PDA

View Full Version : Can't Manage my Script

3Garrett3
01-15-2011, 05:55 PM
Sooo I was trying to sit down and add Stats to KARAMJA fisher to get better proggies since nobody really posts them, and I went to SRL Stats website. I get to http://stats.villavu.com/manage/scripts and it prompts me to log in. Once I log in everything appears good. Then I click the "My Scripts" tab and it brings me back to a login screen. I've done this about 20 times and gotten to actually click "Manage" next to my script once, after which I was directed to log in again.

any help?

E:

It worked for a second, and now it appears that all of stats has crashed and the python error is showing up again (as seen in the other thread from a couple days ago)

KingKong
01-16-2011, 11:22 AM
I have the same problem, and every time python error comes up(i cant even login for a few mins after i get the error)

smurg
01-17-2011, 04:57 AM
It might be the cookies expiring like every 10 seconds. Happens to me too.

Wanted
01-17-2011, 06:31 AM
Everytime I click manage it tells me to log in :<

Wizzup?
01-17-2011, 06:37 PM
Hm. It shouldn't. Perhaps this has something to do with the thread to fork switch. I have some work to do but I'll look at it after that.

E: I can reproduce it, so that's nice. I'll see what I can do resolve it soon.

E2: Lol, since there are six running processes you can probably log into all of them and them it'll work. They are selected randomly though... Nice! :p

Wizzup?
01-17-2011, 06:54 PM
I switched to the threaded server again. I'll just have to fix the known issues tonight. :)

KingKong
01-18-2011, 02:58 AM
Yay! Its working for me. So far I can log in and manage my scripts.

3Garrett3
01-18-2011, 03:07 AM
It seems to be working for me too so far, thanks Wizzy :)

Wizzup?
01-18-2011, 06:15 PM
Yeah, but I still had to fix the issue. I just switched back to the threaded server hoping there's be no race conditions for the time being. However, I found some time today and hopefully fixed all the race conditions too. So now I don't think there are any known bugs left. (Except for missing functionality)