PDA

View Full Version : Prefixes and Junior Members Section?

Death12652
12-19-2010, 03:08 AM
I don't know where this should go but I have a suggestion.

I have seen a lot of people have a script that does more than one skill and I even personally have (As some of you know) a three part script (See below) that is in the making and I posted it in one thread. I think it would be cool if you could have more than one skill prefix. Like smithing and mining. Or like bbri06's lumbi fighter. It also burries bones. I mean it is more a fighter but it does some major bone burying in it.

I don't know if there is a reason you probably didn't like it would be messy or something but its just a suggestion. Also when I came back to SRL they got rid of the Junior Members Script section of SRL and just have the Public Scripts section. Why is that. I thought it was so much easier finding scripts when they had it sorted by skill.

Just wandering.

Bad Boy JH
12-19-2010, 09:07 AM
If you click on the image, it will only display the one type of script you are after. we removed the junior members only section because we wanted junior members to mean something.

Death12652
12-19-2010, 03:08 PM
Makes sense, when I click on it though it doesn't show all the scripts. It used to. Maybe its my I.E.