PDA

View Full Version : [Utility] Auto responder.

WinterDream
06-07-2010, 06:15 PM
Hey i am looking for a auto responder that works with other bots like AutoFighterCS.

What should it do?:

- Allows you to add questions that it should answer, and the answer it should give when the question is asked.
- Nothing else...no anti randoms no anti ban.

Can offer Free combat, agility or mining training for a script like this/

Zyt3x
06-07-2010, 06:21 PM
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45862

WinterDream
06-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Doesn't seem to work.

i luffs yeww
06-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Frement and I have been working on this. We just need to run a script around RS to get responses/whatever.

WinterDream
06-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Frement and I have been working on this. We just need to run a script around RS to get responses/whatever.
Ok cool, mind sharing the script?

i luffs yeww
06-09-2010, 12:28 PM
More than just a script. Online database and everything. He wants me to just run it, but I'd rather make it easy to just {$i SRL/SRL/AutoResponder/AutoResponder.simba} and SetupAR; in a script so that it can be always adding things to the database. I dunno. It's almost summer for me so I'll have more time.

bbri06
06-10-2010, 10:01 PM
I was actually thinking about doing that same thing just last night, i luffs yeww. How's that going so far?

Frement
06-10-2010, 10:03 PM
I was actually thinking about doing that same thing just last night, i luffs yeww. How's that going so far?

Well, I was just coding it more today. The database is small at the moment and the script we used to get the messages from runescape isn't working at the moment. I'm going to fix it asap. I was testing the database today and it worked quite good.

I'll be posting more of the stuff once there is something to show.

fre
06-11-2010, 07:31 AM
Great work guys keep it up.
What might be a good autoresponder.
Is to have some answers in your mother tongue.( language you speak at home)
Instead of all english answers.

i luffs yeww
06-11-2010, 07:35 AM
^ We'll see what we can do, fre. School's out for me next Thursday, so after that I'll have much more time to work on this. :)