PDA

View Full Version : oh dear...Timmy!

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
04-10-2006, 01:29 AM
READ THE STORY BEFORE POLLING!

hey everyone! i'm going to write, now an article! its real. really real! its about Timmy, i'm gonna write something about him...
its about this guy in my class, oh dear... he bangs himself on the desks and lockers quite hard.

my teacher made fun of him(cuz he had like -1 on his math tests) and he goes stupid in science class. disruptive behaviour and shouting in the class lol
Timmy gets a 46% average on the report card every term! he fails 80% of the time
when he does something over his usual statistics, everybody claps for Timmy and praises him! (i think that he is so bad in math, that he cant do any scripting!:eek: ) when he gets questioned for whats 8+4, he just says 16. geez! its god dam 12! in french class(grrr...French) we had a very god dam strict Teacher that would get you in trouble if you did ANYTHING! timmy... well... he gets 0 on everything(F-). in art class, he just screws everything up and looks like shit. english... well... he cant really read too good. thats why the teacher doesnt let him talk! in computer class, he sometimes gets viruses and keyloggers somehow 10% of the time.

like, wtf is he going to be in the future? lol, i thought i would just put this up cuz its kinda funny in a way, and sad in a way. now... answer the poll

inferno
04-10-2006, 06:51 PM
None of those, he will be treated by a phycologist or social worker and probably end up being a cleaner or something.

c0de
04-10-2006, 10:30 PM
I can't see criminal in those options you've given us above :/

Genius
04-10-2006, 10:56 PM
Do you happen to be timmy? (uber killa) :p

I never post on here but that was called for. :)

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
04-10-2006, 11:46 PM
no, if i was timmy, i wouldnt even be a scripter! i would talk like this ALL THE TIME...H1 1'm 50 phuc|<1ng 57up1d. i only did that to my name because its 1337! 1337 is cool. anyway....

think of Gansta like a criminal, a Ganster, you know, in a gang that goes around and does crimes.

Mutant Squirrle
04-10-2006, 11:55 PM
"gangsta" maybe

rofl this kid prolly smokes so much weed and does so much other shit that hes trippin 95% of the time yeah... thats right we got some timmys in our school

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
04-11-2006, 12:07 AM
Lol you made me laugh there for a bit:D probably, i dont know though, he has lots of secrets... But i know someone in my class that DOES smoke weed and admitted it in front of a police officer presentation! This dude skips school for like 4 days, his name is kevin.

phantombmx
04-11-2006, 09:33 PM
i said rich ass cuz he'd probably end up inventing somethin that no ones ever seen and become rich.. a similar affect can be seen with Bill Gates :rolleyes:

Mutant Squirrle
04-11-2006, 11:53 PM
i hate bill gates if his software didnt run every video game rofl then i would deff have a different OS

botmaster
10-31-2006, 05:52 PM
Lol you made me laugh there for a bit:D probably, i dont know though, he has lots of secrets... But i know someone in my class that DOES smoke weed and admitted it in front of a police officer presentation! This dude skips school for like 4 days, his name is kevin.

What kind of school do you go to :eek: ??? Creepy... Druggies and idiots and people that are bombed 95% of the time and stoners and... NO SCRIPTERS :D .

Thats gotta suck havin' people like that in your class :D .