shadohead
07-21-2010, 09:19 PM
I just found these, they look insane...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaur5dk6raM

~discuss

Shuttleu
07-21-2010, 09:20 PM
how have you not already heard of RiD?!
there are banners around this site which even advertise this bot...

~shut

Becks
07-21-2010, 10:16 PM
it says it's 100% undetectable..?

Shuttleu
07-21-2010, 10:27 PM
it says it's 100% undetectable..?

nothing is 100% undetectable

~shut

Becks
07-21-2010, 10:43 PM
nothing is 100% undetectable

~shut

that's why i said it!

shadohead
07-21-2010, 10:58 PM
It uses AI, what is that suppose to me/how do they make that?

Tickyy
07-21-2010, 11:22 PM
for the first time i used the free trail, and my face was like :surprised:, it is very humanlike, just how they managed to do these human like mouse movements is amazing, they say it auto-responses, but in the trails, it never really auto responded. Have you guys ever seen this bot auto-responding?

Cigue
07-21-2010, 11:22 PM
It means they wrote an Extremely complex script, but most likely it's pseudo-scientific garbage for marketing purposes.

shadohead
07-21-2010, 11:53 PM
It means they wrote an Extremely complex script, but most likely it's pseudo-scientific garbage for marketing purposes.

They claim its not a script. Thats were i got lost -_-

anonymity
07-22-2010, 02:12 PM
^ maybe it is not an actual bot (code not needed)... the name is "Robotz in Disguise". - Maybe it is really a virtual remote and what you see as the bot is someone working in a sweat shop in China (or wherever).

Becks
07-22-2010, 05:10 PM
^ maybe it is not an actual bot (code not needed)... the name is "Robotz in Disguise". - Maybe it is really a virtual remote and what you see as the bot is someone working in a sweat shop in China (or wherever).

Best first job everrr!!!1!!!1

rya
07-22-2010, 09:10 PM
Best first job everrr!!!1!!!1
Most boring job ever!!!

Does anyone have the free powerminer?

shadohead
07-22-2010, 09:51 PM
RID has a really good FREE powerminer. U should try it, its their only free script. Its amazing lol.

Smartzkid
07-22-2010, 10:15 PM
Bullshit advertising.

Becks
07-22-2010, 11:01 PM
RID has a really good FREE powerminer. U should try it, its their only free script. Its amazing lol.

is it? my friend joe uses it he likes it alot.

Matsetst
07-23-2010, 12:05 AM
omg not again :p yea they created many questions for lots of people ;p

sylvawarrior
07-23-2010, 12:44 AM
Well, maybe we as a community can learn from it? It's just a .jar file. Can't we reverse engineer it to see how it works?

TRiLeZ
07-23-2010, 02:26 AM
Well, maybe we as a community can learn from it? It's just a .jar file. Can't we reverse engineer it to see how it works?

Its obfuscated and it supposedly has a lot of code stored on a server that isn't in the jar file. The chances of learning from it's coding is almost impossible.

Nava2
07-23-2010, 02:39 AM
Its obfuscated and it supposedly has a lot of code stored on a server that isn't in the jar file. The chances of learning from it's coding is almost impossible.

I disagree with going after the code..

..but has anyone ever tried?

Method
07-23-2010, 04:06 AM
I disagree with going after the code..

..but has anyone ever tried?

Yeah, some people over at MITB tried to crack it back in 2008 (http://www.moparisthebest.com/smf/index.php/topic,251277.0.html).

Nava2
07-23-2010, 12:51 PM
Yeah, some people over at MITB tried to crack it back in 2008 (http://www.moparisthebest.com/smf/index.php/topic,251277.0.html).

tl;dr.

I remember reading it long ago and finding that they essentially accomplished nothing haha.

anonymity
07-23-2010, 01:49 PM
^ Eh, was a sad time.

Not that it would ever happen, but would it be possible to host srl online and have scripts call to the online host?

I understand that internet connection depending, this could really slow down the scipt.

Ex: I want to have a SUPER light version of simba/scar on a portable drive or computer. Run the script and when it calls srl functions, it pushes to https://anonymity.com/srl/srl (not that this is a website). This could be something like villavu.com/srl/srl... somewhere the includes could be called to with an internet connection.

Zyt3x
07-23-2010, 08:41 PM
Seriously. I puke every time I read the text on their website. Marketing bullshit.

sylvawarrior
07-23-2010, 09:13 PM

Well...they say they have one billion different possible code generators. Current population of china: 1.3 billion.
Methinks this is sweatshop.

Camaro'
07-25-2010, 01:52 PM
^ Eh, was a sad time.

Not that it would ever happen, but would it be possible to host srl online and have scripts call to the online host?

I understand that internet connection depending, this could really slow down the scipt.

Ex: I want to have a SUPER light version of simba/scar on a portable drive or computer. Run the script and when it calls srl functions, it pushes to https://anonymity.com/srl/srl (not that this is a website). This could be something like villavu.com/srl/srl... somewhere the includes could be called to with an internet connection.

That would be so awesome...

MylesMadness
07-25-2010, 05:56 PM
^ Eh, was a sad time.

Ex: I want to have a SUPER light version of simba/scar on a portable drive or computer. Run the script and when it calls srl functions, it pushes to https://anonymity.com/srl/srl (not that this is a website). This could be something like villavu.com/srl/srl... somewhere the includes could be called to with an internet connection.Would require a eval function, and I don't think that would ever be added

marpis
07-26-2010, 09:38 AM
Well...they say they have one billion different possible code generators. Current population of china: 1.3 billion.
Methinks this is sweatshop.

I looked a video and the mouse movement is really good BUT I can still tell that it's a bot, not a chinese person.

ReadySteadyGo
07-26-2010, 01:22 PM
I think I know how the '3d vision' is done. Could be used in srl I think.

anonymity
07-26-2010, 01:58 PM
Would require a eval function, and I don't think that would ever be added =[, possible for extension or goodies bag? just a fun thought though... more curious than anything. no srl updates. it would be automatic for always because of online.