PDA

View Full Version : Yo. It's me!

XxKanexX
02-17-2006, 12:41 PM
Well, i don't have much to say. But here is a little version thingeh of my life, what i remember of it anyway lol. :)

I was born in Australia, and have stayed in Australia my whole life. I have never been out of the country :(. My parents divorced when i was 2 (I think), and i was forced to live with my dad for 4 or more years. I hated it with dad, not only is he abusive, but his anger and patience level are beyond rediculous. When he's happy he's mostly drunk, and the only time we "bond" is when we vs. each other in Halo..

After 4 years of terror, i moved in with my mum. Things started to get better. I wasn't so depressed and my grades improved in primary school. During year 6, at the point where we were discussing year 7 and "preparing" for highschool, i had no idea which High school to go to..

Newcastle High, complete whole.. But it was my only choice at that point.
My best friend Laura, who i had known since Kind was going to HSPA (Hunter school of the performing arts). We had been doing Drama classes for 2 years or more at that time. I asked her about it. She told me that you had to audition, i was pretty nervous about that. But, after going to the audition and acting out a school speach i did on the solar system (Lame, yes..), I got in. *Dances*.. Oh, and Laura got in to <3. The auditional categories were, Singing, Music (Drums/Guitar, etc), Drama and Dancing.

During Year 7 i made friends with nearly the whole school. Me and Laura are both crazy people, to many detentions from Maths.. :p
I joined scripting after playing Runescape for about 4 months. I wasn't going to stay on Runescape when i first began, Tutorial island threw me off. But i had no other choice, since Habbo was down. As i played more and more, I began to enjoy it. Therefore leading to bordem and the urge to script more and more. So i learnt scar in April/July (I don't remember..).

My friend (elfy_elf / Tim) was my private tutor, I had known about the site longer than him, but he learnt way before me. He quit after a month or two, and i advanced way over him. (I confuse him at school now).

I went to program classes in year 7 for about 3 weeks, I learnt very little php and Html. But i have tought myself more.

I only have 1 memory of my past below 5 years old. I remember getting a bike for christmas, going outside, and rolling down a hill before falling down the road. Yes, it hurt :p, Oh, and i remember my dog biting my ear all the time. (Dam dog..).

Shadow, my childhood dog who i had had from the time i was born, Died from cancer when i was around 8+. She was everything to me. Yet again, i went into depression.
But then, AGAIN, back out.

Here i am now, 13 years, ok grades, still crazy, and loving every moment of life in my new trio band. I love Green day, and am obsessed with them.

That's about all i can remember or be bothered to type, Practically my whole life, Lol.
Any questions? Ask.. Heh ;) If you read all that, I clap for you.

<3 Kane.

Home
02-17-2006, 03:18 PM
ehh who are you never saw you before;)

cause
02-17-2006, 03:24 PM
yay i get claps, but really, kane ur a really nice guy

moparisthebest
02-17-2006, 03:48 PM
I love Green day, and am obsessed with them.

no, really? :rolleyes: :p

Sdcit
02-17-2006, 05:04 PM
*sniffs* thats a really sad story :(.

XxKanexX
02-18-2006, 03:50 AM
*sniffs* thats a really sad story :(.
Hey, i had to live it :p *Transfers pain over to sdcit* 76.5% Complete..

Krazy_Meerkat
02-18-2006, 05:04 AM
I feel bad.. My life was pretty happy.. I guess... I thought you were a lot older kane, how can you own scar scripting so badly at 13 yrs old?

Sdcit
02-18-2006, 06:26 AM
hey, alot of the scar scripters are young :p i mean benlands only 16

masquerader
02-18-2006, 06:45 AM
are you going out with whats-her-nugget, or are you just really good friends?
its kinda hard to keep friends like that for a long time, so dont mess it up :p

your life isnt bad. experiences make us who we are ;)

XxKanexX
02-18-2006, 11:38 AM
"whats-her-nugget" ? - Bebemycat2/Megan?. Nope, we're just great friends.

Or do you mean Laura?.. Then yes, we'll always be friends. We're like brother and sister, Dog and cat. :p

arraness14
02-20-2006, 05:37 PM
Wow cool life..:p only joking:p

HISTORY
02-20-2006, 06:43 PM
your life is the coolest compared to mine....
My parents got divorced when i was only 10day old...

XxKanexX
02-21-2006, 05:36 AM
your life is the coolest compared to mine....
My parents got divorced when i was only 10day old...
Maybe it was cause of you :p..

*see's history cry* Or not :o

WhiteShadow
03-25-2006, 08:08 AM
*Lucky Kane* I'm still stuck. I wish my parents divorced and I went with my mom.
<3 Mommy.

I remember first post=p
03-27-2006, 05:31 AM
*Lucky Kane* I'm still stuck. I wish my parents divorced and I went with my mom.
<3 Mommy.

Divorced people's kids play rs. Parents divorced at 2 1/2 years old, went with mom also <3:p

XxKanexX
03-27-2006, 09:53 AM
<3 Mommy.
Aw, i know how that feels.

Devise a plan. -Evil grin-

I remember first post=p
03-28-2006, 11:38 PM
Ok, erm... Nick, you don't want your parents divorced unless they absolutley should. It's not exactly fun.

Xerxes
03-29-2006, 02:51 PM
Yo we don't care.

XxKanexX
03-29-2006, 02:59 PM
Yo we don't care.
Then why did you reply? You obviously cared enough to view this.

Xerxes
03-29-2006, 03:22 PM
Then why did you reply? You obviously cared enough to view this.

I replied to piss you off like I always do, then I laugh.

XxKanexX
03-29-2006, 03:26 PM
I replied to piss you off like I always do, then I laugh.
You don't piss me off though. I find it fun :)

Xerxes
03-29-2006, 04:22 PM
You don't piss me off though. I find it fun :)

Of course you do. We all can put a :) and then in real life we are like ":mad: That xerxes leet guy owns me alot"

moparisthebest
03-29-2006, 04:29 PM
Of course you do. We all can put a :) and then in real life we are like ":mad: That xerxes leet guy owns me alot"

rofl, hilarious :D (owned kane, owned...)

WhiteShadow
03-30-2006, 12:11 AM
Ok, erm... Nick, you don't want your parents divorced unless they absolutley should. It's not exactly fun.

What I go through with my dad, anything else is more fun...

XxKanexX
03-30-2006, 04:18 AM
Well, i don't let people get to me. So, i'm not ":mad:" in real life. I'm laughing because you get everything wrong. ;)

So continue all you want, But i'm stopping here. Say you've won, I really don't give.

SRL means dedication and commitment, 2 things you don't have. So i'm going to continue with it.

Xerxes
03-30-2006, 03:52 PM
Well, i don't let people get to me. So, i'm not ":mad:" in real life. I'm laughing because you get everything wrong. ;)

So continue all you want, But i'm stopping here. Say you've won, I really don't give.

SRL means dedication and commitment, 2 things you don't have. So i'm going to continue with it.

Honest, I know it. Right now you are like this:

":eek: xerxes owned me again!1!1 wtf ...i want to kick his ass but i cant..:mad: :( maybe i should say sorry ..and say that he owns me.. :confused: "

Pyro
03-30-2006, 07:36 PM
Honest, I know it. Right now you are like this:

":eek: xerxes owned me again!1!1 wtf ...i want to kick his ass but i cant..:mad: :( maybe i should say sorry ..and say that he owns me.. :confused: "

Xerxes why do you even bother. It all started with no one cares. Well you could have put that in anyones thread in this forum since its about themselves and there lives. Kanes isnt that much different from other threads. Why do you hang around. Its like you have a urge to try and piss people off. But people realise this and they know not to give a shit and just laugh and go "O yea xerxes nice one that one really made me laugh" :rolleyes: . when really there thinking what a douche. How you got the best basher award with one liner cliches only god knows. But how about you leave people be. We dont care that you dont care. Infact we dont care what you think say do or act. You think its all funny and people go oooo yea nice one but really you have no friends here and how you are still in the forum when all you do is stick in the basgher pit and do nothign to advance scar or srl noone knows

Xerxes
03-30-2006, 08:24 PM
Xerxes why do you even bother. It all started with no one cares. Well you could have put that in anyones thread in this forum since its about themselves and there lives. Kanes isnt that much different from other threads. Why do you hang around. Its like you have a urge to try and piss people off. But people realise this and they know not to give a shit and just laugh and go "O yea xerxes nice one that one really made me laugh" :rolleyes: . when really there thinking what a douche. How you got the best basher award with one liner cliches only god knows. But how about you leave people be. We dont care that you dont care. Infact we dont care what you think say do or act. You think its all funny and people go oooo yea nice one but really you have no friends here and how you are still in the forum when all you do is stick in the basgher pit and do nothign to advance scar or srl noone knows

Thank you for your message.

This message will be forwared to Xerxes whenever (if) he gets time for retards.

Pyro
03-31-2006, 04:04 AM
Like i said. One liners that you have no backing up with

XxKanexX
03-31-2006, 05:06 AM
Owned. ;p

Pyro, get on msn pls. :)

Xerxes
03-31-2006, 01:31 PM

You should be the last one to talk, not to mention you added me on MSN to kiss my ass daily. :)

cause
03-31-2006, 04:19 PM
Hey! i wanted to kiss ur butt daily! :p
EDIT: PWNAGE- NOVICE BASHER :)

Pyro
03-31-2006, 07:34 PM
You should be the last one to talk, not to mention you added me on MSN to kiss my ass daily. :)

Rofl ahahahahahahah. Ummm driger added me to a convo with you in it. in which you were claiming to be kaitnieks. i knew you werent but i thought you were ok so i added you. I talked to you once in the time i had you in list. And that once was when you were trying to sell me sbot and aryan scripts of which i didnt buy any. And ive had you blocked for a few months. Ever notice im not ever online:p rofl.

Xerxes
03-31-2006, 09:33 PM
Rofl ahahahahahahah. Ummm driger added me to a convo with you in it. in which you were claiming to be kaitnieks. i knew you werent but i thought you were ok so i added you. I talked to you once in the time i had you in list. And that once was when you were trying to sell me sbot and aryan scripts of which i didnt buy any. And ive had you blocked for a few months. Ever notice im not ever online:p rofl.

Good job, changing subject now when the truth comes out, btw. I blocked you first. kthx and I never tried to sell you stuff, wow. Why should I have sold aryan scritps when I released of all them free and even scripts that people were selling I released for free.

Pyro
03-31-2006, 10:00 PM
Good job, changing subject now when the truth comes out, btw. I blocked you first. kthx and I never tried to sell you stuff, wow. Why should I have sold aryan scritps when I released of all them free and even scripts that people were selling I released for free.

rofl changing subject?

You should be the last one to talk, not to mention you added me on MSN to kiss my ass daily.

I was just correctign you. and yes you did try to sell me scripts. Before you released them for free. And no. You talked to me and the next day i blocked you. So unless you blocked me the same day.

Xerxes
03-31-2006, 10:21 PM
First of all,

Who added me? You. Why? Kiss my ass and get cool stuff from me. What happend when I didn't care about you? You "blocked" me? Which is still not known.

What do you have that I don't have, NOTHING. So why would I care about you? Why would I even talk to you? or sell scripts to you? I have no reason.

Seriously, I hardly care. I wonder how you became SRL Developer with your noob SCAR skills.

Pyro
03-31-2006, 10:38 PM
First of all,

Who added me? You. Why? Kiss my ass and get cool stuff from me. What happend when I didn't care about you? You "blocked" me? Which is still not known.

What do you have that I don't have, NOTHING. So why would I care about you? Why would I even talk to you? or sell scripts to you? I have no reason.

Seriously, I hardly care. I wonder how you became SRL Developer with your noob SCAR skills.

Rofl. ok lets go from start. I added you cause i thoguht you were cool not to kiss your ass. I hardly even knew you except that you were soemtimes a dick for posting in kanes tut threads sayign they were ripped form yours.

what "cool" stuff did you have that i wanted. I never talked to you. You talked to me once selling scripts.

thats a bit of a shame that you only talk to people if they have somethign you want. And how do you know my skills are nublet. Have you ever seen any of my work?

XxKanexX
03-31-2006, 11:38 PM
I'd normally say stop this in my thread, But it's funny. And this threads boring anyway. -.-

Also, Xerxes. Comparing your scar skills to Pyro's, He's an elite scripter. Birthday boy.

Xerxes
04-01-2006, 09:25 AM
Rofl. ok lets go from start. I added you cause i thoguht you were cool not to kiss your ass. I hardly even knew you except that you were soemtimes a dick for posting in kanes tut threads sayign they were ripped form yours.

what "cool" stuff did you have that i wanted. I never talked to you. You talked to me once selling scripts.

thats a bit of a shame that you only talk to people if they have somethign you want. And how do you know my skills are nublet. Have you ever seen any of my work?

Be honest, you wanted to kiss my ass and you probably told your friends "OMG GAYZ I HAVE XERXES THE LEET GUY ON MY MSN :D :D :D :D :D "

Did I know you? No. Did I add you? No. People are dicks for saying "you ripped my tutorial"? No. You are stupid? Yes. Kane ripped my tutorial? Yes.

I have had ALOT of cool stuff kthx. You never talked to me? That's a bit gay isn't you, why did you add me then? Do people add me not just to talk me instead they will just look at my MSN name, this ain't looking well. Atleast try to make better cover up stories.

Me selling scripts? God, you are so funny. I have NEVER tried to sell any scripts to a 11 year old kid. And your skills are nublet yeah. Yup yup.

I'd normally say stop this in my thread, But it's funny. And this threads boring anyway. -.-

Also, Xerxes. Comparing your scar skills to Pyro's, He's an elite scripter. Birthday boy.

Oh, all the threads are boring? - Well, of course. Because leet xerxes is here <3

Also, Kane. You have no idea what my SCAR skills are atm, so please..SHUSH. You have just seen ONE of the scripts I released..which was kinda my first. Later on I released a couple other things, and I have a couple private things. kthx. Go ask Kaitnieks, he know one of them kthx. Btw, birthday boy? can't you come up with something else, woman? Btw, ever though of HAIRCUT? :)

XxKanexX
04-01-2006, 09:47 AM
Oh, all the threads are boring? - Well, of course. Because leet xerxes is here <3
You do know you just called yourself boring. Right?

Btw, birthday boy? can't you come up with something else, woman? Btw, ever though of HAIRCUT? :)
Fine, Mrs perfect. Birthday woman.*

Have you seen my hair lately? No? Then for all you know i could be bald right now.

phantombmx
04-01-2006, 09:49 AM
Btw, ever though of HAIRCUT? :)
i find that highly offensive :p i got hair as long as kanes..

Xerxes
04-01-2006, 09:54 AM
You do know you just called yourself boring. Right?

Fine, Mrs perfect. Birthday woman.*

Have you seen my hair lately? No? Then for all you know i could be bald right now.

If I am boring why do you talk to me then? God, you have problems.

woman..lol. Don't you have better come backs?

Yes I have seen your hair and you have a stupid ugly shit hair .....kthx. bye.

XxKanexX
04-01-2006, 09:58 AM
If I am boring why do you talk to me then? God, you have problems.

woman..lol. Don't you have better come backs?

Yes I have seen your hair and you have a stupid ugly shit hair .....kthx. bye.
You saw my hair like, 7 months ago? Unless i froze myself for that long, It most probably would have changed.

And i believe you suggested woman as an insult, So again, you come out even more stupid.

I never said you were boring. You called yourself boring.

Xerxes
04-01-2006, 10:16 AM
You saw my hair like, 7 months ago? Unless i froze myself for that long, It most probably would have changed.

And i believe you suggested woman as an insult, So again, you come out even more stupid.

I never said you were boring. You called yourself boring.

Well, its not an insult. You look like a girl..and I called you a girl..however its still not sure if you actually are a boy..

XxKanexX
04-01-2006, 10:27 AM
Well, its not an insult. You look like a girl..and I called you a girl..however its still not sure if you actually are a boy..
And you think we're bad at grammer.