PDA

View Full Version : A guide on Swagbucks

Ultra
07-26-2010, 10:16 PM
A guide on Swagbucks
By Ultra

What is "Swagbucks"?
Swagbucks is a legit reward site which allows you to trade in points for various items such as gift cards, video games, accessories, etc...

Why would you ever use "Swagbucks"?
There are two reasons I found this site useful for:
-RS Membership every month for doing relatively nothing, or
-$10+ in Amazon gift cards every month for doing relatively nothing

Ok, so how do I get started?
Well if you haven't already got a Swagbucks account, register here:
>here (http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register)<

Once you have created an account, it is very easy to start. There are a number of ways Swagbucks lets you earn points (Swagbucks), they are:
-Using their search engine
-Looking at special offers
-Completing surveys
-Shopping
-Trading in old games or cell-phones
-Voting on the daily polls
-Inviting people
Now the best way out of all of these will probably be to use their search engine, but who wants to do that by themselves all the time, why don't we use a bot?

Botting on Swagbucks
Go to to: http://www.speedyswag.com/
It is a PHP browser based bot and is 100% safe (used by 300+ people daily). All you do is set it up to work in your browser while you do other things (like botting on RS).

Rewards, rewards, rewards
I myself manage to earn about $10 in Amazon gift cards just by running the PHP bot every two or so days and doing the stuff like voting on the daily poll. An $5 Amazon gift card currently is available for 450 Swagbucks while an Ultimate Game Card - $5 is available for 550 Swagbucks. Remember not to over-bot, because just like on runescape, Swagbucks also catches botters.

Any questions PM me and I will answer them as soon as I can.
I'm not forcing you to join Swagbucks, its your choice to try it out, but I'm loving Swagbucks so far.
__________________________________________________ _____________________
FAQ
Q: I keep on searching but I can't receive any Swagbucks
A: If you have already recently received Swagbucks from searching you will have a lower chance to receive more Swagbucks. You will usually start getting Swagbucks in about an hour once again. Keep on trying.

Q: When do I receive my orders (gift cards/reward cards/etc...)?
A: I believe you get your orders two weeks after ordering them, for more correct info check Swagbucks.

Q: How many $5 gift cards can I get every month?
A: You will be able to get 1-2 depending on how much Swagbucks you get per day, try to go for about 30 per day and you should be able to get at least one or two during the month.

Q: How do I know if this is a scam or not?
A: Well if you can't trust me.. O.o here is a picture (proof) of my own earnings:
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/7808/proofgp.png

masterBB
07-26-2010, 10:26 PM
This speedySwag is payed by an rival of Swagbucks....

i luffs yeww
07-26-2010, 10:27 PM
^ AN RIVAL!? WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRrRRRR?

:)

And I don't think you can post a link to your own referral thing. Dunno for sure, though.

Ogre
07-26-2010, 10:35 PM
i luffs yeww, I heard you're allowed to as long as you also provide a link without your referral, which he did

Ultra
07-27-2010, 12:02 AM
yes i did :)

Rick
07-27-2010, 12:45 AM
Hmm. I'll try this. Signed up with your referral link.

Ultra
07-27-2010, 01:26 AM
Hmm. I'll try this. Signed up with your referral link.

Great, thanks remember to put all ur real info later if u didnt when u signed up cause when they send u things they might send to wrong address.

sylvawarrior
07-27-2010, 01:57 AM
I just signed up with your link, working pretty good so far :)

Ultra
07-27-2010, 02:03 AM
I just signed up with your link, working pretty good so far :)

Cool, have fun getting free stuff lol.

noidea
07-27-2010, 04:39 AM
Heh, thanks mate. Signed up with the referral. How long does it usually take you to get the x amount of points needed for a 5USD Amazon card?

Ultra
07-27-2010, 06:07 PM
If you manage to run the bot every day during the week and get at least 30 Swagbucks per day (or if you manage to get 210 Swagbucks in a week) you will have the Amazon card in about two weeks or so.

Of course it really varies, sometimes i might only get 20 Swagbucks and sometimes I might even get 60. But I usually get $10 in the cards every month just by myself.

Once I order one, I end up being able to order another one by the time they give that one to me me.

Universe
08-01-2010, 12:08 AM
Sorry for the 4 day bump.. I just noticed I can't seem to be able to access speedyswag right now.. help?

game over
08-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Awesome! Is the shipping free?

Ultra
08-01-2010, 01:15 AM
@Universe
SpeedySwag is down right now, don't worry it will be back up soon.

@Game over
On Amazon, no you have to pay for the shipping unless you have enough for it with the Amazon gift cards. As for Swagbucks, if you are ordering an Amazon gift card from there there is no shipping, they just give you a code which you enter on Amazon and receive $.

Sabzi
08-01-2010, 12:00 PM
I'm Hungarian, do you think there are ways to register(and don't get banned right after)?
For example if I register with a valid address(not mine ofc) and I don't order anything that requires the address(rs membership :p), I will be fine?
I don't want to use proxy or things like that, it's not really important, but because I am not American/Canadian/British I was never able to do things like this so I am curious :p.

Ultra
08-06-2010, 02:25 AM
Ya you could easily use a fake address if you are only planning on getting Amazon giftcards, cause they don't actually send you the card. They give you a code which you can use on Amazon for money.

I don't even think they do an IP check, so you wont be needing proxies.

Dervish
08-21-2010, 12:19 PM
Umm it doesn't say the option "France" for a country when I try to register, would it work anyways if I wanted, lets say, amazon giftcards ?

Rich
08-21-2010, 05:48 PM
What two numbers are best to input on SpeedySwag? Also, when I press continue, do I just leave it be?

TomTuff
08-26-2010, 08:32 AM
do i need to enter a real adress to order UGCs?

E: i just searched the site for ultimate game cards, apparently they arent on there anymore. So can i purchase RS membership with amazon gift cards? if so how many will i need?

also, R1ch, i set it at 10 - 15, working fine for me

Gold
08-30-2010, 11:30 PM
I lurv you enough to sign up via your referral

(mainly because you also provided a bot) :D

sylvawarrior
09-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Just to update... I don't think speedyswag bot works anymore.
I use Swagger 1.2, but for some reason it shows up that it's a trojan, but it's not. So I wont link to it.

But it allows you to determine when it sleeps and how many searches, uses google trends, and also you can use custom wordlists.
I made my own wordlist, that it wont be flagged as a bot as easily. I'll share it and attach it. I used a small dictionary file, top 100 searches file, about 20 poems, and just some common searches to make it. Enjoy :)

Ultra
09-05-2010, 02:28 PM
Speedyswag still works, they recently purchased their own domain so their original site was offline for a couple of days.

For those who are asking what numbers to put in for the search: I personally put in 300-600 so that it searches every 5-10 minutes. The searches wont be too often but this is an effective way if you are planning on leaving your PC for a while and you wont be turning off speedyswag. Decrease the values if you don't want to use speedyswag for long. It doesn't matter really what you put the values to, because once you earn some swagbucks, it will take at least an hour or so for you to be able to start earning them again.

For those who sign up under my referral, thank you.

TomTuff
09-05-2010, 05:50 PM
if they flag you as a bot, there are simple captchas... fml

Ultra
09-16-2010, 12:04 PM
Yeah, you will have to every now and then answer a capcha. But after you do they don't usually appear for a while.