PDA

View Full Version : rBeggar - Rich

Rich
02-04-2011, 08:43 PM
Rich's rBeggar Script
A script which begs for money and items!
Current version: V1.5

Description:
Due to the recent update of free trade being re-introduced, seeing so many people begging for money and items, and after reading that some people actually made good money from begging, I've decided to make this script. Place it at anywhere in Runescape, or any supported bank (including GE), and the script will spam messages such as "donate items and money to me" (or whatever you set), and accept the trades...And it does a hell of a lot more.

Usage:
- Download from below
- Have most up to date SRL and Reflection
- Fill in account details and other fields
- Have an account in a supported bank
- Press play
- Allow Simba to connect to 'http://rbeggar.webs.com/Version.txt' (version checker)
- Profit!

Features:
- Banking - SRL supported banks - banks when desired amount of items hit
- Standing anywhere - logs out when desired amount of items hit.
- Custom breaking - how often and how long for
- Custom world-switching - set when to switch
- Painting report onto SMART (example below)
- Pro progress report (example below)
- Random text colouring and effects
- Loads of pre-written messages
- Scary amount of failsafes
- Position checking
- Auto-updater
- Anti randoms
- Debugging
- Anti ban

Known bugs:
- Banking in GE can be slow/sometimes not work.
- SRL's HandleTrade is flawed
- Position checking mongs out sometimes
- There may be more, so please let me know.

To do/suggestions (order of priority):
- More text support
- Occasional mistakes whilst typing
- Version checker
- Count number of items
- Switch worlds after X time
- Report saving
- Dropping items depending on value

Version log:
- V1.0 - Script release.
- V1.1 - Fixed GE banking; added more text support.
- V1.2 - Added occasional mistakes whilst typing; version check added.
- V1.3 - World-switching; custom banking; position checking; count items not loads
- V1.3b - World-switching bug fixed; added name to end of messages for easy recognition
- V1.4 - Added world-switching failsafe; check if RS login is email address; breaking; SMART paint
- V1.4b - Changed position checking; display name option instead of email check
- V1.4c - Fixed banking bug
- V1.5 - Auto downloader; stand anywhere in Runescape

FAQ:
Q - The script failed a random.
A - Nothing to do with the script. Post here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48120).

Q - Why are you a beast?
A - Sorry. I just can't help it.

Q - Why is there only one proper question in the FAQ?
A - No one has actually asked me anything yet.

Credits:
- Myself - Made the script
- Harry - Original idea
- Emaziz - Gave many decent suggestions
- BobboHobbo - Code for painting on SMART
- SRL Development team - Awesome include

Progress reports/comments/pictures:

Some guy just gave me 89k! Why are people that nice? I don't get it.

But now I'm up to 139k! I don't mind watching it while playing PS3 :)

50k + rune platelegs so far today! People are amazing.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rBeggar 1.5 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rich Beggar <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
> Time: 05:12:33 PM <
> Running For: 3 Minutes and 13 Seconds <
> Player: ama <
> Loads: 0 <
> Loads Per Hour: 0 <
> Items: 0 <
> Items Per Hour: 0 <
> World Switches: 0 <
> Breaks: 0 <
> Randoms: 0 <
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> By Rich <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.....Immediately above and below are just examples.

.....http://i55.tinypic.com/am2l1i.png

.....http://i52.tinypic.com/2m3668i.png

.....http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5633/beggarscreenie.png

Emaziz
02-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Time to dress like a hobo and move up to the grand exchange! Love the idea, will run for a couple of hours and see what I may get. ;)

EDIT: Missing 'end' in AntiRandoms procedure making compiling fail :)

Rich
02-04-2011, 09:58 PM
^ Like said in the first post, there still probably are some bugs, so I'd recommend to watch it for a while.

Emaziz
02-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Bugs indeed :P
11:08:25 PM Inv not full
11:08:26 PM Inv not full
11:08:27 PM Inv not full
11:08:28 PM Inv not full
11:08:28 PM Not logged in - Terminating script

Rich
02-04-2011, 10:13 PM
Gah...I'll give this a more thorough testing tomorrow, but it's was working fine earlier :s I think there's a bug in the main function to carry out a trade in SRL (can't remember the name), so again, I'll sort that out tomorrow.

Emaziz
02-04-2011, 10:27 PM
I'd better give you some suggestions to keep you busy tomorrow then. :)

My little suggestion list:

In progress reports, put the player nickname instead of username to prevent accidents when posting reports. :)
In progress reports, instead of telling how many inventorys you got, make the script detect items and number of items and post item names and amounts. This would have to be done by reflection of course. :)
Add easy support for more texts to type.
*Accidental* misstypes now and then for antiban. :)
2nd and 4th is just if you have time and care. ;)

Rich
02-04-2011, 10:42 PM
Consider 1st done.
I won't do item names because that will be too big, but I'll do number of items.
I was already considering point three.
Four will also be done.

Emaziz
02-04-2011, 10:51 PM
I got 56 iron ore! Two more things: Took over 5 seconds to accept the final trade screen, so I disabled SMART and accepted myself. Didn't want to risk it lol. :) But seeing as you're using SRL-trade functions, maybe you should write your own? Also I felt quite rude not thanking him. That too could be added. :)

Love it. Thanks :)

EDIT: 5k, a black full helm and an amulet of magic! When perfected this could actually make great money!

More stuff:

Accepting trade takes too long or may not even happen. :\
Adding world switching after being in one world for a set amount of time, so new people can give me more stuff! :)

Rich
02-04-2011, 10:57 PM
I'll read through SRL's function tomorrow and see if I can find the problem. If not, I'll write my own. World-switching is also a good idea. Nice to see you got some goodies from it! :D

Emaziz
02-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Some guy just gave me 89k! Why are people that nice? I don't get it. Can't wait till you improve this ;)

Rich
02-04-2011, 11:43 PM
Was the script running fine when you got the 89k? And gratz! :D

Emaziz
02-05-2011, 12:10 AM
Was the script running fine when you got the 89k? And gratz! :D

Sadly I have to accept the final trade screen manually. :( But now I'm up to 139k! I don't mind watching it while playing PS3 :)

Echo_
02-05-2011, 12:49 AM
Wow, the idea of a begging script was pretty creative. I find it hilarious that the nice people think that they are helping someone out when they are really interacting with a bot :p Nice work so far.

Rich
02-05-2011, 12:00 PM
Just woke up (12pm here). I'll see what I can get done today. There's definitely a problem with SRL's HandleTrade, so I'll make that my priority.

EDIT: Think I've found the problem. It's a simple colour check which hasn't been updated. Testing now.

EDIT2: That was the problem. Posting it in the Public SVN now.

EDIT3: Posted in the SVN, so hopefully that will be working later on when committed. Also got saying thanks in the works after making a suggestion for a change to trade.scar.

Emaziz
02-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Just woke up (12pm here). I'll see what I can get done today. There's definitely a problem with SRL's HandleTrade, so I'll make that my priority.

EDIT: Think I've found the problem. It's a simple colour check which hasn't been updated. Testing now.

EDIT2: That was the problem. Posting it in the Public SVN now.

EDIT3: Posted in the SVN, so hopefully that will be working later on when committed. Also got saying thanks in the works after making a suggestion for a change to trade.scar.

Great! Looking forward to testing it once it's been committed :)
Great! Gonna change it myself and test now! :)

Edit:

50k + rune platelegs so far today! People are amazing. Stopped at banking at GE. :\
02:24:07 PM Waiting 3869 to talk
02:24:07 PM Inv full
02:25:05 PM Couldn't open bank - Terminating script

Rich
02-05-2011, 01:55 PM
I always thought banking at the GE would be a problem. I'll see what I can do later on, since I'm going out in a minute. Glad to see you're getting some good shizzle out of it!

otavioafm
02-05-2011, 02:06 PM
kkk I like this idea ^^, i never think in a script like that. you're realy a cretive man gratz.

**BANNED The Man
02-05-2011, 02:11 PM
OpenBankNPC?

Camaro'
02-05-2011, 03:44 PM
I'm going to run this now, without smart, will post my results if It works! :)

Rich
02-05-2011, 04:43 PM
OpenBankNPC?OpenBankNPC is used in the script. It relies on colour, so with all the flashing text around the GE, it sometimes can't detect it. I'll implement NPC finding with Reflection to sort it out.

I'm going to run this now, without smart, will post my results if It works! :)Thanks.

kkk I like this idea ^^, i never think in a script like that. you're realy a cretive man gratz.Again, thanks!

downloadenurscriptsdog
02-05-2011, 05:31 PM
some guy just gave me 15k! this is awesome

Camaro'
02-05-2011, 05:46 PM
You shouldn't use SRL'S trading function, its not that good, it just declined a trade where someone was giving me stuff, he was still in the process, it also won't accept it unless the other person does first, (make sense, but maybe make it so if the trade value hasn't changed in like 5 seconds click accept first)

doublex8
02-05-2011, 05:58 PM
Time to dress like a hobo and move up to the grand exchange! Love the idea, will run for a couple of hours and see what I may get. ;)

EDIT: Missing 'end' in AntiRandoms procedure making compiling fail :)

I'm sure this is already fixed but why would you even need antirandoms for this script? you are not gaining exp.

Rich
02-05-2011, 06:00 PM
You shouldn't use SRL'S trading function, its not that good, it just declined a trade where someone was giving me stuff, he was still in the process, it also won't accept it unless the other person does first, (make sense, but maybe make it so if the trade value hasn't changed in like 5 seconds click accept first)I'll edit SRL's HandleTrade to do what you said, and post it in the SVN.

I'm sure this is already fixed but why would you even need antirandoms for this script? you are not gaining exp.I noticed the error and fixed it earlier on. I included anti-randoms just to be safe. Do they only come when earning XP then?

Version 1.1 released!

Changes:
- Banking at GE fixed - Now uses Reflection as well as colour to find banker.
- Added more text support - Now uses a TStringArray, so have as many messages as you like.

Kave
02-05-2011, 06:05 PM
I'll give this a go :D

Edit: Have to accept second trade window manually other than that I made 12k.

Emaziz
02-05-2011, 06:52 PM

Second trade window bug is a SRL-flaw, the fix hasn't been committed yet but you can find the correct function at public SVN :)

Coh3n
02-05-2011, 07:07 PM
For adding mistakes, there's a function written by Zeph. I think it's called AddMistakes. Just so you know. :)

Emaziz
02-05-2011, 07:09 PM
So after some begging, this guy trade me and runs away. I chase him until I'm far away from any people.

Suggestion:
Make the bot return to its original position if it moves too far away

:)

Rich
02-05-2011, 07:14 PM

Second trade window bug is a SRL-flaw, the fix hasn't been committed yet but you can find the correct function at public SVN :)Here. (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=775857#post775857)

For adding mistakes, there's a function written by Zeph. I think it's called AddMistakes. Just so you know. :)Thanks, Coh3n. If you've got time, do you think you could commit this this (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=775857#post775857), so the script works please? Also, (again if you've got time) this thread. (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=775859#post775859) Thanks :)

So after some begging, this guy trade me and runs away. I chase him until I'm far away from any people.

Suggestion:
Make the bot return to its original position if it moves too far away

:)Will do. Easily done with Reflection.

V1.2 released!

Changes:
- Version checker added
- Occasional mistakes whilst typing

Richard.

doublex8
02-05-2011, 07:17 PM
I noticed the error and fixed it earlier on. I included anti-randoms just to be safe. Do they only come when earning XP then?

Yes, I can't find the thread about it atm but Evilchickens kebab buyer does not get randoms either. There was a youtube video that showed a guy selling those drinks to Osman and getting a random every time he sold a full inventory for thieving exp.

Rich
02-05-2011, 07:19 PM
Yes, I can't find the thread about it atm but Evilchickens kebab buyer does not get randoms either. There was a youtube video that showed a guy selling those drinks to Osman and getting a random every time he sold a full inventory for thieving exp.OK. Well, I'll leave them in just in case. There's no harm in having them there.

RISK
02-05-2011, 07:26 PM
Suggestions:
Add a check after a trade for a few things, such as:
"You don't have enough space in your inventory for this trade." - I have had many people offer me up to 300k+ worth in total items that take up at least eight squares and I don't have enough slots in my inventory for this. Thus losing that chance of gold.

"Unable to find Person_Name_Here" - Check for this and make it stop trying to trade the person if they cancel the trade. Many people offer trade more than once in a row and it seems to confuse the bot.

--

Raise the "AddMistakes" chance. The chance, if I recall correctly, is less when the chance amount is higher. Lower is more mistakes. I would put it at 6x or so. But that's just me.

Rich
02-05-2011, 07:37 PM
Suggestions:
Add a check after a trade for a few things, such as:
"You don't have enough space in your inventory for this trade." - I have had many people offer me up to 300k+ worth in total items that take up at least eight squares and I don't have enough slots in my inventory for this. Thus losing that chance of gold.

"Unable to find Person_Name_Here" - Check for this and make it stop trying to trade the person if they cancel the trade. Many people offer trade more than once in a row and it seems to confuse the bot.

--

Raise the "AddMistakes" chance. The chance, if I recall correctly, is less when the chance amount is higher. Lower is more mistakes. I would put it at 6x or so. But that's just me.
I could change it to bank after every trade?

Second point is again to do with HandleTrade, which I still need to get around to.

The description in AddMistakes says 20-30 is good, so I'm going to leave it at 25, but you can change it if you want.

Richard.

RISK
02-05-2011, 07:39 PM
Fair enough about the AddMistakes.

Alright.

Well banking every trade would be strange. Perhaps add a check to see if it finds that message I originally put and then if it does, it quickly banks and then trades the person again? Like a normal human would do.

I could change it to bank after every trade?

Second point is again to do with HandleTrade, which I still need to get around to.

The description in AddMistakes says 20-30 is good, so I'm going to leave it at 25, but you can change it if you want.

Richard.

Emaziz
02-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Fair enough about the AddMistakes.

Alright.

Well banking every trade would be strange. Perhaps add a check to see if it finds that message I originally put and then if it does, it quickly banks and then trades the person again? Like a normal human would do.

I, as a normal person (I think), would bank at approx half an inventory :)

**BANNED The Man
02-05-2011, 07:44 PM
Why not just do, if InvCount >= 15 then Bank

Emaziz
02-05-2011, 07:45 PM
Why not just do, if InvCount >= 15 then Bank

+- 2, to make it more random :)

In other news:
08:41:22 PM GE Banker uptext found
08:41:23 PM Bank successfully opened
08:41:24 PM Found bank
08:41:24 PM No bank/PIN screen found - Terminating script
I didn't watch the bot as this happened, but bank was open. :(

Rich
02-05-2011, 07:45 PM
Why not just do, if InvCount >= 15 then BankYou read minds. I've done that, except in place of 15 I've got a const which the user can change.

+- 2, to make it more random :)

In other news:
08:41:22 PM GE Banker uptext found
08:41:23 PM Bank successfully opened
08:41:24 PM Found bank
08:41:24 PM No bank/PIN screen found - Terminating script
I didn't watch the bot as this happened, but bank was open. :(
Will do +- 2 what I said above.

In other news:
Maybe the client lagged out when the bank was opening? That's the only reason I can think of.

**BANNED The Man
02-05-2011, 07:47 PM
You read minds. I've done that, except in place of 15 I've got a const which the user can change.

Indeed :)
And yes, that is a better option.

Rich
02-05-2011, 10:19 PM
Hopefully you can guess which 2 of a few suggestions are coming in V1.3 from this progress report:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rBeggar <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rich Beggar <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
> Time: 10:14:26 PM <
> Running for: 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds <
> Player: ama <
> Loads: 1 <
> Loads Per Hour: 57 <
> Items: 27 <
> Items Per Hour: 1542 <
> Randoms: 0 <
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> By Rich <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Awkwardsaw
02-05-2011, 10:38 PM
is there anyway to price check the items, to add the approx profit made? :)

Coh3n
02-05-2011, 10:43 PM
is there anyway to price check the items, to add the approx profit made? :)
I have a script that gets the prices from the GE from the ID given. It's on my other computer so I'll post it when I get home tomorrow.

And Rich, I'll commit when I get back to the hotel tonight if no one else has.

Rich
02-05-2011, 11:12 PM
I have a script that gets the prices from the GE from the ID given. It's on my other computer so I'll post it when I get home tomorrow.

And Rich, I'll commit when I get back to the hotel tonight if no one else has.Double thanks there.

Iroki
02-06-2011, 12:13 AM
Nice script Rich, I love this idea but it is not very high profit-making script :/ Was working for 40 min and get only 6k. Maybe because it wasn't my lucky day :) But i accepted manually second trade screen while i recived this 6k :)

World switcher will be usefull :P

Rich
02-06-2011, 09:37 AM
^ World switcher is in 1.3 which is coming out today, along with a few other suggestions/requests. If you don't want to click on the second trade (bug with PlayerAccepted), go here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?p=775857#post775857). I guess the amount you 'earn' is random really. You can say there is an average GP/hour; it's luck and generosity of the other players.

Rich
02-06-2011, 10:25 AM
V1.3 is out!

Changes:
- World switching
- Custom banking
- Counting items and not loads
- Position checking
- Nick in report

EDIT:

V1.3b released

Changes:
- Bug in world switching fixed
- RS username typed at the end of messages for easier recognition in busy areas

**BANNED The Man
02-06-2011, 01:11 PM
Edited to work for any item:

function ConvertPrice(input: string): Integer; // Credit to BlumbleBee for these two functions <3
var
f: Extended;
begin
input := Replace(Lowercase(Trim(input)), ',', '');
if (Pos('m', input) > 0) then
f := StrToFloatDef(Copy(input, 1, Pos('m', input) - 1), 0) * 1000000
else if (Pos('k', input) > 0) then
f := StrToFloatDef(Copy(input, 1, Pos('k', input) - 1), 0) * 1000
else
f := StrToFloatDef(Input, 0);
Result := Round(f);
end;

procedure SetPrice(ID:integer);
var
S: string;
begin
s := getPage('http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/viewitem.ws?obj='+IntToStr(ID));
Price := ConvertPrice(Between('<b>Market price:</b> ', #10 + '</span>', s));
end;

Rich
02-06-2011, 01:31 PM
Edited to work for any item:

function ConvertPrice(input: string): Integer; // Credit to BlumbleBee for these two functions <3
var
f: Extended;
begin
input := Replace(Lowercase(Trim(input)), ',', '');
if (Pos('m', input) > 0) then
f := StrToFloatDef(Copy(input, 1, Pos('m', input) - 1), 0) * 1000000
else if (Pos('k', input) > 0) then
f := StrToFloatDef(Copy(input, 1, Pos('k', input) - 1), 0) * 1000
else
f := StrToFloatDef(Input, 0);
Result := Round(f);
end;

procedure SetPrice(ID:integer);
var
S: string;
begin
s := getPage('http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/viewitem.ws?obj='+IntToStr(ID));
Price := ConvertPrice(Between('<b>Market price:</b> ', #10 + '</span>', s));
end;That code doesn't compile.

EDIT: Just remembered I've got price grabbing in a script in the Members section. I'll see if that works.

EDIT2: I thought I had price checking in the script, but apparently not...

EDIT3: The GE database on the mainpage is down for me. Down for anyone else?

Emaziz
02-06-2011, 03:39 PM
V1.3 is out!

Changes:
- World switching
- Custom banking
- Counting items and not loads
- Position checking
- Nick in report

EDIT:

V1.3b released

Changes:
- Bug in world switching fixed
- RS username typed at the end of messages for easier recognition in busy areas

Superb! Will have this running a lot when I get home to my not-lagging computer :)

EDIT:
Grand Exchange page is down here too.

Rich
02-06-2011, 03:55 PM
Superb! Will have this running a lot when I get home to my not-lagging computer :)

EDIT:
Grand Exchange page is down here too.
Great, thanks. Remember to post proggies!

And it looks like a price checker is out of the question for now.

Emaziz
02-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Great, thanks. Remember to post proggies!

And it looks like a price checker is out of the question for now.

Failed to change worlds. "Couldn't find world 41" or something, I lost the debug when I started the script again. :\

EDIT: New one
09:46:45 PM Switching to world 7
World 7 is FULL.
09:47:20 PM Couldn't change worlds - Terminating script

Rich
02-06-2011, 09:42 PM
Thanks for that. There'll be a change in 1.4 which will stop that from happening.

free stuff plz
02-06-2011, 09:50 PM
why does this bot say my email adress instead of my nickname please?

Rich
02-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Ah...Account made after a certain date now use emails to log in, and that would be your Player[0].Name I assume? I'll make a change in 1.4 so you can use your nickname in the messages instead of your email.

free stuff plz
02-06-2011, 10:15 PM
i dont suppose you have a lvl 3 i could use pretty please?

KingKong
02-06-2011, 10:19 PM
Just make one, Its not that hard -.-

free stuff plz
02-06-2011, 10:20 PM
you cant without using a email to log in -.-

Coh3n
02-06-2011, 10:27 PM
Rich, I committed the trade screen fix, but not the talking one as I don't know anything about it. You can just use it in your script and rename it if you need to.

Oh, and the price grabber (credit to Da 0wner):

program GESearcher;

type
TItem = record
Name : string;
ID : integer;
Mini, Mid, Maxi : variant;
end;

var
Item : TItem;

function Multiplicand(s : string) : integer;
begin
result := integer(pos('k', s) > 0) * 1000;
if result > 0 then
exit;
result := integer(pos('m', s) > 0) * 1000000;
if (result = 0) then
result := 1;
end;

function TrimLetters(s : string) : string;
var
LetterArray: TStringArray;
i: Integer;
begin
LetterArray := ['a','b','c','d','e','f','g','h','i','j','k','l','m ','n','o',
'p','q','r','s','t','u','v','w','x','y','z'];
result := s;
for i := 0 to Length(LetterArray) - 1 do
result := Replace(result, LetterArray[i], '', [rfReplaceAll, rfIgnoreCase]);
end;

function GetItem(ID : integer) : TItem;
var
s : string;
begin
s := GetPage('http://itemdb-rs.runescape.com/viewitem.ws?obj=' + IntToStr(ID));
if s = '' then
exit;
with Result do
begin
Mini := Replace(Between('<b>Minimum price:</b> ', '</span>', s),
#10, '', [rfReplaceAll]);
Mini := StrToFloat(Trim(TrimLetters(Mini))) * Multiplicand(Mini);
Mid := Replace(Between('<b>Market price:</b> ', '</span>', s),
Mid :=StrToFloat(Trim(TrimLetters(Mid))) * Multiplicand(Mid);
Maxi := Replace(Between('<b>Maximum price:</b> ', '</span>', s),
Maxi := StrToFloat(Trim(TrimLetters(Maxi))) * Multiplicand(Maxi);
Name := Replace(Between('<div class="subsectionHeader">', '</div>',
Copy(s, 13000, length(s))) , #10, '', [rfReplaceAll, rfIgnoreCase]);
Name := Between('<h2>', '</h2>', Name);
end;
Result.ID := ID;
end;

function GetID(Name : string) : integer;
var
s : string;
begin
s := GetPage('http://itemdb-rs.runescape.com/results.ws?query=' + Name + '&price=all&members=');
Result := StrToIntDef(Between('sprite.gif?id=', '" alt', s), -1);
end;

procedure DebugItem(Item : TItem);
begin
with Item do
begin
Writeln('Name: ' + Name);
Writeln('ID: ' + IntToStr(ID));
Writeln('Minimum Price: ' + IntToStr(Mini));
Writeln('Market Price: ' + IntToStr(Mid));
Writeln('Maximum Price: ' + IntToStr(Maxi));
end;
end;

begin
Item := GetItem(GetID('Rake'));
DebugItem(Item);
end.

Rich
02-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Thanks Coh3n. The fix was the one I was mainly worried amount; the talking part was an extra. Thanks!

Coh3n
02-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Thanks Coh3n. The fix was the one I was mainly worried amount; the talking part was an extra. Thanks!
No problem. :)

Rich
02-07-2011, 04:53 PM
V1.4 has been released!

Changes:
- Constant to check if you use an email address to log into RS
-------- Used in typing messages
- An extra failsafe whilst world-switching
- Painting progress report on SMART
- Custom breaking

Coh3n
02-07-2011, 05:15 PM
V1.4 has been released!

Changes:
- Constant to check if you use an email address to log into RS

Wouldn't the user just put their email in the username part?

Rich
02-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Wouldn't the user just put their email in the username part?The plan was to have the script type the username at the end of each message, so in busy areas people would know who was talking. I used Player[0].Name in the typing, but of course if people had an email in that field, it wouldn't work. I could have made a little procedure to check if people are using an email to log in, but instead I just put a constant. If the constant is true (they have an email as a log in), Player[0].Name won't be added, and if the constant is false, Player[0].Name will be added.

Coh3n
02-07-2011, 05:21 PM
The plan was to have the script type the username at the end of each message, so in busy areas people would know who was talking. I used Player[0].Name in the typing, but of course if people had an email in that field, it wouldn't work. I could have made a little procedure to check if people are using an email to log in, but instead I just put a constant. If the constant is true (they have an email as a log in), Player[0].Name won't be added, and if the constant is false, Player[0].Name will be added.
Fair enough. :)

Rich
02-07-2011, 05:28 PM
Definitely worth leaving this script running if you can't be bothered with skills, and don't want to worry about randoms. I'm leaving the script going for a while to get a decent proggy for the first post, and just got
http://i52.tinypic.com/2m3668i.png

tls
02-07-2011, 05:35 PM
why not just get the display name from the chat box at the bottom?

Rich
02-07-2011, 06:06 PM
why not just get the display name from the chat box at the bottom?I like your thinking...

Coh3n
02-07-2011, 08:19 PM
why not just get the display name from the chat box at the bottom?
Not sure if that would work all the time. Some of my accounts don't show the name. It just shows the quick chat bubble. :unsure:

tls
02-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Not sure if that would work all the time. Some of my accounts don't show the name. It just shows the quick chat bubble. :unsure:

Just have it click in the text area and backspace if it doesn't display anything. It will show it.

Rich
02-07-2011, 08:44 PM
What would be the function to grab the username? There's waaaay too many for me to have a clue...

i luffs yeww
02-07-2011, 10:43 PM
afaik, there's no function for it now, as there's never been a point. But you'd just use FindTextTPA(Ex) (dunno if you'd use Ex or what, but you'll get it :p) and that's about it. Try it a few times with your own account (remember that account names can be quite long, so you might as well take overly more on the x-axis than needed, since it won't detect anything past a certain point anyway).

Interesting to see what will happen with the bubble. :p

And if the bubble messes it up you're gonna have to have a FindColor check to see where the bubble ends and then use that.

Emaziz
02-08-2011, 07:20 PM
The plan was to have the script type the username at the end of each message, so in busy areas people would know who was talking. I used Player[0].Name in the typing, but of course if people had an email in that field, it wouldn't work. I could have made a little procedure to check if people are using an email to log in, but instead I just put a constant. If the constant is true (they have an email as a log in), Player[0].Name won't be added, and if the constant is false, Player[0].Name will be added.

I think you should use Players[0].Name even if username isn't an email. I don't know about you guys but I (and most people I know?) has changed their username, so that their in-game name differs from login-name. Would be strange yelling out your username, noone would know who you are ^^

EDIT: Oh, and I made a classmate do my kitchen duty (boarding school) this week. In exchange I have to bot on his account (he's not so bright) for a week. So therefore I can't be testing your script. But I see plenty of other people caught interest in this script so I guess it's okay! :)

Wanted
02-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Best script ever for a level 3 minned.

Rich
02-08-2011, 08:54 PM
Best script ever for a level 3 minned.Haha thanks. Will be updating in a few days...I'll think of something to implement.

Rich
02-09-2011, 07:37 PM
V1.4b is out!

Changes:
- Used include function for checking distance from tile
- Now uses a string for name to include at end of messages

Iroki
02-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Woot 250k ! after 6 minutes of running!! I love this script, very good work. :)

Rich
02-09-2011, 10:22 PM
Haha thanks.

Get 1.4c, though. It's got an important banking fix.

Iroki
02-09-2011, 10:27 PM
Nice, i'll immediately try it out ;)

Rich
02-09-2011, 10:28 PM
Not yet. I've uploaded a script which doesn't compile.

EDIT: All good now.

fyodor
02-09-2011, 10:54 PM
gonna try this out, hopefully i get lucky =)

E: got like 3 full sets of iron armor lols and 400 mind runes :<

Opal Tasty
02-10-2011, 08:49 AM
So I left this script on for about 45ish minutes and went to dinner came back and 6 trades later I had 220k, 800 minds, a spade and some other junk. Great idea/script!

Rich
02-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Thanks dude! Nice to see it's going well. Any ideas or suggestions for the script? Also, do you think you could post the proggy if you've kept it? If not, perhaps next time?

Thanks!

Rich
02-10-2011, 05:17 PM
Version 1.5 released!

Changes:
- Auto updater added.
- Now you can stand anywhere in Runescape and log out when the desired amount of items is reached.

Opal Tasty
02-10-2011, 08:43 PM
Thanks dude! Nice to see it's going well. Any ideas or suggestions for the script? Also, do you think you could post the proggy if you've kept it? If not, perhaps next time?

Thanks!

Yeah I'll most definitely post the proggie next time. I came back to the room and had to shut the computer down, so I didn't have time to save it. I didn't even know I had made anything till I came back and relogged. I'm also going to give it a couple more goes and after a while I'll post a bank screen, since all I started with was 25 coins and a golden cracker or whatever.

E: I noticed it hopped on a quick chat world and that didn't really work to well. Also, I noticed that it has a problem with detecting whether you have already brought up the trade screen. For example, someone offered trade and then put up money and declined. After that it just spammed that same person Until the trade request disappeared out of chat.

beenham0
02-11-2011, 06:45 PM
I love this!
Thanks!
:D

Emaziz
02-11-2011, 07:21 PM
I'm amazed by how quickly you've developed this script. It pretty much started out as crap, but you've turned it into a masterpiece in no time! Paint-on and everything... Great work :)

Rich
02-11-2011, 08:00 PM
I love this!
Thanks!
:DThanks dude!

I'm amazed by how quickly you've developed this script. It pretty much started out as crap, but you've turned it into a masterpiece in no time! Paint-on and everything... Great work :)Hehe thanks :redface:

Yago
02-12-2011, 05:31 PM
Does this only work in G.E?

Emaziz
02-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Does this only work in G.E?

Works in GE + all banks supported by SRL

Yago
02-14-2011, 01:10 AM
i got a problem. The guy was still adding stuff to the trade and it canceled cause of too much time. Can you make a fix that if people are still adding to the trade then don't exit. Like if there hasn't been an update to the trade screen in a while then you can exit not while people are putting stuff up.

Oh and great script. Glad to be of any help :)

Yago
02-14-2011, 01:18 AM
Also, the script will retrade the person that recently traded and gave you items if it sees the same trade in the chat. There should be some sort of system of telling old trade from new trades.

Also, when taking a break can there be some sort of timer in the debug box that tells how much time is left from the break like every minute or something?

Last, how do you tell the script to bank at the G.E.?

Opal Tasty
02-14-2011, 02:15 AM

Strings[0] := 'ge';

In the declare players

Rich
02-14-2011, 08:01 AM
i got a problem. The guy was still adding stuff to the trade and it canceled cause of too much time. Can you make a fix that if people are still adding to the trade then don't exit. Like if there hasn't been an update to the trade screen in a while then you can exit not while people are putting stuff up.

Oh and great script. Glad to be of any help :)

Also, the script will retrade the person that recently traded and gave you items if it sees the same trade in the chat. There should be some sort of system of telling old trade from new trades.

Also, when taking a break can there be some sort of timer in the debug box that tells how much time is left from the break like every minute or something?Both problems are to do with HandleTrade. I know I said I'll change it, but I haven't really got the time. I'll see what I can do though.

Strings[0] := 'ge';

In the declare playersThanks.

Yago
02-18-2011, 02:19 AM
Thanks again then, and if i didnt mention it before great script :)

mika
02-18-2011, 03:05 AM
WOW im am never donating to someone again!

Smartzkid
02-18-2011, 03:58 AM
I saw someone running around asking 'Double 1gp plz' and then 'Double 2 gp plz' followed by 4, 8, 16, etc.

It'd be pretty awesome if this script could do that, then change worlds once it got no gifts for a certain amount of time.

Edit: Thanks :)

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5633/beggarscreenie.png

Rich
02-20-2011, 02:06 PM
I saw someone running around asking 'Double 1gp plz' and then 'Double 2 gp plz' followed by 4, 8, 16, etc.

It'd be pretty awesome if this script could do that, then change worlds once it got no gifts for a certain amount of time.

Edit: Thanks :)

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5633/beggarscreenie.pngI'll consider adding that. Thanks for the piccy!

Bad Boy JH
02-28-2011, 11:22 PM
Wow, can't belive people are giving you so much stuff. As long as you don't do stupid stuff, like walk up to me, in barrows, with the whip thing equiped (I am f2p - so I don't know what it is) and asked for cash...

Mystic
03-04-2011, 05:15 AM
Lmao, i'll give it a try!

Smartzkid
03-04-2011, 07:07 AM
Stats would be an awesome addition to this script!

Yago
03-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Its hard to get stats on this though except for time running

Smartzkid
03-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Total value in GP would be very cool :p

Mystic
03-05-2011, 08:05 PM
I think you should have it accept both windows, one guy came up to me while i was watching my beggar and he said "Accept the trade if you are not a bot"
Other that that It's really amusing to see what you actually get.
I made 70k(in 1 hour)! Muwahahahah on my way to becoming rich in no time.

Bad Boy JH
03-08-2011, 10:57 AM
one guy I am pretty sure wanted to test me when I was in between botting (looking to get the final 2500gp to buy 2700 willow logs) and some guy walked up said "hey lvl 3 take this"....60k HELL YES!

sometimes you don't even need to beg