PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Italian!

Cigue
08-02-2010, 08:24 PM
I'm trying to write a letter to DJ and guru Benny Benassi, however my italian sucks, and that's the only language he speaks. Could anybody correct this? I'll rep you :)

Ciao Benny,

Non ho escogitato un modo per avere questa lettera passare attraverso chi (manager?) Apre il lettere dei fan, quindi mi auguro solo che legge qui e va "hey forse questo ragazzo va bene" e la trasmette. ;)

Questa lettera è proveniente dal tuo grande fan in Quebec. Forse ti ricordi di un asciugamano con la dicitura "See You @ Dagobert" a due spettacoli in Quebec (che erano totalmente impressionante)? Posso solo mi ricordo avevo dato che il mio telefono con qualche richiesta speciale su di esso, ma sembrava che non si è capire ciò che ho scritto. Ho trovato piuttosto divertente che allora, non avevo figura non si è capire l'inglese molto bene così mi ha scritto via qualcosa di troppo elaborato per avere posto in un club :). Comunque, mi stavo chiedendo se si potesse giocare i vostri remix di Honorebel la "Now You See It". Quella canzone è una delle preferite del mio gruppo di amici, perché a un certo punto sarebbe casuale gioco quando stavamo per fare un po 'male la luce, e ho pensato che sentirla dal vivo, suonata nel modo desiderato che fosse sarebbe la ciliegina sulla torta che enorme che era stato il mio giorno. Non importa ora, ho avuto un dolce notte tutto il senso.

Sono sicuro che un sacco di cose è successo in un mese però! Come fai a reggere? È il vostro programma, come pazzesco come è stato durante il vostro soggiorno in Canada? Anche qui un sacco di cose è successo, le vacanze sono quasi finita e mi sto preparando per la scuola med.

Per un po 'di tempo non sono stato capace di scegliere tra due percorsi di carriera: medico o il DJ / Produttore? Mentre sono molto diversi, suonano un po 'simile a me: orari folli, la possibilità rendere le persone felici e, se siete molto dedicato, per viaggiare in tutto il mondo. Hai qualche consiglio da darmi? Sono stato DJ per gli amici e le parti casa da due anni, e mi piace la corsa Ho ricevo quando mi trovo dietro la cabina DJ:) (& Ladies love it!).

Sto anche chiedendo come sia difficile far crescere una famiglia quando si è costantemente in tour (se sei alzando uno)? E tu sei quello con l'ultima parola su quando e dove stai spinning? Se si non è troppo di un problema, hai usato la droga ad andare avanti quando si va su strisce folle mostra? Mi ricordo che lei appariva esausto e un po 'hyped dopo lo spettacolo al Dagobert (Con ragione, non era che il terzo spettacolo in 24 ore?). Ho deciso di disturbare il meno possibile, perché avevi quello sguardo che urla "Ho bisogno di dormire!".

(Mi rendo conto che questo è un po 'strano. Una domanda che potrebbe disturbare chiedendo è "Perché l'hai mandami un lettera in italiano, un mese dopo ci sono stato, anche se non si può parlare una parola di italiano? " Ebbene, lo stesso motivo sono andato a entrambi i vostri spettacoli, in primo luogo: ho agito d'impulso, e pensato che fosse una cosa carina da fare in un giorno libero;)

Speriamo di vedervi di nuovo in Quebec,

Carl

PS. Italiana è veramente la lingua più bella.

Here is the english original :

Hi Benny,

I haven't devised some way to have this letter go through whoever (manager ?) opens your fan mail, so I'll just hope he reads here and goes "hey maybe this guy is okay" and forward it. ;)

This letter is coming from your big fan in quebec. Maybe you remember about a towel marked "See You @ Dagobert" at your two shows in Quebec (which were totally awesome)? I can just remember I'd given you my phone with some special request on it, but you looked as though you didn't understand what I wrote. I found that pretty funny back then, I didn't figure you didn't understand english very well so I'd wrote something way too elaborate to have any place in a club :). Anyway, I was just asking you if you could play your remix of Honorebel's "Now You See It". That song is a favorite in my group of friends because at some point it would randomly play when we were about to do some light mischief, and I thought hearing it live, played the way you want it to would be the cherry on that huge cake that had been my day. It doesn't matter now, I had a sweet night all the way.

I'm sure a lot of stuff has happened in a month though ! How do you hold up? Is your schedule as crazy as it was during your stay in Canada? Here too a lot of stuff happened, the holidays are nearly over and I'm getting ready for med school.

For a while now I've been unable to choose between two career paths : doctor or DJ/Producer? While they are very different, they sound a little alike to me : crazy schedules, the possibility to make people happy and, if you're very dedicated, to travel all over the world. Do you have any advice for me? I've been DJing for friends and house parties since two years, and I love the rush I've I get when I'm behind the DJ booth :) (and the ladies love it!).

I'm also wondering how hard is it to raise a family when you're constantly on tour (if you are raising one)? And are you the one who decides when and where you're spinning? If it isn't too much of a question, have you used drugs to keep going when you go on mad streaks of shows? I remember that you looked exhausted and a little hyped up after the show at the Dagobert (with reason, wasn't that your third show in 24 hours ?). I decided to bother you as little as possible, because you had that look that screams "I need sleep!".

(I realize that this is a bit weird. A question you could bother asking is "why did you send me a letter in italian, a month after I've been there, even though you can't speak a word of italian?" Well, the same reason I went to both of your shows in the first place : I acted on an impulse, and thought it was a nice thing to do on a free day ;)

Hope to see you again in Quebec,

Carl

jleonardo
08-06-2010, 05:28 AM
Well, my friend there are the best translation service provided through which your work can be easy enough to understand. Google is also great for the translation, why don't you try it. This would give a perfect words of the Italian.

Tim0suprem0
08-06-2010, 04:29 PM
Wait you met Benny Benassi?

Mr. Doctor
08-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Well, my friend there are the best translation service provided through which your work can be easy enough to understand. Google is also great for the translation, why don't you try it. This would give a perfect words of the Italian.

Google translate isn't very accurate when it comes to translation. Some phrases in English are different in Italian.

Cigue
08-07-2010, 09:45 PM
I sent it, so it's a little bit too late, but thanks anyway guys!