PDA

View Full Version : [Mining] Mining Guild and Banker

Vapour knuckles
08-21-2010, 05:23 AM
This would be a great mining script if someone was able to make this, because I'm sure many would use this script.

i luffs yeww
08-21-2010, 05:28 AM
I believe there is one somewhere. If not I might actually work on this. Probably not though.

Heavenguard
08-21-2010, 01:39 PM
I believe there is one somewhere. If not I might actually work on this. Probably not though.

lol ^^ why are all your posts so cute like that. Id keep your eyes open for a Guild Miner, im sure a lot of people are working on one at the moment.

ashman26
08-25-2010, 03:02 PM
I have tried a few of the ones available on the public scripts, when i used to do this before there was an amazing script that used to guild mine and bank all day long, however I cannot remember exactly where it was or what it was called, back then though i believe there were different sections of the site, like a junior members area etc and it was in there.

It was an epic script though!
If anyone has a modern version i would love it!

Becks
08-25-2010, 06:29 PM
I have tried a few of the ones available on the public scripts, when i used to do this before there was an amazing script that used to guild mine and bank all day long, however I cannot remember exactly where it was or what it was called, back then though i believe there were different sections of the site, like a junior members area etc and it was in there.

It was an epic script though!
If anyone has a modern version i would love it!

The sections were updated: here is a thread with direct links to each individual skill. http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52818

Bonfield
08-26-2010, 09:57 AM
I think that script may have been jukka's guildminer, I remember using that ages ago

I'm pretty sure RMs script is working atm