PDA

View Full Version : Server Downtime today

Dankness
02-03-2007, 06:20 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know i will begin the server move at aprox. 6-7pm and will have it back up and running in afew hours from there.

Boreas
02-03-2007, 06:27 PM
Gmt-5?

Dankness
02-03-2007, 07:08 PM
Gmt-5?

Its Eastern Standard Time or GMT-4 i think

Boreas
02-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Thanks, I'll be prepared hehe

Dankness
02-03-2007, 11:57 PM
Ok, i have the forum and the wiki back up and running. I will be posting a new globalstats.scar in afew mins please replace yours with that one so we can get things working properly again.

drowningtrout
02-04-2007, 12:01 AM
Woot the site is up now, I really like the new layout
thanks Dankness for all your hard work.
Thank You
Drowningtrout

bullzeye95
02-04-2007, 12:49 AM
Hey just so you know Dankness, it says on the first page, in bold, SCAR Runescape Library.

Boreas
02-04-2007, 01:22 AM
New lay is cool, thanks.

Do the ranks (chicken, lessEr demon, king black dragon) mean something different now?

bullzeye95
02-04-2007, 01:26 AM
I'd really rather the profiles above the post like before :(

Dankness
02-04-2007, 01:33 AM
New lay is cool, thanks.

Do the ranks (chicken, lessEr demon, king black dragon) mean something different now?

Yes its based on your daily activity, you have to login and post before they go up

Hey just so you know Dankness, it says on the first page, in bold, SCAR Runescape Library.

Yea thats the intro from srl beta :P need to fix it

Im workin on that, eventually it will be customizable per user

Dankness
02-04-2007, 01:33 AM
New lay is cool, thanks.

Yes its based on your daily activity, you have to login and post before they go up

Yea thats the intro from srl beta :P need to fix it

Im workin on that, eventually it will be customizable per user

Dankness
02-04-2007, 05:22 AM

goto UserCP->Edit Options->Horiztonal Postbit

bullzeye95
02-04-2007, 05:51 AM
Awesomeness! Thanks :D

Hobbit
02-04-2007, 05:56 AM
is there anyway for the new posts part...once i view the thread it disappears from the list...but anyway at the old forums it would still be there after you viewed it but the title jsut wouldnt be in bold anymore....is there anyway to set that in my usercp for here too...i liked it that way better...it was easier for me to keep track of things

tarajunky
02-04-2007, 06:39 AM
Getting this error when searching for new posts...

Not Found
The requested URL /search.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Avaphi
02-04-2007, 12:47 PM
Get the manual back up ! :P ASAP :)

Dankness
02-04-2007, 03:19 PM
Getting this error when searching for new posts...

Not Found
The requested URL /search.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Yea, your searching from the Homepage a nd not the Forums, I need to fix that just havent had a chance.

is there anyway for the new posts part...once i view the thread it disappears from the list...but anyway at the old forums it would still be there after you viewed it but the title jsut wouldnt be in bold anymore....is there anyway to set that in my usercp for here too...i liked it that way better...it was easier for me to keep track of things

Im not really sure what happened to that, i think its something to do with cookies.

Get the manual back up ! :P ASAP :)

Yea somehow my filenames got changed to all lowercase on the manual navbar, just upper case the correct letters camelcapped and it will work until i get a chance to fix it,

Dankness
02-04-2007, 04:29 PM
Ok, i just parked villu-reborn.com ontop of srl-forums.com so you can access the site via either method.

whales
02-04-2007, 05:15 PM
Nice job with the new lay out! Looking good! :google: Im liking this smiley lol

Hobbit
02-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Ok, i just parked villu-reborn.com ontop of srl-forums.com so you can access the site via either method.

the login from villu isnt working....

Boreas
02-05-2007, 04:46 AM
I can't remember where some the links in my FAQ went to. Is there any way to know what their title and forum was?

twobac
02-05-2007, 01:33 PM
When Scar is started, the following info is shown

Believe it or not but there is a new SCAR version almost ready.
More information: http://villu-reborn.com/showthread.php?t=5996

This link does not work, with the recent hoak release, can this be updated.

Many Thanks

Hey321
02-05-2007, 09:22 PM
BTW Fakawi, at the top it says SRL 3.5 was released ;). It's v 3.6 now, fix it when you get a chance, or all the nubs will be calling people liars for saying 3.6 is out lol.

And just for fun:

:google: :google: :google: :google: :google: :google: :google: :google: :google: :google: :google: :google: :google:

Cheesehunk
02-06-2007, 12:52 AM
The new forum looks awesome, great job Dankness! I go away for the weekend, and come back to this, excellent.. :)