing, obscence language, and once again immaturity.

Reason #3

that sucks
This was said about JiveTonto@Gmail.com's website, which he correctly posted in the pit, in useless links. He has no right to flame here, or pretty much anywhere else.

----------------------

Option #1
My conclusion, based on the information given above, is that slixor should be banned. He, muchlike goldrush/p00 flake, was in no way helping this community. He posted his web site, without permission, advertised it, made useless posts, flammed constantly, was immature, and had no grammar or spelling. Slixor, clean up your act immediatly or be banned.

I know I have no power over who gets banned, and who doesn't I just thought that slixor should be, also many agree with me.

Option #2

Have flyboy or another admin or mod pm him with a warning. Easier plus no bloodshed :)

Votes

Option #1 : 0

Option #2 : 2

WhiteShadow
04-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Maybe we shouldn't take action yet. A warning, yea. Because Xerxes the ultimate Flamer was here for weeks. Slixor, just hours.

I remember first post=p
04-06-2006, 06:58 PM
Maybe we shouldn't take action yet. A warning, yea. Because Xerxes the ultimate Flamer was here for weeks. Slixor, just hours.

Temp ban warning? Or just an annoyed PM from Flyboy :p

WhiteShadow
04-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Temp ban warning? Or just an annoyed PM from Flyboy :p

Yea just PM a one of the staff members.

Wizzup?
04-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Indeed, I think a warning will do,
I don't got time to write it now(and no time within 24h), so I hope a mod can write one.

Flyboy
04-06-2006, 08:37 PM
It has been delt with