PDA

View Full Version : [Fighting] Lumbridge fighter

bbri06
11-18-2010, 03:22 AM
I'm thinking about making a Lumbridge monster fighter. I made one awhile back that was for Goblins and used all color, but was never satisfied enough to release it. This fighter will most likely use reflection.

I'm wondering if you guys would be most interested in a goblin or cow killer? And if you want a cow killer, do you want banking of cow hides? Can you think of another FREE WORLD fighting script that would be better than a Lumbridge fighter?

blulightning
11-18-2010, 03:43 AM
Goblins, for sure.

Cows are always wayyy more crowded, if this is to be a training script, it's better to go for goblins to get more Xp/hour.

Cstrike
11-18-2010, 03:44 AM
Goblins or Rats :) IMO
Chickens are doable but would require intense timing with good array usage

doublex8
11-18-2010, 05:03 AM
If it had to be somewhere in lumbridge def rats or goblins. I know everyone says cowhides make u more money, but the cows are always crowded and more spread out. I feel you would make money faster by collecting bones from goblins or rats, especially since you are closer to a bank.

TomTuff
11-18-2010, 05:25 AM
if you can do it right, then cows.

If not, then rats

blulightning
11-18-2010, 12:31 PM
To clarify: Is this script going to be for direct money making?
Cows are generally not used for training, like rats and goblins are, since they drop cowhides and meat.

*I know goblins and rats make drops too, its just generally less valuable crap. I have plenty of Goblin Armour and Bronze Med. Helms, thanks :P

bbri06
11-18-2010, 04:35 PM
if you can do it right, then cows.

If not, then rats

What do you mean by do it right? Also, the main purpose of this would probably be for experience. If cows would be too crowded to get good experience then those are not a good choice.

blulightning
11-18-2010, 08:33 PM
What do you mean by do it right? Also, the main purpose of this would probably be for experience. If cows would be too crowded to get good experience then those are not a good choice.

So, I guess that answers my question :)

If experience is what you're going for, DO NOT DO COWS. You're much better off with goblins or rats, although goblins are more accessible from Lumbridge, and are *correct me if Im wrong* more plentiful.

Cstrike
11-18-2010, 08:46 PM
So, I guess that answers my question :)

If experience is what you're going for, DO NOT DO COWS. You're much better off with goblins or rats, although goblins are more accessible from Lumbridge, and are *correct me if Im wrong* more plentiful.

I think you're right, though I saw a picture somewhere else of someone who had like 6-7 rats around him near the west outside of the lumby castle. If that wasn't a one off then I'd say your idea of goblins would be good

enisdude
11-19-2010, 10:26 PM
a flesh crawler killer bot would be cool they give reasonably drops for f2p

bbri06
11-19-2010, 11:13 PM
I've decided on goblins and started on it. Thanks for all the input. Now that it's Thanksgiving break I'll be home less, but also have more time, so expect the script sometime in the next week.

Cstrike
11-19-2010, 11:15 PM
Cool :) Good luck, if you want any help I can try to assist!

bbri06
11-20-2010, 09:07 AM
Thanks, but I think I've got it. The fighting and monster finding procedure are all done as well as some other basic stuff. They all work, but are not as efficient as they could be at the moment. Going to work on deathwalk and other features now.

Edit: This is proving to be REALLY easy so far with reflection. Got fighting and deathwalking done. Going to fine tune, try to improve speed as much as possible, and add features like the progress report, then it should be ready for a first release.

Edit 2: No promises on this one, but since this coding is going really quick, I'm thinking about making this into an AIO Lumbridge fighter that will kill goblins, cows with an option to bank hides, and rats in the swamp :). The goblin killer would be released first so that people can start using it.

blulightning
11-21-2010, 09:04 PM
If possible, you should also add an option to bank or bury bones. I think there's a good bone burying script on here (it might be outdated).
Personally I prefer to fight and get tons of exp, and then go back and bury all the bones later.

bbri06
11-22-2010, 06:26 PM
I'll include burying the bones, but I won't include banking them.

blulightning
11-22-2010, 08:51 PM
Fair enough :)

When do you think itt'll be finished?

bbri06
11-22-2010, 09:06 PM
The rats and goblins will be finished very soon. Actually they're practically finished now. The script is missing some key features, but it is running so I might just release it like it is and then add to it. Shouldn't be more than a day or two before the script is released. It won't have cows yet, but rats and goblins will be working.

blulightning
11-22-2010, 09:08 PM
That would be good, Im down to test it right now and post some proggies for you :)
My army needs higher combat :P

bbri06
11-22-2010, 09:34 PM
Eh, I decided I'd just release it now and work on it later.

Script can be found here :
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=751311#post751311