PDA

View Full Version : PHP Helper/tutor

ShowerThoughts
05-06-2010, 03:15 PM
Hey there,
I have been googling and using some good resources like W3Schools.
But I can't get it working!

Do you have like 15/30 mins for me @ MSN.
To help me?
PM me for my email.
I would really appreciate it!

Greetings!

Frement
05-06-2010, 03:16 PM
I can help you, i got few stuff i have to do, but i can help before i do them :)

ss23
05-07-2010, 09:48 AM
You can always ask me on IRC when I see you there. Just if I don't reply, I could be working or something, so yeah.

Craig`
05-07-2010, 11:05 AM
w3schools is a bad site, and it has a lot of mistakes.

php.net has some good tutorials, and yes drop in the irc channel, along with ##PHP at irc.freenode.net

and yeah, ss23 and Frement seem to be pretty decent with php,
if you need any web dev help in general (though I don't use php), just ask one of us

~ Craig` :)

Frement
05-07-2010, 11:08 AM
w3schools is a bad site, and it has a lot of mistakes.

php.net has some good tutorials, and yes drop in the irc channel, along with ##PHP at irc.freenode.net

and yeah, ss23 and Frement seem to be pretty decent with php,
if you need any web dev help in general (though I don't use php), just ask one of us

~ Craig` :)

Well, i have been in teamviewer with him, this is not web-dev, its mostly client<->php and sorting some data, adding to database and updating i guess. :)

ss23
05-07-2010, 04:33 PM
Well, i have been in teamviewer with him, this is not web-dev, its mostly client<->php and sorting some data, adding to database and updating i guess. :)

CRUD needs a GUI too!

ShowerThoughts
05-07-2010, 11:02 PM

Yeah, Frement is being the best tutor/helper that I ever met I am understanding php and after like 8 hours work (especially on the client side) we have a connection to a database inclusive encryption :).

I appreciate it, that you all posted here for help, and if I need more help then Frement's Help I will take a look at #srl ;).

Thanks!

Craig`
05-08-2010, 01:01 AM
especially on the server side :)