PDA

View Full Version : Willows by the Pond :S

Hey321
02-03-2007, 11:38 AM
Well, recently i've been macroing myself on willows by the pond near lumby.

I've seen at LEAST 50 different people all regular clothes level 3 with steel axes doing one load each, chopping from willows, selling to store, hopping to the next player. It's getting annoying XD.

I just saw on now run away from a tree spirit that was attacking me, bots for sure!

Avaphi
02-04-2007, 02:28 AM
Its people in a sweatshop buddy ;)

GoF
02-09-2007, 06:55 AM
...Why do they get banned then? Or wont bother to even change the clothes? I really doubt those are some "people in a sweatshop" :)

Meanage
02-11-2007, 08:14 AM
I think Alphaphi is right. It fits. Flawless, but slow at walking/randoms sometimes(multi clients, cant watch all at once), no ban for ages(they not breaking rules till they sell the gold), no talking(why bother and also no english)

WT-Fakawi
02-11-2007, 08:30 AM
Its people in a sweatshop buddy ;)

Its bots for sure. Look at the pathing. Its all identical. If you want to make some money, just stand there for a couple of mins and watch one die. I got 48k off a lvl-3 noob that died :)

GoF
02-11-2007, 10:15 AM
Yup... and one time i watched some of them cut yews at varrock, and suddenly all of them started just sending "." at same time ... And yes, they get banned, i did sort of a research once... I just took some macroers names down and checked every once in a while.. they started disappearing from hiscores, but like 1 out of 10 before 65 wc.. Also its fun to see them die and drop cash :) .. But they have quite good bots or w/e theyre using cause once i saw one of them die at rimmington and drop some cash and after some time it was back there.. Atleast i think.

Boreas
02-11-2007, 09:57 PM
Just because the chinese have solved the maze and other stuff that we haven't, don't assume they have to human.

t0tum
02-11-2007, 11:27 PM
I have noticed the increased number of autoers by the willow's west of draynor near the pier. I was once playing early in the day on a quite empty server and i saw this continuous train of default lvl3's running around the wall to draynor bank and not 1 legit player in sight. Was pretty funny to see.

SubiN
02-12-2007, 12:46 AM
jagex really have to do sumthing to kill of all the bots.

Meanage
02-12-2007, 04:35 AM
jagex really have to do sumthing to kill of all the bots.

definitly, doent matter weather there bots or human, theyve got to go. I think if Jagex started selling mills like in games like knight theyd put the bots out of buisniss. Personally I think they kinda like them because its good for the ads and the members ones pay. either that or there stupider than I thought.

Edit: Just because they die etc doesnt prove there bots. If you have 8 windows open try solve all the randoms perfectly and still bank/walk/cut on each of the clients, I assume its quite hard:P esspecially if theres only 1 or 2 windows per computer.

therealjdb
02-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Heres one that I just saw, he walked the same path but it seemed like he was laging because he would walk a little bit then stop etc...

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/5922/famu432cj0.png