PDA

View Full Version : MonkFisher

kevinconklin
09-14-2010, 02:02 AM
hello, i havn't ever seen a monkfisher on these forums, and i was wondering if anyone could make one because they are good fishing xp and money, also they are close to a bank

Coh3n
09-14-2010, 02:38 AM
hello, i havn't ever seen a monkfisher on these forums, and i was wondering if anyone could make one because they are good fishing xp and money, also they are close to a bank
Make a TScript record for MSI and I'll be glad to add it. I bet it would take someone < 30 minutes to make all the necessary records (bank, fish, fishspot and script).

E: Also moved to Script Requests.

DeSnob
09-15-2010, 01:38 AM
Make a TScript record for MSI and I'll be glad to add it. I bet it would take someone < 30 minutes to make all the necessary records (bank, fish, fishspot and script).

E: Also moved to Script Requests.

MSI is teh sexiness. I shaz get records then.. anyway you can do a guild fisher? :P

Coh3n
09-15-2010, 05:28 AM
MSI is teh sexiness. I shaz get records then.. anyway you can do a guild fisher? :P
Yep, with the records. ;)

BlueWorld
09-15-2010, 08:31 AM
Tscript records? first time i ever heard of it O_o

Coh3n
09-15-2010, 05:28 PM
Tscript records? first time i ever heard of it O_o
They're part of MSI, if you read 2 posts above. :p

It's an easy way to make certain woodcutting, mining and fishing scripts (more skills will come later). You just create the record, and the script works.