PDA

View Full Version : Quick Firewall Stats Popup

smurg
02-03-2011, 08:43 AM
Does anyone have a bright idea that would make the firewall popup for stats connecting to the internet pop up along with the others ones? (When the script starts.)

I tried increasing xp gained by 1 and committing during the initialization part of my script, but it doesn't try to connect.

What the problem is, is that once the first real commit happens >5minutes, the user may not be at the computer, so the firewall popup sits for a minute and stalls the script until the minute is up.

KingKong
02-03-2011, 09:30 AM
So you want to know how to stop the popup from coming up?

smurg
02-03-2011, 05:19 PM
So you want to know how to stop the popup from coming up?

I am quoting the first line of my post:

Does anyone have a bright idea that would make the firewall popup for stats connecting to the internet pop up along with the others ones? (When the script starts.)

Harry
02-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Probably would be cool for a boolean that is set to False by default and set to True once the script is run, to commit once when the script begins. Nice idea.

To quick solve it for yourself (which you probably know how to do), would be to rename stats_Commit into your script and call that once when running the first time.

smurg
02-03-2011, 07:45 PM
Probably would be cool for a boolean that is set to False by default and set to True once the script is run, to commit once when the script begins. Nice idea.

To quick solve it for yourself (which you probably know how to do), would be to rename stats_Commit into your script and call that once when running the first time.

What do you mean rename stats_Commit?

And I already said, I run it once just after setting up srl, reflection, and smart but the popup doesn't show until I have some increased variables.