01-19-2011, 05:21 AM
Interesting read

http://cheatingarchive.org/AR/AutoRune_Manual.html

Flight
01-19-2011, 12:46 PM
Oh nice find, sure is an old grave-dig.

Capricorn
01-19-2011, 12:53 PM
I like how Kaitnieks recommends people to use random paths and it's been something like 8 years and people still don't.

bevardis
01-19-2011, 01:58 PM
I like how Kaitnieks recommends people to use random paths and it's been something like 8 years and people still don't.

People still don't? ::duh:
I barely see non random paths anymore.

Flight
01-20-2011, 01:34 AM
Random paths as in where the program and files were stored on the computer or random paths as in walking paths in Runescape scripts?

KingKong
01-20-2011, 04:01 AM
Probably random walking paths in rs scripts

n3ss3s
01-29-2011, 11:12 PM
By random paths he's referring to randomizing the each tile of a path by a couple of tiles so you won't have a ton of bots hitting the same tiles every trip.

Sir R. M8gic1an
01-30-2011, 12:33 AM
Alternative paths. Might make for some extra time, but sure makes a hell of an antiban.

Long paths. Fawki Draynor -> Lumby Smelter. I bet he still uses it nowadays. Learn from the pro.

And if you really wish to take it a step further... mix several tasks together to travel the alternate path.

eg. Pass by General shop on the way and sell any extra items you got. You can also sell anything you got through trade.

~RM

Flight
01-30-2011, 01:40 AM
Alternative paths. Might make for some extra time, but sure makes a hell of an antiban.

Long paths. Fawki Draynor -> Lumby Smelter. I bet he still uses it nowadays. Learn from the pro.

And if you really wish to take it a step further... mix several tasks together to travel the alternate path.

eg. Pass by General shop on the way and sell any extra items you got. You can also sell anything you got through trade.

~RM

Now those are some good suggestions. I had a start of this form of anti-ban with random intermission tasks when I did some of the earlier scripts for RsBot when it was young.

P3rs0nal1ty
02-04-2011, 07:51 AM
does anyone here still play RSC? its not available Via jagex correct? probably just private servers?

KingKong
02-04-2011, 08:04 AM
does anyone here still play RSC? its not available Via jagex correct? probably just private servers?

I think you can still play RSC given that you were a member and you signed up to play it when jagex released RSC for new members(it was open for a month i think, but its closed now), and yeah private servers use rsc(or some parts of it)

P3rs0nal1ty
02-04-2011, 09:29 PM
I think you can still play RSC given that you were a member and you signed up to play it when jagex released RSC for new members(it was open for a month i think, but its closed now), and yeah private servers use rsc(or some parts of it)

yeah i knew they released it for people that were members at that time, i used to play it during that time.. dang.. they never should have got rid of it. it was fun to go on every once in a while.