PDA

View Full Version : Deathscytex's AutoSuperHeater

crezzur
02-11-2011, 02:56 PM
Please note: The original topic can be found here (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59115). I do not take credits for making this program only for keeping it up-to-date.
I reposted it so people wont download the old (outdated) files anymore.

This script was been built by Deathscytex's, and kept alive by me and the community.

AutoSuperheat
Getting you 99 Smithing and Magic, all in one script

http://i52.tinypic.com/20zwbpi.jpg

About
Superheat can not only train magic effectively, but also smithing! The script can turn all ores into bars respectively! At a fast human-like motion.

Locations Supported
- Soul wars bank
- Grand exchange
- Varrock East
- Varrock West

Features
* Ability to superheat: Iron, Steel, Gold, Adamantite & Runite bars!
* Built-in and customizable anti-ban and break handler!
* Easy to use form, with a save option for quicker start up on your next run.
* Sexy paint! Displays on your SMART screen your progress report.

Instructions
1. Download ZIP file and uncompress with whatever softwares suits.
2. Run script.
3. Fill in the form accurately. If u do not have a pin code leave it blank.
4. Save Options if desired, Do not delete settings.ini or your save will be lost.
5. Make sure your character is right in front of the chosen bank wielding staff of fire.
6. Place your nature runes in your 28 inventory slot! (click here for inventory image) (http://i56.tinypic.com/r2jigp.jpg)
7. bankslot 10: Primary ores: Runite, Adamantite, Mithril, Iron and Gold
bankslot 9: Secondary Ore: Coal (click here for bankslot image) (http://i53.tinypic.com/259y0kn.jpg)
8. HAPPY BOTTING!

Last updates (v4):
(u can watch what changed by pressing ctrl+f in the script and search for "// v4"
- Improved "TakeBreak" function.
- Minor changes made in "Mainloop": loginplayer, Finding randoms, break timer.
- Minor changes in "CreateOre".
- Put the angel of screen on a better position.
- Withdraw-X function repaired.
- Added favorite world check box in setup menu.
- Minor changes in "CastLoop", program will now execute when cant find superheat icon after 20 times.

Things that may need adjustment
- Random events system need to be throughly checked.
(the code seems to work, however after opening the box it does not look at the skill lamp this needs some fine tuning so it rub's the lamp and choose the skill.)
- New break system still needs information if it works or not.

smurg
02-11-2011, 09:16 PM
I'm pretty sure you need permission to continue someone's script, so you should post proof (e.g. Cstrike's Guild Miner).

Also people were commenting in his thread recently.. is he not updating it or what?

XRaye
02-11-2011, 10:09 PM
It would be awesome if Deathscytex would allow him to continue this, because the script is awesome :)

smurg
02-12-2011, 12:14 AM
It would be awesome if Deathscytex would allow him to continue this, because the script is awesome :)

There are other superheaters out there.

XRaye
02-12-2011, 12:58 AM
There are other superheaters out there.
This seems to be the most up to date one on SRL

E:
Btw crezzur, after withdrawing from the bank it clicks the magic tab, inventory, then magic again. This seems like a waste of time, any fix? I looked over the code and couldn't find it.

0UT2K1LL
02-12-2011, 01:33 AM
This seems to be the most up to date one on SRL

smurg's JackOfAllTrades performs SuperHeating. I have not used it yet but I've used the fletching part of the script and the only time it fails is because i messed up on setting something up wrong. But yes, I've used this script too before. It is also awesome ^^

XRaye
02-12-2011, 02:10 AM
smurg's JackOfAllTrades performs SuperHeating. I have not used it yet but I've used the fletching part of the script and the only time it fails is because i messed up on setting something up wrong. But yes, I've used this script too before. It is also awesome ^^
Hmm I'll have to try that :)

crezzur
02-12-2011, 01:31 PM
I only re-posted it because people kept failing to read the old topic and kept asking about the "castloop" error.

Thanks for keeping my script up to date crezzur! Feel free to credit yourself you deserve it.

And sorry to all that i cant keep up with this script.

---

Btw crezzur, after withdrawing from the bank it clicks the magic tab, inventory, then magic again. This seems like a waste of time, any fix? I looked over the code and couldn't find it.

This can be found in the castloop, will look after it in a while

**BANNED The Man
02-12-2011, 02:30 PM
For the CastLoop fix, try the attached file.

-Boom

Claymore
02-12-2011, 07:30 PM
You have permission to edit my script under the circumstances that i am credited. Thanks and enjoy :d

XRaye
02-13-2011, 01:03 AM
For the CastLoop fix, try the attached file.

-Boom
Was that the fix for the problem I was having? Jw because it's still there.
Also idk if its just me but the new UpText in the DeclareOres procedure makes it hover over the ore for awhile before withdrawing, so I just put the old one back in (will post just in case someone else needs it)
procedure DeclareOres;
begin
case Players[CurrentPlayer].Integers[6] of
5:
with TOreArray[0] do
begin
UpText := ['ron', 'ore'];
Color := 1449523;
Tolerance := 25;
Amount := 27;
EXP := 8;
end;
4:
begin
with TOreArray[0] do
begin
UpText := ['ron', 'ore'];
Color := 1449523;
Tolerance := 25;
Amount := 9;
EXP := 17.5;
end;
with TOreArray[1] do
begin
UpText := ['oal'];
Color := 1778724;
Tolerance := 15;
Amount := 18;
end;
end;
3:
with TOreArray[0] do
begin
UpText := ['old', 'ore'];
Color := 1874111;
Tolerance := 100;
Amount := 27;
if (Players[CurrentPlayer].Booleans[1] = True) then
EXP := 56.2
else
EXP := 22.5;
end;
2:
begin
with TOreArray[0] do
begin
UpText := ['ithril', 'ore'];
Color := 5256757;
Tolerance := 20;
Amount := 5;
EXP := 30;
end;
with TOreArray[1] do
begin
Amount := 20;
end;
end;
1:
begin
with TOreArray[0] do
begin
UpText := ['damant', 'ore'];
Color := 4081469;
Tolerance := 18;
Amount := 3;
EXP := 37.5;
end;
with TOreArray[1] do
begin
Amount := 18;
end;
end;
0:
begin
with TOreArray[0] do
begin
UpText := ['unite', 'ore'];
Color := 5722435;
Tolerance := 30;
Amount := 3;
EXP := 50;
end;
with TOreArray[1] do
begin
Amount := 24;
end;
end;
end;
end;

crezzur
02-13-2011, 01:59 PM
@XRaye

using the old "DeclareOres" function will give the withdraw-X error back. (when the withdraw-x is a wronge number it wont change it and just stop the script.)
u can simply test it by using withdrawing-x and add a lower / higher number then u need (steel = 9) it will crash because the old code wont use the withdraw-x function

marpis
02-14-2011, 11:49 AM
Works well, running it now :)
Although I fixed a few things:
- I removed FindRandoms from CastingLoop, so it doesn't swap tabs like a bot after every loop
- The time running thing was messing up, so I made it use TimeRunning instead. That's built in SRL

function TimeRunning: string;

returns like "3 hours 21 minutes 55 seconds"

- fixed your exp calculations

'Smithing EXP/HR: ' + IntToStr(Round( (TSmithingEXP*3600000.0)/GetTimeRunning )),
'Mage EXP/HR: ' + IntToStr(Round((TMageEXP*3600000.0)/GetTimeRunning )),

GetTimeRunning is in Simba, it returns current runtime in milliseconds.
3600000.0 is 1 hour in milliseconds. Seems like I'm getting 60k Mage and 20k Smithing experience doing steel bars :) Very nice!

I also made it debug both in Smart and in Simba debug box.

E: Also, iron ore and coal don't buy very fast so I bought them for a high price and I'm actually making loss while superheating. But I'm doing this for the exp :)

crezzur
02-15-2011, 06:05 PM
Works well, running it now :)
Although I fixed a few things:
- I removed FindRandoms from CastingLoop, so it doesn't swap tabs like a bot after every loop
- The time running thing was messing up, so I made it use TimeRunning instead. That's built in SRL

function TimeRunning: string;

returns like "3 hours 21 minutes 55 seconds"

- fixed your exp calculations

'Smithing EXP/HR: ' + IntToStr(Round( (TSmithingEXP*3600000.0)/GetTimeRunning )),
'Mage EXP/HR: ' + IntToStr(Round((TMageEXP*3600000.0)/GetTimeRunning )),

GetTimeRunning is in Simba, it returns current runtime in milliseconds.
3600000.0 is 1 hour in milliseconds. Seems like I'm getting 60k Mage and 20k Smithing experience doing steel bars :) Very nice!

I also made it debug both in Smart and in Simba debug box.

E: Also, iron ore and coal don't buy very fast so I bought them for a high price and I'm actually making loss while superheating. But I'm doing this for the exp :)

u might hold your steel bars and smith them into cannon balls this will give u a nice profit canon balls go for 280ea at this moment (1steel bar = 4 balls)

if u want u can release your updates so i can add them into the script