PDA

View Full Version : Humidify Caster

silor
01-16-2011, 01:16 AM
This script will cast Humidify then it will deposit and withdraw item of choice, it was designed for Clay but can be used with anything, it does about 510 casts/h on a low ping world which is around 400-550k/h profit with Clay -> Soft Clay, it was also designed to be fast so it's lacking in Antiban however how many people Humidifying for profit look at their stats and does random mouse movement all the time?

Setup is simple, fill in necessary things in script, put Astral Runes in last inventory slot and equip a Steam Staff and withdraw 27 Clay/Vials/whatever they have to be in the specified bank column/row, stand in Soul Wars bank spot.

It's a very simple script which was done very quickly and has been tested for about 10 hours, it works flawlessly for me however it might need fine tuning for different people (mainly lag = fail, happens on high ping/crowded worlds), the script has some checking such as UpTexts but it will assume it's doing it right which it should be because it's not a complicated script. It might look messy and so on and could be done better I tried cleaning it up as much as possible, also many functions are copied from my other scripts.. :p

I don't know how many people will use this as I make my own scripts mostly because I find general/f2p scripts here and not something so specific but if someone does, enjoy!

(also got a Superglass Make (~800k/h few days ago, buy low sell med/high) and an Ape Atoll Monkey Agility script if someone wants)

Uzu
05-23-2011, 04:10 PM
Anyone try this yet?

weequ
05-23-2011, 06:42 PM
Atleast the code looks very professional :)

I think many will enjoy using this because of good and stable profit. (Not to forget mage xp)

Are you sure you didn't forget to hide anything in the image? (lol)

Simtoon
05-23-2011, 09:41 PM
01-16-2011 Might be outdated.

Uzu
05-24-2011, 01:28 AM
Kinda wanna know if it works or not so I have motivation to do Dream Mentor :P

trojan
05-24-2011, 08:45 AM
Well if it doesn't you could try making it, it wouldn't be too hard I dont think, it's just withdraw clay, cast spell, deposit clay?

Echo_
05-24-2011, 10:09 AM
Kinda wanna know if it works or not so I have motivation to do Dream Mentor :P

Dream Mentor was painfully easy :p

I feel sorry for this script, it looks really nice yet nobody replied to the thread in over 4 months :(

Home
05-24-2011, 02:08 PM
Dream Mentor was painfully easy :p

I feel sorry for this script, it looks really nice yet nobody replied to the thread in over 4 months :(

Yea same :/ Because usually we make comments and give feedback..

Well if someone tests this. And it won't work. Let me know (I will move it)

AND HIS FROM FINLAND!

Damn. How we didin't see this thread..

~Home

rangermuffin
05-25-2011, 03:07 AM
Hey guys, tryed this out but the coordinate for the humidify icon has changed.
Very simple fix, if needed ill get the coordinate if needed.
profit has doped to roughly 320-350k/hour.
One last thing, your cast per hour don't look to be all to high for a bot (under player averages) :S

- :)

silor
05-29-2011, 02:46 PM
Hello.. :)

I think I made this before the trade update when the profit was about 520k/h, I found some screenshots I took while fine tuning it (I don't know if crafting xp is in the version I posted, I first made a superglass make but after the profit got worse I modified it to use Humidify..)

Just after the trade update I bought 380k clay for 30-40gp each and sold them later for +120gp each so I didn't use this anymore, my membership ran out some weeks later as well. :p

I can't remember if I reduced the mouse speed or something, the progress screenshots I have shows that it did roughly 500-520 casts/h I don't know if that's a lot or below average since I don't play RuneScape anymore. :D

What I liked about these kind of scripts was that I would make them as fast as possible (think superhuman speeds), that minigame ("Ali Raper" thread) I got it up to 205 SPH and ran it for hours. :D

Anyway if someone wants to post an updated/modified version, feel free to do that. :)