PDA

View Full Version : Hookah and Shisha use

Ejjman
09-03-2010, 05:26 AM
What's everyone's opinions on it?

It is very difficult finding solid research. I do it and I'm not addicted, and I find it fun while socializing. Yet some researchers point out that it is much worse than cigarettes, while others say the shisha is clean and does not contain 600+ chemicals.

If anyone else does it, what's the best stuff to get. Not like, Hookah wise, but coals, shisha, maybe foil?, etc.

http://sjcigars.com/img/hookah2.jpg

Bebe
09-03-2010, 05:37 AM
Me and my friend occasionally smoke a Hookah, it's very relaxing and is a good "mood setter" to hang out and 'chill'. I don't really care about the health disadvantages (if any) tbh so I can't say much on that :p

As for what I use:
Coals (http://www.smoking-hookah.com/product/92657001.asp)
and as for shisha I am a fan of Starbuzz (http://www.hooka-hookah.com/starbuzz-tobacco.html) or Al-Ouns (http://www.smoking-hookah.com/category/15001/?affiliate_id=3)

also foil is disgusting, get a plate.

P1nky
09-03-2010, 05:45 AM
everyday= bad.
but occasionally = its fine.

although i'm a hardcore hookah fan been smokn it and now got 1 at home too, but thing is they say 1 bowl = 30 cigs.
so watch it now.

but it's a fun thing to do when your with friends.

x[Warrior]x3500
09-03-2010, 06:13 AM
i really enjoy hookah. do it from time to time. its relaxing, and the social aspect to it is nice. :)

i luffs yeww
09-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Bebe, you're awesome. Never told you that, and I know it won't mean anything to you, but you're awesome.

Anyway, I don't get why people think that weed is any worse (not health-wise, but morally or whatever) than tobacco or shisha. If anyone here smokes hookah or cigarettes, but not weed, can you say why?

Also, I've smoked hookah once but I didn't really find it too appealing. I prefer harder things.

Rich
09-04-2010, 07:13 PM
Some say weed is worse than cigarettes, and visa versa. Some say shisha is fine, some say the complete opposite. If you enjoy it, why should you give it up because some people say it's bad for you. You only have one life. Personally, I've never smoked anything, but I'm hardly old as well ;)

I prefer harder things.
That's what she said. :p Sorry, I had to say it.

Ejjman
09-05-2010, 02:12 AM
Bebe, you're awesome. Never told you that, and I know it won't mean anything to you, but you're awesome.

Anyway, I don't get why people think that weed is any worse (not health-wise, but morally or whatever) than tobacco or shisha. If anyone here smokes hookah or cigarettes, but not weed, can you say why?

Also, I've smoked hookah once but I didn't really find it too appealing. I prefer harder things.

When smoking weed, a lack of concentration is felt, and nothing is appealing, if that makes sense. It just makes me not want to do shit.

As for this, it is purely social and a head high.

All smoking factors suck on all things that enter your lungs.

Wanted
09-05-2010, 05:43 AM
Cigs are worse for your overall health, hooka is worst for your lungs, and weed is no where near as damaging to your lungs as either, though it's potentially harmful to your mental psyche.

holic
09-05-2010, 10:04 AM
The water in hookahs apparently don't filter out all that many harmful chemicals, and because you smoke it for around an hour at a time that's supposed to be equivalent to 60 cigarettes.

3Garrett3
09-05-2010, 01:25 PM
When smoking weed, a lack of concentration is felt, and nothing is appealing, if that makes sense. It just makes me not want to do shit.

Completely opposite for me. When I'm high, I feel like I could do anything, for an extended period of time. I usually end up laughing and eating a lot in the end though.

bbri06
09-05-2010, 05:41 PM
I smoke hookahs in social settings sometimes. I went to a party with some friends a couple nights ago and we went through two or three bowls—I forget how many exactly—because we were thizzing and the pills were really tweaky. It's situations like that where I usually end up smoking hookah or cigarettes. I would rarely do either if I wasn't high or drunk already.