PDA

View Full Version : Account/requests possibly.

i luffs yeww
08-29-2010, 10:34 PM
I was thinking about making a PCer, but I really don't wanna take the time to get all the quests/stats for dragon and what not on my account, so I was wondering if anyone had an account I could use for making a PCer.

If someone else has another idea I'm up for it. :)

Preferably not TOO much walking (planning on doing fully color, but I really don't care :p), any skill, activity, etc. is fine (well.. no minigames like FoG, SC, etc.. PC is the only one I'd do I think.. if it's a really good idea I suppose I could maybe do it).

I haven't made anything in awhile and I just wanted to before school started again.

Becks
08-29-2010, 11:36 PM
i do :] msn you.

i luffs yeww
08-29-2010, 11:51 PM
Thanks a lot. :)

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
09-01-2010, 04:21 AM
solid guild fisher? =p

P1nky
09-01-2010, 04:45 AM
not that i'm discouraging you to make this script, but i noticed not many people would use a Pest Controller. But if you just doing it for yourself than go ahead! <3
gl

bolshak25
09-01-2010, 01:33 PM
how bout a simba cow fighter? you could use the northern one in lumby that you can deposit the cowhides for every ten he keeps one. minimal walking and something alot of ppl would want. or the east one then walk to bank

Shuttleu
09-01-2010, 03:04 PM
i agree with the post above, a fally cow killer which banks the hides would get lots of attention, especially for people who want to make money and have a low level, so they can make money and train their combat at the same time

~shut

i luffs yeww
09-01-2010, 06:38 PM
I'm still thinking about some stuff. No promises for anything atm.