PDA

View Full Version : Banned

IwriteCode
06-19-2010, 03:13 AM
I'm still sort of new here, but some may remember me from a while back anyways im back to share my fail story.
I wrote some scripts for auto fighters etc..Then i decided to write a script to collect climbing boots, i don't know if one has been written before but i searched the forums and couldn't find so after finally completing the script all that time taken and the hard work debugging etc i began to use it. 1k climbing boots, 2k climbing boots 5k climbing boots,20k climbing boots, 50k climbing boots i had collected. Woke on sunday morning figuring i would have enough cash to finally buy dragon claws(on my pure, i had just got 60 attk+99 str).

I try to login, your account has been disabled:( I didn't think much of it cause i don't really play rs much, so 6 months later i wrote an appeal to jagex, denied the next day..And it says its a perm ban.

Not only can i not use my script anymore(the day after i was banned they limited the amount of boots you can buy lol). Heres my appeal had to make up some bullshiv:

To whom it may concern.

My account named I pked U 2 I was banned sometime ago.

I was on holidays after my year 12 break from college and to my suprise i found my account banned when came back. Before i went on holidays i was bullied by my peer group into giving them my account to play on. I recently arrived back home to find my account banned, i spoke to them after discovering this issue. I was told that the account was banned sometime ago due to breakage of rule number seven.

I am appealing this ban without the knowledge of that group, i understand that giving them my account is against the rules and i am sorry for this but they left me no choice.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would give me a second chance and i assure you i will play safely and securely without breaking any rules.

I will like to take this final opportunity to thank you for reading my appeal.

EDIT: here is their response

Thank you for sending in your offence appeal - you obviously care about your account, and making sure that you read our rules can help to ensure that you can avoid this situation happening again.

At Jagex, we examine offences and offence appeals very carefully before we come to our final decision.

In this instance, we have found that you were responsible for this offence, and therefore it will remain on your account.

We want you, and every other player, to be positively engaged in our community and the game - if you continue to break our rules, you may reach a point where you are limited to Quick Chat, or even excluded from the game on this account, or any other accounts you have.

What do you do now?

Go here to have a good read of the Rules of Conduct, there is also good advice on ensuring your account is kept secure in our Safety & Security Guidelines, located in the 'Customer Support' section of our website (www.runescape.com or www.funorb.com).

Have fun - enjoy the community and the game - and please don't spoil the experience of your fellow gamers.

Sincerely,

Jagex Customer Support

I heard it could be unbanned after 1 year if lucky.

sirlaughsalot
06-19-2010, 07:24 AM
Most bans expire after 2. At least on mine (And my friends) they do.