PDA

View Full Version : Cave Runner

Becks
08-25-2010, 09:21 PM
Has anyone every update Harry's Cave runner. A few years ago that script was the shit. If anyone is up it i'll, give a helping had and/or test it. Lending an account if needed. Thanks :)

i luffs yeww
08-25-2010, 09:26 PM
Ogre did. They're much more watched apparently, and every little kid is like "oh noes not mah account!" so it's not autoed as much I guess.

Becks
08-26-2010, 04:59 PM
"oh noes not mah account!"

lol okay

Nava2
08-26-2010, 05:09 PM
You could write it really really easily.

All you have to write is just a door entrance, and lots of antiban.

EvilChicken!
08-26-2010, 05:58 PM
If someone borrowed me a members account, I'd do it :p

I just think it's more important that we actually have a script and let users choose to use it after being warned to take certain precautions, rather than simply not having anything.

The script itself would just be to write an entrance finder, so I don't think there'd be much problem there..
Although for simplicity's sake, I think Harry should just update his or allow someone to do it.

Becks
08-27-2010, 10:15 PM
If someone borrowed me a members account, I'd do it :p

I just think it's more important that we actually have a script and let users choose to use it after being warned to take certain precautions, rather than simply not having anything.

The script itself would just be to write an entrance finder, so I don't think there'd be much problem there..
Although for simplicity's sake, I think Harry should just update his or allow someone to do it.

i do have an account :p you want it?!

i luffs yeww
08-28-2010, 12:19 AM
I PM'd him an account.

EvilChicken!
08-28-2010, 12:58 AM
Working on this now; a lot of creds will have to go to ian. for the nice account he gave me. I can't really promise anything as I've got a lot of balls in the air now, (that is a common English expression, right?) but I'll try to finish this within a couple of days.

i luffs yeww
08-28-2010, 01:03 AM
Actually, it's "I have innumerable balls in my mouth."

:3

Anyway, if you get bored of it I could maybe finish it up if you sent it to me.

Just do all the hard parts first. ^^

EvilChicken!
08-29-2010, 11:51 PM
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58669

:)