PDA

View Full Version : Fletcher

Becks
06-25-2010, 04:07 AM
around 2 years ago there was a nasty fletcher that got me 99 in say 2/3 weeks and i was looking around and i cant find any. anyone have any? thanks!

i luffs yeww
06-25-2010, 04:24 AM
It's a little hard to randomly guess what fletcher it was, unless it was literally called "nasty fletcher."

Becks
06-25-2010, 11:26 AM
sorry just saying it was awesome. im just looking for a fletcher.

edit: i searched around here it is http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25093

Wrycu
06-25-2010, 02:15 PM
sorry just saying it was awesome. im just looking for a fletcher.

edit: i searched around here it is http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25093

It's for SRL members only now.

MylesMadness
06-25-2010, 02:49 PM
Plus Football has major personal issues and left srl

Becks
06-25-2010, 03:13 PM
i know. and i was just saying what script it was since the guy above asked. now im just looking for a new fletching script.

Plus Football has major personal issues and left srl

and oh okay. ope he's okay.

Dynamite
06-26-2010, 06:19 PM
I am going to make one :)
I have been looking for a request to do.
It will use reflection and color, and should be done within the next couple of weeks.
I still have school so that is why couple of weeks.
Are there any certain features you want?

I was thinking:
Do like what Football did, as in have 2 seperate scripts for Fletching and Stringing.
Because I always confuse myself otherwise.
Also would anybody be able to lend me a Members account?

Cheers

i luffs yeww
06-26-2010, 08:21 PM
^ You can use mine. Talk on MSN. :)

Dynamite
06-26-2010, 08:34 PM
^ You can use mine. Talk on MSN. :)

I am on :)
Destiful@hotmail.co.uk

Becks
06-26-2010, 10:25 PM
I am going to make one :)
I have been looking for a request to do.
It will use reflection and color, and should be done within the next couple of weeks.
I still have school so that is why couple of weeks.
Are there any certain features you want?

I was thinking:
Do like what Football did, as in have 2 seperate scripts for Fletching and Stringing.
Because I always confuse myself otherwise.
Also would anybody be able to lend me a Members account?

Cheers

sounds awesome if you need testers or a member's account i cold donate one of those one month member card/code for a testing account.

Dynamite
06-26-2010, 10:29 PM
sounds awesome if you need testers or a member's account i cold donate one of those one month member card/code for a testing account.

Hey man, it is getting done quicker than I thought, I had the urge to start today, and I have done the banking already (Hardest/longest part in my opinion), now just gotta do the actual fletching, then move on to Antiban and do the progress report.
About members, i luffs yew, has lent me his account for the moment, but if I can't get on his, it would be awfully nice of you to donate that card :)
I will let you know.

Becks
06-27-2010, 04:50 AM
Hey man, it is getting done quicker than I thought, I had the urge to start today, and I have done the banking already (Hardest/longest part in my opinion), now just gotta do the actual fletching, then move on to Antiban and do the progress report.
About members, i luffs yew, has lent me his account for the moment, but if I can't get on his, it would be awfully nice of you to donate that card :)
I will let you know.

yeah just let me know.

ffcfoo
07-01-2010, 07:16 PM
Man let me know to. I got 80 fletching and I desperately need to get to 99 and I will be a big tester in this. Lots of proggies from me!

OH! 1 more thing, Is this going to be simba? That would be awesome!

Becks
07-12-2010, 09:32 PM
anyone working on one currently?