PDA

View Full Version : dungeoneering resource mine coal miner + deposit box banker

paul82587
08-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Hey it would be great if someone made a script where you go into the level 15 dungeoneering mine near the Dwarven scorpion mine and mine coal, and use deposit box to bank it.

I hate mining guild and all the bots there stealing my coal :)

Becks
08-30-2010, 06:25 PM
You will probolly have to lend someone your account for this script because not many people have done dung yet.

Alek000
08-30-2010, 07:02 PM
It's not that hard to get to the dungeon lvl to be able to go in there really. I would let someone use mine, but he's my main, and I trust no one with my main lol

Becks
08-30-2010, 07:09 PM
It's not that hard to get to the dungeon lvl to be able to go in there really. I would let someone use mine, but he's my main, and I trust no one with my main lol

SRL Guys are very trust worthy i have lent my main and other high lvl accounts on multiple occasions. You do have 47 dung pretty impressive.

jizzoe
08-30-2010, 07:17 PM
i have 32. id lend my account for this bot

Alek000
08-30-2010, 07:22 PM
SRL Guys are very trust worthy i have lent my main and other high lvl accounts on multiple occasions. You do have 47 dung pretty impressive.

Wait I'm confused, how did you know my main's name o.O lol

And the main reason I don't want to lend it is because I'm working on other skills at the moment because I have nothing better to do with my life right now lmao

Becks
08-30-2010, 07:24 PM
Wait I'm confused, how did you know my main's name o.O lol

And the main reason I don't want to lend it is because I'm working on other skills at the moment because I have nothing better to do with my life right now lmao

Those things in your signature have your account name in the url :p

Alek000
08-30-2010, 07:39 PM
Oh well poo, I should have guessed that one lol. I was starting to think you had telekinetic powers there for a minute O.O lol

Another thing on the dungeoneering script, it would be really hard since no dungeon is ever the same, you start with nothing unless you have a weapon or something bound to you. But still, you are running through the dungeons with no armor until you have enough money to either buy the ore from the smuggler or find somewhere to mine it to make armor. Then there is all the fighting, keys, doors, and as far as I know there is no way to check if its the boss room unless you open the map or look into the room.

BraK
09-17-2010, 05:39 PM
Oh well poo, I should have guessed that one lol. I was starting to think you had telekinetic powers there for a minute O.O lol

Another thing on the dungeoneering script, it would be really hard since no dungeon is ever the same, you start with nothing unless you have a weapon or something bound to you. But still, you are running through the dungeons with no armor until you have enough money to either buy the ore from the smuggler or find somewhere to mine it to make armor. Then there is all the fighting, keys, doors, and as far as I know there is no way to check if its the boss room unless you open the map or look into the room.

You are confused. A Dungeoneering Resource area isn't in the dungeoneering game. It's special areas around RS that have additional resources(ie. monsters and ore).

mika
02-08-2011, 03:21 AM
This is exactly what i am currently working on. A scrip that mines mith and coal and deposits it. This is my first script ever just started scripting a week ago but so far its going ok. I would just like a little help with walking and maybe the depositbox.

Tlachtli
02-08-2011, 03:31 AM
You'll have some competition while you're in there, just fair warning. RSBot has had a resource dungeon miner for a while, and it's hard to find a world that doesn't have 5+ people running the exact. same. mining. path. in the resource dungeon.

Now if you made a script that could dance around the other RSBotters to mine, I'd be thoroughly impressed.

grats
02-08-2011, 03:31 AM
My friend and I were going to do one of these for our first script :P

You'll have some competition while you're in there, just fair warning. RSBot has had a resource dungeon miner for a while, and it's hard to find a world that doesn't have 5+ people running the exact. same. mining. path. in the resource dungeon.

Now if you made a script that could dance around the other RSBotters to mine, I'd be thoroughly impressed.

We never, ever see anyone in there

JPHamlett
02-08-2011, 03:48 AM
I'm currently working on getting my dung up to use it. Then I was gonna make a script for your request.

I'm just throwing it out there if anyone wants to use my account and get me a few levels, I'd be more then happy to lend you my account ;D

Tlachtli
02-08-2011, 03:57 AM
We never, ever see anyone in there

What worlds to you use and when? Any time I've ever tried mining coal in there legit, there've been no fewer than 4 bots all racing for the exact same rocks. Luckily since I've used said RSBot script in the past, I knew how to mine around them and watch them flounder for coal rocks :cool:

Bad Boy JH
02-13-2011, 08:53 AM
I've seen 2-3 people at the most in there besides me, and only 1 I suspected of botting...

Foxtrott_Foxtrott
02-21-2011, 02:33 AM
Yeah, I go there frequently on my free account, and I seldom see 3+ people. Sometimes, a world all to myself. But, yeah, whomever is writing this and needs an account to use with 15+ dungeoneering, I have a couple. Just let me know.