PDA

View Full Version : my letter to lockerz.

Failpailirl
04-30-2010, 10:19 PM
well i had been fed up with this, so i decided to send them a letter, discuss.

ok, so recently i have started getting into lockerz, youve been releasing new way to get PTZ and raising the cost of items and this, i do not mind, in fact i love it, it was a great idea, but i hate the idea, that you dont release the time of your redemptions, i think this is unfair, for the very few random people who log on within that minute you redeem stuff, they get it, therefore i think you should always release the time and date of the redemption, thus making it a lot more fair than before, and everyone would benefit from it and you would have a lot more members and i guarantee this. If you do not change things at lockerz i will be contacting a lawyer and reporting this as a pyramid scheme. i hope you reply to this email and i respect whatever you reply with it.

~patrick

Timer
04-30-2010, 10:28 PM
Horrible. You suck.

Failpailirl
04-30-2010, 10:29 PM
why is this?

Timer
04-30-2010, 10:29 PM
If you do not change things at lockerz i will be contacting a lawyer and reporting this as a pyramid scheme.
Cause of that.

Failpailirl
04-30-2010, 10:30 PM
well it is a pyramid scheme in a way.

Timer
04-30-2010, 10:31 PM
well it is a pyramid scheme in a way.

Naw.

Failpailirl
04-30-2010, 10:33 PM
explain how it is not,

Brain
04-30-2010, 10:40 PM
pyramid schemes
in the classic "pyramid" scheme, participants attempt to make money solely by recruiting new participants into the program. The hallmark of these schemes is the promise of sky-high returns in a short period of time for doing nothing other than handing over your money and getting others to do the same.

a pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves the exchange of money

You aren't making money solely by recruiting members. There is no promise of sky high returns. And there is no fee.

YoHoJo
04-30-2010, 10:47 PM
I think lockerz has revives tons of complaints about that, but won't change anything. I bet if they did release the prize times their servers would get too much traffic anyways, just gotta be smart/lucky.

Sex
04-30-2010, 10:51 PM
They don't have enough prizes to give out if they released the time. There are numerous services that alert you when it is time as well. Also, they you don't pay anything at all so it isn't a pyramid scheme. Not technically.

Harry
04-30-2010, 10:52 PM
Lol, you think they will care?

Nice try anyways.

blackelvis
04-30-2010, 10:58 PM
It's not even professional looking/sounding, you just make a bunch of vague and empty threats, that is your call to action.

also you signed it with a ~

Narcle
04-30-2010, 11:13 PM
It's not even professional looking/sounding, you just make a bunch of vague and empty threats, that is your call to action.

also you signed it with a ~

^

I expect you'll get no reply and if you do a very generic one.

With a statement with grammatical errors and not professional sounding they could tell right away its not a serious threat... "With such bad grammar could they afford a lawyer?" It'll be considered child's play, literally.

Not to discourage you, but they'll do whatever they want.

TRiLeZ
04-30-2010, 11:38 PM
I happened to log in right when the Canada redemption went live (> 1 minute from the post) and when I got to the redemption page, half of the stuff was gone. If they release the time, all of the stuff will be gone in like 5 seconds.

_ChArMz
05-01-2010, 12:24 AM
you are a retard

Camaro'
05-01-2010, 12:50 AM
you are a retard

Yeah, agreed. On another note, Nava2's statement was also correct.

Failpailirl
05-01-2010, 02:35 AM
please dont just say, oh your a retard, at least give a reason. >.>

cycrosism
05-01-2010, 02:41 AM
There are heaps of reasons already in this thread why.

Maybe try http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.php?p=706522&postcount=4