PDA

View Full Version : something i need to ask

solemn wishes
04-07-2006, 07:23 PM
hi guys,

Sdcit
04-07-2006, 07:48 PM
1. If you have a religion, think how your family would be in paradise if they died. They would watch over you no matter where they were
2. Maybe talk to someone close? A friend? Parents? Teachers? They all understand you.

Starblaster100
04-07-2006, 07:56 PM
Depression / worry / fear is very common for teenagers, dont worry. I have to admit ive been very depressed before - so bad that ive attempted Suicide. Couldn't sleep, couldn't work, couldn't do anything with my life.

You really have to think of the positive things in life to get through these things. Dying is the easy way out, and everyone knows that you're alot stronger than this.

And i dont agree with talking to someone close to you - talk to someone you know, but who isn't too close to you, and who you can trust.

If you need to, feel free to talk to me, add me on messenger

Remember, a lot of people go thorugh this, and you will get past it - Look how many people are still living even though they have lost people they love.

Hope that helps

Star

Renax
04-07-2006, 08:01 PM
i believe your deppression stems from oversensitivity and a sheltered existence. depression can effect your will to live and (in my opinion ( i speak from expierance :( )) can only truly be dealth with through soul searching and a meditation of some sort where you just think through everything thats causing your depression. i wish i could talk more but i'm leaving please add me on msn if you want to talk

Slixor
04-07-2006, 08:06 PM
i had this once. I think it was beacuse i spent too much time on the pc, also, my mum smokes.

i found that to get rid of it see some more freinds, like i never saw freinds at weekend beacuse i was glued to pc, now i see one every weekend :)

it helped me, hope it helps you

ShadowSyntax
04-07-2006, 08:07 PM
Learn not to fear death. Everyone dies sometime, enjoy your life rather than wait in depression for it to end.

Death is compulsry, dont worry about it. Commiting suicide? Why would anyone even consider doing that..

XxKanexX
04-08-2006, 02:52 AM
This is very common. I went through something like this.

I used to stay up all night worrying about Death and thinking about the future without the people who are their to care for me.
I also had constant dreams of my family dieing in the most brutal ways. Which caused me to never actually want to sleep.

People may say just stop thinking about it. Well, they don't understand how hard that is. It always just comes back into your head.
I still worry about my Mum dieing, but then i look on the bright side. She's healthy and happy. :)

weaselforce
04-08-2006, 03:02 AM
(sigh) i remember my time. I was insomniated over the thought of death. One thing that helped me was actually just relaxing from the stress my parrents were puttin on me about school, and i found that in computers. find yourself a good hobbie, something that you like to do. also i'm a total athiest now, that has also helped me. i'm able to accept life for what it is. But religion is a much easier way to cope. Good luck man, dont worry, it will pass. Life is the greatest thing anyone will ever have, but its not something to obsess over or take for granted. Its really a difficult thing for us to deal with, why sometimes i wish i was a cat.

I'M glad you feel there are people here that can help, that understand you. I know sometimes its difficult to trust someone, especially your parrents with this

ReFLeX
04-08-2006, 03:13 AM
Sometimes I would really really think hard about death and it would scare the hell outta me. Just find something to do that takes your mind off it and live your life to your full potential, and not worry about dieing.

canofpeople
04-08-2006, 03:19 AM
MAN Heres how i think about it things happen for a reason and that is the way it is meant to be. All the people in your life would be suffering worse than you if something happened to you. Think all your friends and family love you and at this time you need them. Talk to them about it tell them how you feel and let them know you love them. As alot of people have said it is common for teens to be depressed so for now just let your loved ones know how you feel.