PDA

View Full Version : how to make some money without doing anything

downloadenurscriptsdog
02-06-2011, 07:47 PM
this is just a dumb merch strategy

warning this tutorial may prove why I am so poor.

How I make money but it probably isn't as effective as your methods but I felt like making a tutorial so here it is

Table of Contents

Requirements (recommended, not required :D)
Vial of water strategy
Buying hats underpriced
ONE WORD KILL UNICORNS

Requirements (recommended not required)

200k (Vial of water strategy)
100k (Hat strategy) < required
The ability to kill level 15 unicorns (Unicorn Strategy)

VIAL OF WATER STRATEGY

Hello welcome to my tutorial on how to make money by doing almost nothing. First get yourself to the Grand Exchange. Then withdraw 200k from your bank. Then buy vials of water for at least 2gp under its set price. As this tutorial is being made you should be able to buy at least 9000 vials of water. Then sell them for full price and yay you just made at least 15k yay!!!!111 vials of water sell resonably fast so its pretty good

Buying hats underpriced

Hi welcome to chapter 2 of this tutorial. In this section you will learn to buy hats underpriced and sell them full priced. Which you probably already know how to do.

HATS I'VE TESTED THIS WITH
(suprisingly people sell these hats under priced)

Orange Boater Buy for 18k sell for 20-22k
Blue Beret buy for 40-50k sell for 60k
Top Hat buy for 80k sell for 95k

Within my testing of selling hats in the past few days, the orange boater is the fastest buy and sell.

How to sell your hats

Well what I do is put on the hat and say selling this hat [x amount of money] if you don't get any takers just go to a different server, people like hats.

ONE WORD KILL UNICORNS

Hi, welcome to the third chapter of this tutorial. If your are this far into reading this, I am suprised. Well this part is easy, kill unicorns, all unicorns you see, pick up their horns and store them. They are great amounts of cash. 1 batch is 30k have fun killing these mystic creatures.

DeiJaiVui
12-06-2011, 08:46 AM
I would suggest you add some pictures, I might consider flipping vials lol. You also have some spelling mistake but overall, good guide! :smile:

Yago
12-08-2011, 02:13 AM
I would suggest you add some pictures, I might consider flipping vials lol. You also have some spelling mistake but overall, good guide! :smile:

Ps. This is a gravedig. The last post on this was around 10 months ago.... I doubt the guy who made this is gonna update it.

Sir Ducksworthy
03-08-2012, 11:26 AM
Allright guide but Kill unicorns is two words dudeeee

Yago
03-08-2012, 07:23 PM
Allright guide but Kill unicorns is two words dudeeee

Can you.read the above.post and stop gravdigging...

ferrydonders1998
12-18-2015, 02:06 AM
nice guide!