PDA

View Full Version : Free Runescape Membership Guide- may be moved

ccaveman
02-05-2007, 11:45 PM
This is a strategy to get free runescape membership:

First, Get an account like paypal for a place to keep your money. It is free to sign up for. Next here are some websites to check out to get some money from:

Agloco.com Website (http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBT3341)
Mylot.com Forum (http://www.mylot.com/?ref=miningbeeble)
Triond-publishing site (http://www.triond.com/)

These websites will get you money for your paypal account. All you do for them is what they ask like for Mylot.com all you have to do is post on a forum like this and you can get money from it. After you rack up some money, put it in your paypal account. Next, go to runescape and then click on Start a New Subscription and then click the paypal button. This will take you to a page to pay with paypal. Next it will take the money from the paypal account and it will use it for your runescape membership. Since those websites are free, you just got free runescape membership.

legendaryhero90
02-06-2007, 02:01 AM
if the world worked as well as this...
then poverty hunger, and poor people would be eliminated from the world

someone try this and see if it works
i think it might be a scam of some sort :sasmokin:

bobby
02-06-2007, 02:06 AM
This is dumb. I thought it would be a way to scam. But instead we have to refer you so you make money.

RudeBoiAlex
02-06-2007, 07:01 PM
it does work i have been doing triond for about a month b4 this guide was submitted but i aqint got another money for membership yet

ccaveman
02-06-2007, 09:58 PM
No this is not a scam. If you don't believe me, then click on one of the sites. Mylot.com is just a forum like this where you post and get payed. Triond like rudeboialex said is a pretty good website but pretty slow also.

The reason poverty hasn't ended is because not all poor people have computers lol. If they did they could use an online business and wouldn't be poor anymore. Also they have a runescape page on there and it needs some helping out. It has like 5 to 8 posts lol. Oh well, If you think it's a scam then don't do it.

Also, if you have a reason why this is a scam please tell me so I can eliminate your doubt.

Lol you could just actually type the website in also lol.

yesiammanu
02-06-2007, 11:28 PM
No forum, ever, never, EVER would pay people to post useless stuff. The only thing that could probably possible come any close at all would be Google Answers. If people payed you to post, they would be raking out 10s of thousands of dollars every day for no benefit of their own.

I'm not going to bother to go to this site because it is either a pay-per-click (He gets payed everytime somone clicks on it) or a money offer with side things (Such as a subscription to a magazine). Plus, there is probably an extreme ammount of spyware on this site, so I advise you to NOT click on these sites untill someone can verify this.

I'm not saying this is a scam, I'm just saying that you should wait for someone to verify it isn't a scam. Usually, if things sound too good to be true, they are.

:edit: Oop, just found a bit of proof.

Nodice at the end of the "Mylot" Url, it says ?ref=miningbee. This means he just wants you to register for him to get some cash for himself, referring to the Pay-Per-Click thing.

Also on Agloco, theres another odd thing at the end of the link, so it takes you somewhere else other than the main page.

~~~~Yesiammanu :spot:

Azzon
02-07-2007, 12:31 AM
Heres some info from the myLot.com website, and here is why he gave that specific link:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What can I do to increase my earnings?

What an excellent question, and one we hope every myLot user will ask.

1. Use myLot, post discussions, respond to discussions.

2. Post quality content. For example, generate discussions that engage other users and provide insightful responses and comments to other users discussions to further the topic.

3. Refer friends. For each person you send to myLot you will receive 25% of their earnings.

How do I get Paid?

Get paid monthly with minimum account balance of $10 and carry forward of unpaid amounts. You have the option to increase your minimum payment to $25, $50 or $100. All payments will be in US dollars and made via PayPal or e-gold, depending on the country you reside in.

Well, I'm not going to waste my time, but if someone wants to try it theres a little bit more info on that one website anyway; I prefer something I like to call, 'get a job.'

- Azzon

NinjaTerrorist
02-07-2007, 03:09 AM
No forum, ever, never, EVER would pay people to post useless stuff. The only thing that could probably possible come any close at all would be Google Answers. If people payed you to post, they would be raking out 10s of thousands of dollars every day for no benefit of their own.

I'm not going to bother to go to this site because it is either a pay-per-click (He gets payed everytime somone clicks on it) or a money offer with side things (Such as a subscription to a magazine). Plus, there is probably an extreme ammount of spyware on this site, so I advise you to NOT click on these sites untill someone can verify this.

I'm not saying this is a scam, I'm just saying that you should wait for someone to verify it isn't a scam. Usually, if things sound too good to be true, they are.

:edit: Oop, just found a bit of proof.

Nodice at the end of the "Mylot" Url, it says ?ref=miningbee. This means he just wants you to register for him to get some cash for himself, referring to the Pay-Per-Click thing.

Also on Agloco, theres another odd thing at the end of the link, so it takes you somewhere else other than the main page.

~~~~Yesiammanu :spot:

It's not a scam, there's loads of websites like this and you can get all sorts of free things for posting on forums you can get free web hosting, domains ect.. ;)

I Karma I
02-07-2007, 10:59 AM
If I live in Australia, can I still pay with American Dollars via PayPal?

legendaryhero90
02-09-2007, 01:42 PM
so all in all... he's getting the money and not us???

not worth my time then

GokuDude
02-11-2007, 09:21 AM
Hes just looking for refferals..

me_ntal
02-11-2007, 10:11 PM
i hate drop kicks like this.. guys its pretty useless i tried to earn cash off one of these websites i had to complete a 150 surveys for $1 within a week..

t0tum
02-12-2007, 01:53 PM
LoL, u guys are about 5 years too late to make any decent cash on the i-net.
If i were a mod, i would have locked this thread and removed his links as he uses his referrals to to get some signups. This is spam.

HeavensWarrior
02-12-2007, 02:48 PM
This is not a scam at all. But in most cases you have to spend like absolutely ages filling out questionnaires and shit. Last thing i was singed up for was like 50p per questionnaire however the questionnaires were like 100 questions.

Spamalot
02-18-2007, 02:48 AM
It's called a pyramid scheme: Pyramid Scheme - Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme)

By it's very nature it's impossible to sustain. You MIGHT get paid early on, but you most definitely WILL NOT get paid as time goes on.

jczar
02-18-2007, 05:43 AM
Well, This does work becuase im registered on the above sites and i do get paid but i use it to buy Mills or Items i buy member ship with credit car..

Kingofptw
03-15-2007, 11:49 AM
1.Your paypal need to be verified in order to make a payment to runescape(you need to input a bank account and a credit card) so i prefer e-gold,because it need no credit card to make a payment.

2.You can't make much cash on agloco

3.Mylot sucks,it pays only by paypal,i prefer dormcheck,for any post you send you get a fixed rate of money(the rate change each 19th of each month,it can't drop below 0.01).

sheetomg
07-08-2007, 05:21 AM
IB is time consuming, no time to waste doing surveys...

snatch
10-30-2007, 04:14 AM
probably would take like 5 hours to get a cent