PDA

View Full Version : Fighting script for 15-50 combat?

pur3 cutt1n
03-28-2010, 06:39 PM
I'm currently using a chicken killer, but as the combat levels are rising, its becoming much harder to gain levels.

Just wondering if anyone could reccommend a good fighting script for levelling level 15/20s+? I'm sure that some individuals can suggest effective ones.

Any help would be much appreciated, and apologies in advance if this is the wrong section to ask.

(I did use the search, but could find any specifics for this level of fighting)

Thanks!

i luffs yeww
03-28-2010, 07:55 PM
By the way, it's not harder to gain exp. It's easier. It just takes longer to get levels.

pur3 cutt1n
03-28-2010, 10:51 PM
By the way, it's not harder to gain exp. It's easier. It just takes longer to get levels.

Apologies for the mistake, but theres no need to nit-pick if you're not going to be helpful.

i luffs yeww
03-29-2010, 02:00 AM
Okay, here's some help: a catacombs fighter is being made. Maybe you could help whoever's doing it? :) Or there are some tutorials of how to add eating to scripts (marpis has a tut on it), and you could make a simple color clicker with some waits and health checks. Or you could continue doing chickens as they're also decent money. Or use one of the autofighters that may or may not work here, and set it for goblins or something.

Also, http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Free-to-play_Melee_training.