PDA

View Full Version : Problem accessing profile

yesiammanu
02-07-2007, 11:55 PM
I get this error when I click on my name with my post, and clicking "View public profile". I also get this for other names.

Fatal error: Call to a member function logged_in() on a non-object in /home/dankness/public_html/forum/z/includes/zoints.php on line 268

Is anyone else getting this?

~~~~Yesiammanu :spot:

A G E N T
02-08-2007, 12:57 AM
I seem to be getting this problem too.

It's probably just a server hiccup or something, however there was that recent update, with the redirect page when you went to villu-reborn.com ... which may be causing problemoes. At any rate, it can't be that serious. Can it?:eek:

Dankness
02-08-2007, 09:02 PM
I get this error when I click on my name with my post, and clicking "View public profile". I also get this for other names.

Is anyone else getting this?

~~~~Yesiammanu :spot:

hmm intersting, im not sure why its doin it for you but ill look into it. Its apparently a call to a inside class from outside of this class without the proper syntax in calling it. Probably something i did lmao ;P

botmaster
02-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Its just kind of annoying because I had to update the link to my profile on my website already, now this is happening and people wanna see my profile on SRL and are desperate. I'm getting my inbox flooded with people saying the link is dead although its the right one... :(.

EDIT: Its working again. Zoints is displayed :P.

pwnaz0r
02-08-2007, 11:47 PM
i get that too