PDA

View Full Version : [R] EvilChicken!'s Kebab Buyer!

EvilChicken!
11-21-2010, 05:04 PM
EvilChicken!'s Kebab Buyer!

Sell autoed kebabs at max price @ GE!
Withdraw 28 coins manually once before you run this script!

This is a project I quickly scrapped together to test out a couple of things in reflection when I noticed how much kebabs sell for at the Grand Exchange, in addition to their value in combination with fighting scripts. Sorry for not having anything fancy to present, but I believe this actually is a viable money-maker if you want some quick cash and have almost no cash to invest in anything.

Simply start this script with your player logged out in the Al-Kharid Bank with money in your first bank slot of the first bank tab.

Currently, the script is in an absolute beta-state; it can probably run fine for a short amount of time, but do not leave it unsupervised for longer periods of time. I'm currently very dependant on you leaving feedback regarding it's functionality and suggestions for improvements! Oh, and reflectionpoeple should comment on my poor usage of reflection and perhaps also tip me on other aspects of my script that could be made more efficient using reflection.

Best report thus far:

<!---
<! EvilChicken!'s Kebab Buyer v0.8
<!---
<! Total runtime: 17 Hours, 25 Minutes and 7 Seconds
<! Players active: 1 out of 2
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 10539
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 605
<!---
<! ## | Nick | A | Kebabs: | Status: | Rand:
<! 0 | ight | F | 5057 | |
<! 1 | alom | T | 5482 | |
<!---

If you want to support this script, you can:
> Help me develop it further by testing it and telling me what you think of it, especially in terms of performance, possible bugs, or suggestions for added features or other improvements.
> Put the following code in your forum signature:

http://jens.webatu.com/statsig/makesig.php (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=751012)

http://jens.webatu.com/statsig/makesig.php

Changelog:
- v0.3: Initial release.
> 15 views as of 24.11.2010.
- v0.4: A lot of small changes and bugfixes, vastly improved performance, stability and accuracy. Thanks to bbri06 and Zytex for testing and useful feedback!
> 2 views as of 24.11.2010.
- v0.5: Added breaking feature.
> 11 views as of 27.11.2010
- v0.6: Hopefully fixed multiplayer. Improved accuracy of clicks in WalkToShop and FindSeller, along with some other small addons to generally improve the script.
> 3 views as of 27.11.2010
- v0.7: A couple of small changes, and we're now at ~620 kebabs per hour!
> v0.7b & c: Urgent bugfixes.
> All the different subversions had 6 views combined as of 28.11.2010.
- v0.8: Added SMS stats; be sure to use it! (Thanks to Harry for the suggestion.)

TomTuff
11-21-2010, 06:17 PM
In FindSeller, rather than searching for specific NPCs, i usually like to do SortNPCS(GetNPCs) then go through them with a loop, checking that "NPCs[i].Name = ''", then at that point breaking the loop and doing what i need to do with that NPC.

If you're trying to get practice with reflection, you could use R_ItemExists() (I'm pretty sure that's the right name, if not just look around) instead of checking for similar colors.

Also, I don't see where it walks back to the bank?

Zyt3x
11-21-2010, 06:34 PM
So how much do you earn p/h?

EvilChicken!
11-21-2010, 07:04 PM
In FindSeller, rather than searching for specific NPCs, i usually like to do SortNPCS(GetNPCs) then go through them with a loop, checking that "NPCs[i].Name = ''", then at that point breaking the loop and doing what i need to do with that NPC.

Why is that better? To me it just seems like using more resources and code to do the same thing. Then again, I've used reflection for a total of 30 minutes, so maybe there's something I'm missing.

If you're trying to get practice with reflection, you could use R_ItemExists() (I'm pretty sure that's the right name, if not just look around) instead of checking for similar colors.

Thanks, I'll change that.

Also, I don't see where it walks back to the bank?

I let OpenBank(); handle that. I know it's a really sloppy way of doing it, but I honestly see nothing wrong with using the inbuilt walkback in the procedure if it's there, as I can't see any obvious disadvantages of using it?

So how much do you earn p/h?

I haven't really done any research on this, but .. *searches it up*

.. wow, according to some online GE database, ordinary kebabs go for 126 gp each, meaning a 125 gp pure profit per purchase. Estimating that this script can buy at least 250 kebabs per hour, that's 31k per hour. Not much money at all, but it's something that allows you to make relatively much money from very little money; an account posessing 5000 gp, the current trade limit, could, in theory, make 625k.

TomTuff
11-21-2010, 07:13 PM
Why is that better? To me it just seems like using more resources and code to do the same thing. Then again, I've used reflection for a total of 30 minutes, so maybe there's something I'm missing.

Well it saves you from gathering the ID of the NPC. Since you've already done that, yes, your way IS more effective.

You don't need to get the NPC ID. However, since you've already done this, your way is more effective on resources.

I let OpenBank(); handle that. I know it's a really sloppy way of doing it, but I honestly see nothing wrong with using the inbuilt walkback in the procedure if it's there, as I can't see any obvious disadvantages of using it?.

I don't see where it does this - which line?

Zyt3x
11-21-2010, 07:14 PM
Processing 5000gp would take about 20 hours though :redface:
I'll run this on an account overnight, and post a proggie later on for you :)

Zyt3x
11-21-2010, 07:23 PM
If all items in the inventory can't be put in the bank (Explorers ring, for example) the script will just stand there and click the bank all button

EDIT: Oops. Sorry for double post :S

I lowered the waits in Handle_Seller to increase effectives and humanness (Kebabs bought per hour: 383)

EDIT2: It seems like it's withdrawing coins, depositing them again and then withdrawing the coins once more...

EvilChicken!
11-21-2010, 08:11 PM
I don't see where it does this - which line?

I was referring to R_OpenBankBooth, in case it wasn't clear; if the specified tiles aren't on the MS, but are on the MM, it'll click the correct MM location to move closer towards the bank booths, which is enough to suit my needs in the given situation.

I'll run this on an account overnight, and post a proggie later on for you :)

As you've probably noticed, I'm not sure if it's reliable enough to be ran for an entire night.

If all items in the inventory can't be put in the bank (Explorers ring, for example) the script will just stand there and click the bank all button

Hm, I believe that to be an SRL issue, but I'll note it down nevertheless, being the awesome dev I am.

EDIT: Oops. Sorry for double post :S

I don't mind -- you're posting very useful information for me afterall. Thanks a lot, by the way.

I lowered the waits in Handle_Seller to increase effectives and humanness (Kebabs bought per hour: 383)

Post the segment you altered, please?

EDIT2: It seems like it's withdrawing coins, depositing them again and then withdrawing the coins once more...

Really? That never happened with me.
Nevertheless, I'll look into that; added to the list.

Current list of to-do's:

Check out why it's withdrawing/depositing coins weirdly?
Use R_ItemExists() instead of colors to check for the presence of items.
Perhaps make this into a hybrid ref/color script? If it'll actually be used..

What more?

Zyt3x
11-21-2010, 08:15 PM
It kept screwing up at HandleSeller so I changed the "Result := ..." line to "Result := (InvFull);".

" if (WaitFunc(@R_ClickToContinue, 50, 5000)) then
if (WaitTextTPA) then
if (WaitFunc(@R_ClickToContinue, 50, 5000)) then"
is what I changed it to in HandleSeller

EDIT:

<!---
<! EvilChicken!'s Kebab Buyer v0.3
<!---
<! Total runtime: 1 Hours, 55 Minutes and 40 Seconds
<! Players active: 1 out of 1
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 748
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 387
<!---
<! 0 | | T | 748 | |
<!---

xSaintias
11-22-2010, 12:41 AM
i have a perfect account to use this on :D
expect feedback...
EDIT: running smoothly...
btw nice idea!
EDIT 2: Sometimes it withdraws 28 coins twice (56 coins) then it keeps buying untill it runs out of coins (the kebabs drop onto ground when there is 27 in the inventory but more than 1 coin)

Zyt3x
11-22-2010, 06:48 AM
EDIT 2: Sometimes it withdraws 28 coins twice (56 coins) then it keeps buying untill it runs out of coins (the kebabs drop onto ground when there is 27 in the inventory but more than 1 coin)Change the line in HandleSeller from "Result := (InvFull) and (not CoinsInInv);" to "Result := (InvFull);"

EDIT:
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2376/capture031.png
Sold instantly at max

bbri06
11-22-2010, 08:16 PM
I ran this for one load and practically screamed at the waiting. After I went through and reduced all the waits substantially I really like the script. I'll post a progress report in a bit.

Edit: I made some more changes that I'll go over in detail more in a bit.

Cstrike
11-22-2010, 08:26 PM

From my experience, using SortNPCs puts them into a nice line relative to your position, so if you're getting an array of like 5 NPC's, NPCArray[0] will be closest to you, making it search less time.
Luckily though unless someones running a really really slow computer, using SortNPC's will probably not even show a noticeable difference :)

As a fun side note, from my experience R_OpenBankBooth [if you're using it] can sometimes return wrong. Thats just me though
A way to check if you're at a bank screen is (if ValidInterface (762) then...) if that helps.

Nice job as always :)!!

bbri06
11-22-2010, 09:05 PM
The changes I made were :

-I changed WalkToShop to

Result := WalkToTile(Tile(3274, 3181), 2, 0);
Wait(250 + Random(100));

-WaitTextTPA needed a break after MouseBox because it was continuing with the while loop even after clicking the box and that was slowing the buying process down a lot. Also added a small wait before the break to account for lag/update speed.

function WaitTextTPA: Boolean;
var
T: Integer;
begin
T := GetSystemTime;
while (TimeFromMark(T) < 5000) do
if (not SimilarColors(GetColor(207, 368), 128, 10)) then
Wait(50 + Random(55))
else
begin
Result := True;
Wait(150 + Random(50));
MouseBox(230, 430, 290, 435, 1);
Wait(200 + Random(100));
Break;
end;
end;

- Reduced the wait in HandleSeller to this

if (WaitFunc(@R_ClickToContinue, 250 + Random(500), 5000)) then
begin
Inc(Players[CP].Integers[PV_BOUGHT]);
Wait(200 + Random(50));
end;

to slightly speed up the buying process some more.

-I reduced the randomness used for clicking the seller in FindSeller because I found that it often misclicked around him and although I guess this was for antiban purposes, I thought it was a little overkill.

-Changed the WaitPerLoop timing used in WaitFunc in HandleSeller to

150 + Random(100)

in order to increase speed of buying a small amount.

-Changed the Result of HandleSeller to

Result := (not(R_ItemIDExists(Coins, 995)))
or ((GetItemStackSizeAt(Coins.Slot) > 1) and (InvFull));

in order to deal with accidental withdrawl of extra coins and used reflection to check for coins in the inventory so that I could use GetItemStackSizeAt.

-Added this wait after withdrawing coins from the bank and before exiting the HandleBank procedure.

Wait(150 + Random(50));

Edit: I actually increased this to (350 + Random(100))

This accounts for lag/update speed of the coins actually appearing in the inventory, and it reduces the chances of the script withdrawing the coins twice because it doesn't detect them the first time.

Those are all the changes I made and it's now running at about 678 kebabs per hour, and it's running with fewer mistakes. I'll post a progress report when I give it a good long run.

Edit: Progress Report!

<!---
<! EvilChicken!'s Kebab Buyer v0.3
<!---
<! Total runtime: 49 Minutes and 10 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 585
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 713
<!---
<! 0 | airb | T | 585 | |
<!---

Working great :D What's particularly fantastic about this script is that it is the perfect thing to make money with on a brand new character with no skills/stats. Just kill some goblins for about 150 gp, and then start this up.

EvilChicken!
11-22-2010, 11:22 PM
.. I'm amazed over the amount of comments I've gotten on this script.
Thank you all for being so very helpful, I truly appreciate it.

And, yes, Zytex -- the main idea behind this script was indeed the point about being able to create something out of nothing.
Guys, if you're acutally are getting some results with this script, do like Zytex and sell your goods on max! Maybe we could even push the prices up a bit to make quite a small fortune?

Anyway, I'll try to update this tomorrow, thanks you very much to everyone who has commented with suggestions. bbri06, I rep+'d you, it's the least I could do.
If anyone else had any other suggestions for improvements or addons, it'd be nice if you could add them so I'd get them done along with everything else for tomorrow. :)

bbri06
11-22-2010, 11:26 PM
Guys, if you're acutally are getting some results with this script, do like Zytex and sell your goods on max!

Mine instant sold at max as well. There is no reason at all to sell below max.

bbri06, I rep+'d you, it's the least I could do.

Zyt3x
11-23-2010, 08:27 PM
Just to let you know, you have HandleBank twice in the main loop...
if (HandleBank) then
if (WalkToShop) then
if (HandleSeller) then
HandleBank;

EDIT:
Bbri06; that really helped! :) Kebabs bought per hour: 669 Ran for about 5 minutes

EDIT2: Now up to 88k p/h which is pretty decent for an item selling instantly at max!! :D

EvilChicken!
11-23-2010, 11:43 PM
<!---
<! EvilChicken!'s Kebab Buyer v0.4
<!---
<! Total runtime: 13 Minutes and 38 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 136
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 597
<!---
<! 0 | opea | T | 136 | |
<!---

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 7 Minutes and 51 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 81
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 617
<!---
<! 0 | opea | T | 81 | |
<!---

EC! delivers as promised. :3
(Well, it's 40 minutes past midnight here, but can we please disregard that?)

Version 0.4 is out. Enjoy! :)

EvilChicken!
11-24-2010, 06:27 AM

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 6 Hours, 17 Minutes and 40 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 3420
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 543
<!---
<! 0 | opea | T | 3420 | |
<!---

Guys, two words: F***. Yeah. :p
Oh, and three more: V0.5 has been released.

Added the breaking feature I used in my Smither, (which people by the way should check out! I haven't even gotten any feedback since I "fixed" it >: ..) and it worked pretty well. The current top report^ is produced having used the script's default breaking settings, but I'm sure it'd be safe to set them to occur less frequently as well.
Oh, and I did some calculations; the amount of kebabs gained should be correctly relative to the "kebabs/hr" counter.

Harry
11-24-2010, 06:43 AM
http://itemdb-rs.runescape.com/viewitem.ws?obj=1971

Wow, and the price keeps going up. Proud of you guys for selling at max :P Let's see how high we can get it?

Will probably run this soon, once I get back a few coins that I party-roomed (30M+ Q_Q)

Edit: running it now. It bugged out with Withdraw-X. I had to manually withdraw 28 for it to work. It also misclicks getting into the kebab building often.

<!---
<! EvilChicken!'s Kebab Buyer v0.5
<!---
<! Total runtime: 15 Minutes and 12 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 141
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 555
<!---
<! 0 | | T | 141 | |
<!---

Worked fine after that, I just have no use for money on my autoers, so I stopped it. Works nice so far, keep it up.

Also, ran when I was away, shame RS updated.

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 2 Hours, 47 Minutes and 22 Seconds
<! Players active: 0 out of 1
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 1458
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 522
<!---
<! 0 | | F | 1458 | |
<!---

Bad Boy JH
11-24-2010, 06:57 AM
dude, thats just...insane.....I could ammass a small fourtune...

Goobs
11-24-2010, 11:22 AM
I lost my progress reports, but I ran it overnight with 2 accounts (one Signed and one Unsigned). I was going to run 4 players (2 per script), but it didn't seem to work too well with multiplayer for some reason. In any event:

Account ***** (unsigned client) got:

1243 kebabs (ran out of coinage)
Sold for 171,534. That is quite the profit from something so quick.

Account *********** (signed) for:

255 kebabs

nickrules
11-25-2010, 09:56 PM
I kept getting an error about tile hight hooks, and out of range in the text thingamadoos (sorry, cant think clearly atm) too... so I just quickly replaced the reflection versions of stuff for their color equivalent, and it worked beautifully.

My main complaint (and im not trying to be rude here or anything): The debug is spammy and doesn't look very nice imho.

Also, A check if you are actually in the shop, and if not, click in the tile of it, would be awesom (it tends to walk outside every once and awhile)
I'll post a proggy when I come back...

Well I lost the proggy (computer died) But it ran for aprox. 5 hours and 15-30 minuets. 2100 kebabs, at a rate of 415 kebabs per hour, and 75 loads.

weby
11-26-2010, 10:42 PM
The script compiles fine.... but whenever it tries to goto bank it freezes.... any suggestions? please ^_^

nickrules
11-27-2010, 01:37 AM
The script compiles fine.... but whenever it tries to goto bank it freezes.... any suggestions? please ^_^

What do you mean it 'freezes'? Does SMART/Simba freeze, or does the bot just stop working? Does the debug say anything?

Zyt3x
11-27-2010, 01:39 AM
Is the problem fixed now weby?

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=752332 might be related

weby
11-27-2010, 03:11 AM
nvm reflection update fixed the crashing thank you though

Harry
11-27-2010, 07:21 AM
02:10:01 AM: Player #0 is now inactive. Seller not found.

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 5 Hours, 10 Minutes and 18 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 2838
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 548
<!---
<! 0 | | F | 2838 | |
<!---

NextPlayer

I don't know why he didn't find the guy, logging in now he is right next to my player... must have lagged out or something.

Nice script.

Zyt3x
11-27-2010, 11:31 AM
http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/Kebab/viewitem.ws?obj=1971&scale=2
http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/3194_scaleimg3.gif?id=1971&scale=2&axis=0http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/3194_graphimg3.gif?id=1971&scale=2
http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/3194_scaleimg3.gif?id=1971&scale=2&axis=2

EvilChicken!
11-27-2010, 12:53 PM
v0.6 is out! :)

@Harry: I added in something to hopefully prevent that.
@Zytex: Oh wow. Can we get a "Fuck Yeah" here? xP

Anyway, guys, please keep coming with suggestions and requests for add-ons and improvements! And, keep selling at max!

Zyt3x
11-27-2010, 01:42 PM
Suggestions:
- "What did you change"-list for each version :p
- Option not to bank all items. I did this in v0.3:
if (not InvFull) then
if BANKALLITEMS then
TakeOffAllItems; and put BANKALLITEMS = False; as a constant
- Why do you do this:

WaitFunc(blah, 100 + Random(50), blah2);
Putting a random() in there makes the script more unstable and is really not needed at all :p I remember RM posting a big-ass post about this some time ago (perhaps half a year now?)... I'll lurk some more and see if I can find it http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58828 "You're better off just putting the random wait before the next time you interact with RS." - RM

weby
11-27-2010, 01:50 PM

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 9 Hours, 10 Minutes and 36 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 4354
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 474
<!---
<! 0 | err | T | 4354 | |
<!---
[/REPORT]

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 9 Hours, 13 Minutes and 51 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 4382
<!---
<! 0 | err | T | 4382 | |
<!---

EvilChicken!
11-27-2010, 02:13 PM

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 9 Hours, 13 Minutes and 51 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 4382
<!---
<! 0 | err | T | 4382 | |
<!---

Hot damn; thanks a lot for posting that. I'll add that as the top report right now.

Suggestions:
- Option not to bank all items.

I removed it in v0.5 or v0.6, I don't remember. Anyway, whilst talking to the seller, you moer than regenerate any lost run energy, even when having heavy armor equipped.

- Why do you do this:

Putting a random() in there makes the script more unstable and is really not needed at all :p I remember RM posting a big-ass post about this some time ago (perhaps half a year now?)... I'll lurk some more and see if I can find it http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58828 "You're better off just putting the random wait before the next time you interact with RS." - RM

I remember that too. IMO it adds randomness and does not add to script instability. Anyway, sure; I'll fix that in the next version. :)

EvilChicken!
11-27-2010, 04:18 PM
Alright, I'm sorry to be releasing two new versions in one day, but you wouldn't want to miss this one; with v0.7, you can now accumulate around 620 kebabs per hour, that's close to 150 more per hour in comparison with v0.5/v0.6.

Enjoy. :)

Zyt3x
11-27-2010, 04:27 PM
if (WaitFunc(@R_ClickToContinue, 50, 5000)) then
if (WaitTextTPA) then
in HandleSeller; makes it much faster :)

EvilChicken!
11-27-2010, 04:31 PM
if (WaitTextTPA) then
in HandleSeller; makes it much faster :)

Done; added. :)

Zyt3x
11-28-2010, 12:47 AM

<!---
<! EvilChicken!'s Kebab Buyer v0.7
<!---
<! Total runtime: 5 Hours, 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 2767
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 549
<!---
<! 0 | | F | 2767 | |
<!---

You forgot to change the version number :p

Goobs
11-28-2010, 01:08 AM

<!---
<! EvilChicken!'s Kebab Buyer v0.7
<!---
<! Total runtime: 3 Hours, 19 Minutes and 31 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 1660
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 499
<!---
<! 0 | | F | 1660 | |
<!---

Manually stopped to add another player

Tlachtli
11-28-2010, 01:39 AM
I tried using this script earlier today, but it couldn't seem to withdraw money from the bank. It would open the bank screen, select the money, then click cancel. It would click to another bank window on the minimap and repeat.

Harry
11-28-2010, 01:47 AM
I tried using this script earlier today, but it couldn't seem to withdraw money from the bank. It would open the bank screen, select the money, then click cancel. It would click to another bank window on the minimap and repeat.
I mentioned this before, don't know why.

The manual client-side fix would be to Chose-X, type "28", hit enter. Now logout and run script, and it should click the 28 button. Only need to do this once, unless you use Chose-X to a new value in RS.

Goobs
11-28-2010, 02:01 AM
My script is having issues doing multiplayer. I have 2 going right now, but when it tries to report, it gets this:

Error: Out Of Range at line 438
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/logs/SRL log 27-11-10 4.txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
No SRL update / Plugins update available!

That line is :

procedure PrintReports;
var
QC: array [0..1] of TStringArray; // Query = 0, Counter = 1.
TotalBought: Integer;
I, II: Byte;

begin
ClearDebug;
WriteLn('report');
SRLRandomsReport;
WriteLn('');

for I := 0 to HowManyPlayers - 1 do
IncEx(TotalBought, Players[I].Integers[PV_BOUGHT]);

for II := 0 to 1 do
SetArrayLength(QC[I], 4); //<--- This one

QC[0] := ['Total runtime:',
'Players active:',
'Total amount of kebabs bought:',
'-> Kebabs bought per hour:'];
QC[1] := [TimeRunning,
ToStr(PlayersActive) + ' out of ' + ToStr(HowManyPlayers),
ToStr(TotalBought),
ToStr((3600 * (TotalBought)) div (GetTimeRunning div 1000 + 1))];

WriteLn('<!---');
WriteLn('<! ' + Padr('EvilChicken!''s ' + SCRIPT_NAME, 32) + 'v' + SCRIPT_VERSION);
WriteLn('<!---');

II := High(QC[0]);
for I := 0 to II do
WriteLn('<! ' + Padr(QC[0][I], 32) + QC[1][I]);

WriteLn('<!---');
WriteLn('<! ## | Nick | A | Kebabs: | Status: | Rand:');

for I := 0 to HowManyPlayers - 1 do
WriteLn('<! ' + Padr(ToStr(I), 3) +
'| ' + Padr(Copy(Players[I].Nick, 1, 4), 5) +
'| ' + Padr(ToStr(Players[I].Active)[1], 2) +
'| ' + Padr(ToStr(Players[I].Integers[PV_BOUGHT]), 8) +
'| ' + Padr(Players[I].Status, 13) +
'| ' + Players[I].Rand);

WriteLn('<!---');
WriteLn('report');
end;

I'm only running 2 players. HowManyPlayers is 2 and everything is set up correctly

EvilChicken!
11-28-2010, 02:13 AM
Oh darn, I apologize for being such a crappy/careless scripter. x__x
That line should cointain "[II]" instead of a single "[I]".
Thanks for reporting it, ProphesyOfWolf; it's fixed in v0.7c, amongst a minority of other things.

Goobs
11-28-2010, 02:14 AM
No problem, thanks for the quick update =D

EvilChicken!
11-28-2010, 03:17 AM
.. and another version, v0.8 is out, featuring SMS stats (http://scriptmanager.freehostia.com/)!

Be sure to enter your ID and Pass; use SMS!

Zyt3x
11-28-2010, 09:45 AM

<!---
<! EvilChicken!'s Kebab Buyer v0.6
<!---
<! Total runtime: 8 Hours, 47 Minutes and 55 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 4855
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 551
<!---
<! 0 | | F | 4855 | |
<!---

Still going strong :)
Could have gotten 12 hours, but I want to run SMS stats so I'll stop it there.

Goobs
11-28-2010, 11:17 AM

<!---
<! EvilChicken!'s Kebab Buyer v0.7c
<!---
<! Total runtime: 6 Hours, 12 Minutes and 45 Seconds
<! Players active: 2 out of 2
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 3657
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 588
<!---
<! 0 | alom | T | 2108 | |
<! 1 | ight | T | 1549 | |
<!---

Been goin' strong all night. I will restart to update to 0.8

EvilChicken!
11-28-2010, 11:36 AM
Cool; multiplayer is working. Thanks for the reports, guys. :)

By the way, any idea on where to get a SMS stats signature box/bar?

tls
11-28-2010, 11:50 AM

You gotta make it yourself. :/

Goobs
11-28-2010, 01:38 PM
What do you think about drawing a progress report on SMART? Thought it'd be cool.

EDIT: Progress report from when I was at work. My internet screwed up I think, and it tried to log in for a while, so it brought down the kebab per hour rate a bit..

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 6 Hours, 11 Minutes and 24 Seconds
<! Players active: 0 out of 2
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 2536
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 409
<!---
<! 0 | alom | F | 1500 | |
<! 1 | ight | F | 1036 | |
<!---

Goobs
11-29-2010, 02:00 AM
If you want, I can 'shop you up a nice background for your signature =D

YoHoJo
11-29-2010, 02:10 AM

Frement did a sexy job on mine if you like it.
I just told him the design and he did all of the graphics/coding to make it work.

Sweet script, haven't used it but I enjoy reading the reports and the kebab graph is going crazy!

EvilChicken!
11-29-2010, 07:43 AM
If you want, I can 'shop you up a nice background for your signature =D

That'd be cool, thanks!
The current sig is just something I experimented with for half an hour yesterday whilst playing with PHP -- needless to say, I didn't focus too much on the visual design. If you could come up with something, that'd be very appreciated by me.

@YoHo; thanks!

Zyt3x
11-29-2010, 06:24 PM
I got an army I'll use with this script :)
Let's see how far I can go?

Singleshot
11-29-2010, 07:23 PM
Nice idea, but im having trouble getting it to work
It opens up the bank, right clicks, but seems to always miss the withdraw option and goes to cancel.
I've placed the coins in the first slot, so don't think that's an issue
Any ideas?

Harry
11-29-2010, 07:28 PM
Nice idea, but im having trouble getting it to work
It opens up the bank, right clicks, but seems to always miss the withdraw option and goes to cancel.
I've placed the coins in the first slot, so don't think that's an issue
Any ideas?
Withdraw-X -> Type 28. Now it will work.

Singleshot
11-29-2010, 07:36 PM
Withdraw-X -> Type 28. Now it will work.

Worked perfectly!
Dunno if you want rep but you have my thanks :)

blulightning
11-30-2010, 02:16 AM

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 29 Minutes and 13 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 224
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 459
<!---
<! 0 | **** | T | 224 | |
<!---

E: Just curious, how long did it take for your kebabs to sell off? Mine have been on the market for 1.5 hrs, Im not expecting instant gratification, of course. Just wondering

Goobs
11-30-2010, 03:19 PM
BEST REPORT YET!

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 17 Hours, 25 Minutes and 7 Seconds
<! Players active: 1 out of 2
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 10539
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 605
<!---
<! 0 | ight | F | 5057 | |
<! 1 | alom | T | 5482 | |
<!---

Stopped because of "Error: Out Of Range at line 75" in Text.scar

krnlife
12-01-2010, 01:09 AM
I have a problem with the number of kebabs actually bought and the number displayed in the script...it says i've bought 600 but only got 300 in bank...i observed in SMART during the buying process it constantly clicks the seller dude before i finish buying it..

Singleshot
12-01-2010, 05:56 PM
E: Just curious, how long did it take for your kebabs to sell off? Mine have been on the market for 1.5 hrs, Im not expecting instant gratification, of course. Just wondering

Im selling at max atm and they havent sold. I put them up yesterday

EDIT: Heres a proggy, not long, but it works :)

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 2 Hours, 24 Minutes and 5 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 1341
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 558
<!---
<! 0 | ugar | F | 1341 | |
<!---

EvilChicken!
12-01-2010, 07:47 PM
BEST REPORT YET!

Stopped because of "Error: Out Of Range at line 75" in Text.scar

Nice! :D
I'll put it in the first post.
.. I'm kinda stumped by the error you got, though -- line 75? In my SRL, that's an IFDEF in srl_Explode, which only gets called during initial setup; had that errored, you simply couldn't have ran the script. o_O

Harry
12-01-2010, 08:54 PM
Nice! :D
I'll put it in the first post.
.. I'm kinda stumped by the error you got, though -- line 75? In my SRL, that's an IFDEF in srl_Explode, which only gets called during initial setup; had that errored, you simply couldn't have ran the script. o_O
Text.simba in Reflection, he means. It happens a lot, it's weird. (line: next:= SmartGetFieldObject(head, hook_node_Next);)

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60202

Don't know why it does it.

Goobs
12-01-2010, 09:43 PM
Text.simba in Reflection, he means. It happens a lot, it's weird. (line: next:= SmartGetFieldObject(head, hook_node_Next);)

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60202

Don't know why it does it.

Yes, thanks for elaborating for me. I forgot to mention that it was part of reflection.

Another proggy! RuneScape updated, so the script stopped.

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 7 Hours, 51 Minutes and 26 Seconds
<! Players active: 0 out of 2
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 4784
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 608
<!---
<! 0 | ight | F | 2441 | |
<! 1 | alom | F | 2343 | |
<!---

Singleshot
12-01-2010, 10:30 PM

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 4 Hours, 24 Minutes and 50 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 2544
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 576
<!---
<! 0 | ugar | T | 2544 | |
<!---

I'll see if i can get this to run longer over this week

nickrules
12-05-2010, 11:38 PM
Some tard is selling kebabs at lowest, and its really hurting prices (30 gp in the matter of a few days) But they're still high, not to worry (I plan on dumping selling 10k at highest in the next two weeks). Other than that, v8 is great. I don't see the repeat-banking bug as often, and it runs a ton smoother as well as faster.

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 10 Hours, 18 Minutes and 6 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 4395
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 426
<!---
<! 0 | hopl | T | 4395 | |
<!---

Still running. going about 400 kebabs/h, not 600? probably because my breaks are set to 2 hours, and I may or may not have left the script paused/logged out for an hour or two on accident. Great script.

EvilChicken!
12-06-2010, 06:41 AM
[...]

Thank you for your comment.

You are indeed correct, the 600/hr-rate is when using no breaks at all. Slightly tricky of me to say so, but I believe it's what anyone would do. :p

Oh, and thanks for using this with SMS stats.

Zyt3x
12-06-2010, 07:02 AM
I think the reason is merchanting clans...

nickrules
12-06-2010, 09:43 PM
Oh, and thanks for using this with SMS stats.
No problem. I love seeing my botting stats, and was actually about to make a suggestion for you to add them :P

I think the reason is merchanting clans...
Silly clans, messing with my profits. I need to sell mine at max soon, before the prices drop too far....

Anywho, heres the progress report. My internet DC'd, ending it.

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 13 Hours, 18 Minutes and 3 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 5653
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 425
<!---
<! 0 | hopl | T | 5653 | |
<!---

Can sleeping be added? could be useful imho. Or maybe i'm stoopid/lazy :p

Bobzilla69
12-07-2010, 01:38 PM
very nice, should help me get some money to auto more skills.

stopped it because its been going for ages, on a single player, even with it breaking i thought i would stop here, wanted to beat previous longest proggy but oh well

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 15 Hours, 36 Minutes and 17 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 8608
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 551
<!---
<! 0 | est | T | 8608 | |
<!---

EvilChicken!
12-07-2010, 06:19 PM
First of all, awesome reports, guys -- I'm really glad to see it working well without any complaints :p

Can sleeping be added? could be useful imho. Or maybe i'm stoopid/lazy :p

Sadly, the latter would be the case here. :p
Nah, just kidding. But, it does have a (rather okay) sleeping function. Did you read the script instructions inside the script?

If you did, tell me if they were incomprehensible.

And, finally; thanks for using SRL stats to those of you who have; the script has surpassed three days of registered runtime and is closing in on 50k bought kebabs. Even when calculating at 100 per kebab, that's 5M gp earned per 50k gp spent. :p

EDIT: Sorry for using the ":p"-smiley too much. :o

nickrules
12-08-2010, 12:59 AM
sleeping, not breaking ;)

Anywho, its really, really not nessisary. I just want a really long proggy, lol.

sagabmx
12-14-2010, 11:10 AM
Do you think it's stable enough to go overnight now?
Also, kebab has crashed! :(
Max is now 90 gp...

EvilChicken!
12-14-2010, 11:32 AM
Do you think it's stable enough to go overnight now?

I think so, yes.

@Nick: I'll look into it, then. Sometime.

Zyt3x
12-14-2010, 11:42 AM
It's so sad kebabs dropped to 90gp z_Z
I'll be using this again when it goes higher :)

sagabmx
12-14-2010, 01:26 PM
Hmmwhat? Okay, I downloaded it, ran it... It stops at the login screen!
SRL Compiled in 16 msec
SMART Initialized.
Loaded: Server 123, Members: False, Signed: True, Super Detail: False.
[Reflection] Hooks outdated!
[Reflection] No new hooks have been uploaded, be patient!
Successfully executed.

'mkay?

EvilChicken!
12-14-2010, 01:28 PM
Means hooks are outdated, most likely from the update today.

Our boys will have it fixed soon; as it says, just be patient.

sagabmx
12-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Haha okay :) Thanks ^^

final_result
12-20-2010, 03:59 AM
Here is my progress report:

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 1 Hours, 41 Minutes and 50 Seconds
<! Players active: 3 out of 3
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 720
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 424
<!---
<! 0 | keba | T | 0 | |
<! 1 | keba | T | 720 | |
<! 2 | keba | T | 0 | |
<!---
[/REPORT]

I manually stopped this, it was doing great; this is definitely one of the best scripts I've used :) I noticed that it always right clicks on Karim, I guess it does this to double check whether or not it is actually the kebab seller by reading the right click options; this probably isn't a real problem unless Jagex is closely observing you. After running this for three hours or so, I've never got a random event, perhaps buying kebabs doesn't trigger random events? If so, that's excellent.

Also, a tip for people who are cash starved on their armies like I am - if you want to sell off your kebabs quickly yet you don't want to decrease market prices, simply sell your kebabs to one of your accounts with a substantial amount of money, and then have that account sell the kebabs for max in the Grand Exchange. That way, you get the money you need yet you don't decrease prices for the rest of us.

doublex8
12-20-2010, 10:35 PM
I noticed that it always right clicks on Karim, I guess it does this to double check whether or not it is actually the kebab seller by reading the right click options; this probably isn't a real problem unless Jagex is closely observing you.

I right click 90% of the time when I play legit

Choroid
12-25-2010, 01:19 AM
I couldn't get it to work correctly, it kept trying to run to the Freminik Sailor, or whatever he is. The boat to the left of the bank.

STATS: "<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">"
STATS: "<HTML><HEAD>"
STATS: "<TITLE>404 Not Found</TITLE>"
STATS: "</HEAD><BODY>"
STATS: "<H1>Not Found</H1>"
STATS: "The requested URL /submit.php was not found on this server.<P>"
STATS: "<P>Additionally, a 404 Not Found"
STATS: "error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
STATS: "<HR>"
STATS: "<ADDRESS>Apache/1.3.33 Server at scriptmanager.freehostia.com Port 80</ADDRESS>"
STATS: "</BODY></HTML>"
STATS: "error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
STATS: "<ADDRESS>Apache/1.3.33 Server at scriptmanager.freehostia.com Port 80</ADDRESS>"

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 10 Minutes and 0 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 0
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 0
<!---
<! 0 | Si | T | 0 | |
<!---

Successfully executed.

EvilChicken!
12-25-2010, 10:35 AM
Choroid; you need to run this in Al-Kharid, my friend, I do not think there are any sailors there. Are you sure you're running this from the correct starting position?

Plus, it seems as if SMS stats are down. :o

KingKong
12-25-2010, 12:21 PM
There is a sailor at alkharid, looks like you haven't been there in a while :p, but hes right benind the bank, and he takes you to daemonheim

EvilChicken!
12-25-2010, 01:55 PM
Sorry then.. :o

I'll test and look into it then.

Troll
12-25-2010, 02:28 PM
Its running fine fore me atm, ill post back later :)

RudeBoiAlex
12-27-2010, 02:49 PM
Nice progress report here:

No breaking lol but on an account i don't care about.

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 15 Hours, 14 Minutes and 55 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 11536
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 756
<!---
<! 0 | ### | T | 11536 | |
<!---

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m512/fabreegas/kebeb.png

P I E
12-29-2010, 01:26 PM
Shame kebabs crashed to half their price when you created this script. Also they no longer sell instant at max however still a good money maker for a f2p. Great for getting cash to start a new account.

Note: I took the default breaks so it could have been slightly more per hour.

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 12 Hours, 33 Minutes and 31 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 8869
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 706
<!---
<! 0 | keb | T | 8869 | |
<!---
[/REPORT]

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 12 Hours, 46 Minutes and 16 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 8820
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 690
<!---
<! 0 | keb2 | T | 8820 | |
<!---
[/REPORT]

EvilChicken!
12-29-2010, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the reports, guys.

I take it this script is flawless? No bugs, no feature requests..?

Also, guys, use the [REPORT] tags created by Nielsie when posting proggies! <3

Choroid
01-22-2011, 07:06 PM
This script has been working flawlessly for me so far!! I had trouble with it Thursday night, but that was due to lag on my connection. It worked perfectly last night, 4+ hours before I went to bed. I saved the progy because I thought my comp might randomly turn off, I was right. I'll post it in a while and post the progy from my current run.

EDIT: Finally got them up!! Sorry it took so long. I was at a friend's house. Had to call my brother and get him to check on the script and save proggies and stuff for me. I'm sure the kid I'm macroing for will LOVE this script. Made well over 500K in profit.

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 4 Hours, 37 Minutes and 53 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 2402
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 518
<!---
<! 0 | hang | T | 2402 | |
<!---

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 5 Hours, 37 Minutes and 25 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 2496
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 443
<!---
<! 0 | hang | F | 2496 | |
<!--
NextPlayer(False)

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 35 Minutes and 35 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 209
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 352
<!---
<! 0 | hang | F | 209 | |
<!---
NextPlayer(False)
Successfully executed.

Noobpwner
01-29-2011, 08:24 PM
Cant help but wonder whos buying all these freakin kebabs...

mr-sjb
02-05-2011, 10:22 AM
Cant help but wonder whos buying all these freakin kebabs...

people who are too lazy to get them thereselves :)

ps. running the script now for over 9 hours, post proggy when it crashes or when i stop it manually

edit1: it stopped after i checked if my kebabs of yesterday where sold. not an good idea to do it while your script is running :')

but the proggy as promissed:

<!---
<!---
<! Total runtime: 9 Hours, 15 Minutes and 20 Seconds
<! Total amount of kebabs bought: 5823
<! -> Kebabs bought per hour: 629
<!---
<! 0 | PK | F | 5823 | |
<!---

edit2:
at which price are you celling them? and what is the average time to sell it, because mine was on GE for like 20 hours with the GE price of 51 and didnt sell a single kebab :\