PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever considered...

ownedlikenoob
06-26-2010, 05:58 PM
Making a Runite miner for the Hero's Guild? If you used Simba and reflection I wouldn't think it would be that hard. The only thing that would be hard would be walking to the bank and back. But if I had a script that just mined and switched worlds till full inv then that would be good. You could manually walk him back to the bank. Just make it mine and then when the inv is full log out and play a sound to notify the user or something. I might even consider doing this,

Discuss,

Capricorn
06-26-2010, 06:23 PM
Its not really worth it mining that one rune rock imo. But no, it wouldn't be hard at all.

masterBB
06-26-2010, 06:35 PM
It wouldn't work, if you made one, and let's say, a lot of people are using it. Than it would turn out no profit, cause most of the worlds will be done. But it is easy, doesn't make much profit as a private script, doesn't make any money as public script.

Narcle
06-26-2010, 06:39 PM
I've done it already. Its staying private as masterBB already stated why.

Using it I could get a full invy in about an hour and after the rock respawn times were recorded ~30mins. Back then one inventory full was 300k, now its over 400k last I checked.

ownedlikenoob
06-26-2010, 06:57 PM
I've done it already. Its staying private as masterBB already stated why.

Using it I could get a full invy in about an hour and after the rock respawn times were recorded ~30mins. Back then one inventory full was 300k, now its over 400k last I checked.

Very true, so basically make your own and don't let any1 else use it. Lol

Coh3n
06-26-2010, 11:20 PM
Very true, so basically make your own and don't let any1 else use it. Lol
If he let everyone use it, then there would be no use because there would be no minable rocks. :rolleyes:

ownedlikenoob
06-27-2010, 02:03 AM
If he let everyone use it, then there would be no use because there would be no minable rocks. :rolleyes:

I know, I understand. So I am just going to make my own. Thanks