PDA

View Full Version : chinese bot

Meanage
02-04-2007, 08:04 AM
I have been talking wth a chinese person that sells mills and its quite frustrating because his english is absolutly crap but I eventually convinced him to send me his yew cutter but it needs windows xp and I'm on 200 so it wont let me install it. here are the instructions he gave me, I'm also in the process of tryna get him to use scar so that we can learn something from him but hes busy atm so ill keep you guys posted on that. I asked him if it had anti-randoms and he said no so eithier he didn't understand me or you have to solve them yourself. I think if this bot isn't very useful to people because it sux the atleast we can learn a few things from it.

1. Requests the machine is the windowXP operating system, classicalmenu; The resolution is 1024*768, 32 colors and cancel in the toolfence the fast start;

2. Outside the solution compression hangs software, can obtain amachine code after the F9 movement (preservation to hang under tableof contents in outside), after issues us the machine code to give youthe user name and the registration code;

3. After the choice "the registration" the option, after outputs us toissue your user name and the registration code registers successfully,but could normally use;

4. After uses RS special-purpose landing to open 2-6 game window toenter, after all pictures maximization, stops the character (chopswhen ore side YEW character to have to put nearby the middle YEWtree),
again hangs the all pictures completely again smallest movementoutside meets the intelligent judgement game window integer;

5. After uses our special-purpose landing to open 4 games windowsenters the game, must put the character nearby among that tree, afteragain is completely small all pictures maximization;

6. According to the F9 operating procedure script then, F12 may stopthe script. When script movement Scroll the Lock lantern festival doesnot stop flashing, is the normal phenomenon. If appears wrongly stopsafter F12 putting the character under the tree makes a fresh startaccording to F9, meets only selects the situation winding which underthe foot does not carry out to trade the area then.

If you install this succesfully(i got a screen saying i need xp) then post comments about it here

SubiN
02-05-2007, 12:11 AM
ty for the bot lets see what my chinese friend can get out of this .

Ejjman
02-05-2007, 12:23 AM
I didn't wanna download till I knew there were no virus's. Thats kewl.

Buckleyindahouse
02-05-2007, 02:13 AM
Neat does this require windows to be in chinese to use also im scanning :).

Meanage
02-05-2007, 02:15 AM
Neat does this require windows to be in chinese to use also im scanning :).

hope not :P, it should work in english but if it doesn't just make windows chinese for a bit, I would really like feedback as to weather this works because im considering getting xp so I can use it.

Buckleyindahouse
02-05-2007, 02:46 AM
My internet is acting up and wont let jotti get the full file so I cant scan. Hopefully someone else will till then I wont even touch this baby :).

HISTORY
02-05-2007, 05:52 PM
ill download and see if my antivirus picks up anything
just one thing, how the hell am i gonna understand it:??
http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scanrm8.jpg
Its clean

krunkjuice
02-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Errm, jotti said that it was not clean.

Service load: 0% 100%

File: 绿精灵挖矿[砍树]外挂8-17A版本.rar
Status: INFECTED/MALWARE (Note: this file has been scanned before. Therefore, this file's scan results will not be stored in the database)
MD5 8722e675157bfdd695972d8182eb1013
Packers detected: PEBUNDLE, UPX

Scanner results
Scan taken on 05 Feb 2007 19:39:35 (GMT)
AntiVir Found TR/Drop.Delf.VP.2
ArcaVir Found nothing
Avast Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found nothing
BitDefender Found nothing
ClamAV Found nothing
Dr.Web Found Adware.DmBar
F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus Found nothing
Fortinet Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing
NOD32 Found nothing
Norman Virus Control Found nothing
VirusBuster Found nothing
VBA32 Found Malware.Agent.74, AdWare.Win32.Dm.e (probable variant)

Meanage
02-06-2007, 03:26 AM
Errm, jotti said that it was not clean.

Service load: 0% 100%

File: 绿精灵挖矿[砍树]外挂8-17A版本.rar
Status: INFECTED/MALWARE (Note: this file has been scanned before. Therefore, this file's scan results will not be stored in the database)
MD5 8722e675157bfdd695972d8182eb1013
Packers detected: PEBUNDLE, UPX

Scanner results
Scan taken on 05 Feb 2007 19:39:35 (GMT)
AntiVir Found TR/Drop.Delf.VP.2
ArcaVir Found nothing
Avast Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found nothing
BitDefender Found nothing
ClamAV Found nothing
Dr.Web Found Adware.DmBar
F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus Found nothing
Fortinet Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing
NOD32 Found nothing
Norman Virus Control Found nothing
VirusBuster Found nothing
VBA32 Found Malware.Agent.74, AdWare.Win32.Dm.e (probable variant)

I sugest you guys dont use this then, but if your looking to try and convince him to give you a bot or sell you yews, his email is bing_rou@hotmail.com I think he does actually have some because he owns a gold selling buisniss and seemed quite reluctant to give me his bots. He said hed sell the souce code 4 300Us or 10mill rs but I dout its worththe risk. Someone who speaks chinese should do it because hes english is crap.

SubiN
02-08-2007, 03:35 AM
then plz delte the file b4 sumn else downlaod.

rockhead
10-10-2007, 02:39 AM
talked to a chinese dude at school hes gonna look at it 2morrow

Eugeniu
10-14-2007, 08:26 PM
Aww...why'd you get rid of it? Virus or no virus, I'm curious...but not curious enough to install it. Anyone wanna send it to me through pm?

josh81193
10-15-2007, 02:00 AM
rockhead = grave digger now!

PLEASE DONT POST ON THIS THREAD ANYMORE!!! it was made in february lol. almost a year old

RAM
10-15-2007, 02:06 AM
talked to a chinese dude at school hes gonna look at it 2morrow

02-07-2007, 10:35 PM

When is it OK to grave dig a 6 month old post ??? ...After your friend actually looked at it and you post the translation.....

Aww...why'd you get rid of it? Virus or no virus, I'm curious...but not curious enough to install it. Anyone wanna send it to me through pm?

Why would you want a copy of a Virus ? :duh:

~RAM