PDA

View Full Version : How to log into 2 Runescape Accounts at once on the same world!

Daniel
02-23-2007, 10:09 AM
If you're wondering how you log into the same accounts at the same time on the same world in Runescape 2 and you can't be bothered drop trading or you're scared of drop trading because someone might steal your stuff. Then follow this guide as you will have much to learn.

Now there are three possible ways to do this but only 1 i have tested. But i believe others.

But i will start off with the most possible undetectable way of Multiple Logging In. Now i know this is against the conduct of the Runescape Rules but nearly everybody now does it.

Every new subject is sperated with an ---, === or +++.

Contents
1. The one i use most (And most undetectable)
2. Selecting different details
3. Selecting different Java Types.

================
The Undecteable Way

Now, this is quite complicated at first but once you get the hang of it, well what can i say it is very simple.

First you have to log onto Runescape using the Runescape.com World Selector. Then you must remember the world that you have logged in to. Make sure that you keep one account logged in and you MUST KEEP IT LOGGED IN.

Now for the second step just use the windows run program (Start Menu> Run), then type in "C:\WINDOWS\.file_store_32". Then in that folder you have to find a file named "uid.dat", it will have a symbol of the Microsoft Notepad on it. Once you have found it, delete it (It is just that simple). If it is not there (THis most likely happens when you do this about five times) then Jagex have hidden it in another folder. If that happens, instead of typing "C:\windows\.file_store_32" you type in "C:\windows\.jagex_cache_32" in replacement. And in that folder should only be one file named "uid.dat". If it's in there then delete it, if it's not you can skip right through to this next paragraph.

Now you must of kept logged in this whole time. And you must've rembered the world you have logged in to. Now open up another Runescape Browser and play on the same world. Log in to another Runescape Character and keep playing, but if you do this then it is most likely to cause a lag or more.

++++++++++++++++
Selecting Different Details

This is one i haven't used. But from many other people saying that it works then i obviously thought it works.

You guys can try it anyway and give some feedback if it works (Also the one below).

Now to start off, i think the heading gave this all away. If you haven't figured what you;re supposed to do by noe then you're thick (No Offence).

Firstly you open one Runescape Browser, select High Detail then select a world. Then open up another browser then select Low Detail and log into the same world.

Very simple...

--------------------
Selecting Different Java's

This is another one i haven't yet tried too. But other people have said it works so i obviously think it works.

Now, go to the detail select screen. Scroll down the page (Page Down, Scroll Arrows, or MouseWheel) and you will see Java Setting. Select one Java setting then select your detail. Then select a world and log in.

Secondly open up another Runescape Browser and do the above except select a different java setting from the one you did before. Then log into the same world as you did before.

=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-

Now i think that about all wraps it up.
This guide is Copyright© 2007 to Dudeofthed. It may not be edited by any way.

If i find any more ways to Multiple Log In then i will edit this recent post. Please Do Not send me any other ways you have discovered, i will do it my self.

This is Version 1.0 of my guide. Later versions to come. ;)

Dark_Sniper
02-23-2007, 12:03 PM
Yes can be very usfull i knew about 2 of them and the undetectable one i knew about.

omgh4x0rz
02-23-2007, 12:52 PM
Then you knew about all of them :)

Smartzkid
02-23-2007, 02:17 PM
I made a batch file to speed up the first (undetectable) method

Just put a shortcut of this in your quicklaunch bar.

copy and paste this \/ into notepad and save it in your documents as something like 'deluid.bat', then drag its icon to the quicklaunch bar so you'll have a shortcut for it.

del %HOMEDRIVE%\.file_store_32\uid.dat
del %HOMEDRIVE%\.jagex_cache_32\uid.dat

also, don't freak out and say that 'Z0MG WTF ITS A ViRUS!' cause if you knew anything about dos, you'd know that this will only delete two files

JAD
02-23-2007, 03:49 PM
hmm.. nice guide. I'll have to try some of those. I have been just drop trading, and haven't missed a trade yet. is drop trading any more detectable then these though? nice tut though, can't wait to see newer versions :)

Daniel
02-23-2007, 09:54 PM
hmm.. nice guide. I'll have to try some of those. I have been just drop trading, and haven't missed a trade yet. is drop trading any more detectable then these though? nice tut though, can't wait to see newer versions :)

Yes, i have realised that drop trading is not detectable too. But some people may steal your stuff.

For Example; I was drop trading 50k, Rune Scimitar, Rune Battleaxe, Rune Platebody, 1000 Air Runes and more. But when i did this there was nobody there. As soon as i logged on to my other account which was at the same place some noob was already there standing where i was. That noob took Rune Platebody and 50k.

I would recommend the tips in the tutorial for a much safer way.

JuKKa
03-03-2007, 02:52 PM
i have made a client in visual basic everytime u click on any of the "addons" or options it will delete the UID.Dat ..

i also included an other runescape window for dual logging

heres a picture :)

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/8724/runescapeclientux0.jpg

if u want this client :) just pm me

ironlarreh
03-08-2007, 05:13 AM
Thank You so much. I had no idea why i could not log in two times. thanks again

-IronLarreh

Samittaja
03-13-2007, 09:45 PM
different detail one works but I'm not 100% sure about detail one, must try it out.

legendaryhero90
03-13-2007, 10:36 PM
there are ways to get more than 2.... ihope you guys know that...

chuck chuckie
03-13-2007, 10:56 PM
Ok you say this way is undectable totally!

We do not no alot of what goes in in the JAgex place, so there is alot the they could be doing. They trace our IP's... So if 2 people are logged in from the 1 IP then thats a dead give away, so im not so sure how this is undectable...

Please tell me.......................
Thanks chuck

tylanbo
03-15-2007, 12:06 AM
Yes, i have realised that drop trading is not detectable too. But some people may steal your stuff.

For Example; I was drop trading 50k, Rune Scimitar, Rune Battleaxe, Rune Platebody, 1000 Air Runes and more. But when i did this there was nobody there. As soon as i logged on to my other account which was at the same place some noob was already there standing where i was. That noob took Rune Platebody and 50k.

I would recommend the tips in the tutorial for a much safer way.

In your case, what you need to do is log out, log back in the drop trading character, and take items back before it even appears to that guy.

Ok you say this way is undectable totally!

We do not no alot of what goes in in the JAgex place, so there is alot the they could be doing. They trace our IP's... So if 2 people are logged in from the 1 IP then thats a dead give away, so im not so sure how this is undectable...

Please tell me.......................
Thanks chuck

Not true, let me explain. Yes jagex logs IPs, but many people play off a network, meaning that there is multiple logs off one IP legitly. I play on a network for instance, often at the same time as my brother, and when we log in the IP address shown is that of the host of my network, not our individual computers. Hence, dual accounts on 1 IP does not neccessarily mean you are flagged.

EDIT:
Thanks for the tutorial I'll be sure to utilize it over drop trading :D

chuck chuckie
03-15-2007, 12:13 AM
oh thank you for clearing that up. So if delete the things that are suggested Can i just multi log anyway?

E.G. World 110 Member and then world 109 Non members.

Think i could do that if i delete those necasary files??!!??!!?

tylanbo
03-17-2007, 07:36 PM
oh thank you for clearing that up. So if delete the things that are suggested Can i just multi log anyway?

Not sure, why don't you try it and tell us ;)

stilfly
03-19-2007, 01:14 PM
Ah sweet, that simplifies things a lot. Lol, I was dragging my laptop over next to my main computer and just doing it that way...

pini3000
05-12-2007, 10:21 PM
well the simplest way I know is to:

1st window with signed applet
2nd window with unsigned applet

then delete uid.dat

and bobs ur uncle!

mamoth95
06-25-2007, 06:04 AM
ive seen an autoer logged in to more then one world i want to know how he did it does anyone know how if so pm me plz thanks

Macho Man67
06-29-2007, 09:06 PM
Thanks I really needed this. Also this will help my army a bunch:D

Lalaji
07-15-2007, 01:11 PM
nice tut. very helpfull

mrbreezer
07-16-2007, 09:24 AM
differant java types really works, i do it already for years like that, its works perfectly!! so you dont need to delete anything :)

uber0ne
08-05-2007, 09:23 AM
My main homedrive is L but i also have a C drive. Fagex skips my maindrive automatically and stores its file on my C drive.

mynameisjoe
08-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Yeah.. the different (signed-unsigned) one works great and easily. That's what i use.

Nose Smasher
08-10-2007, 02:09 PM
This was actually helpful. :p

I knew about the detailed one and the (signed/un-signed) one already, but I'm glad there's another way because I was tired of tryin to click both "login's" within 3 seconds of each other. (or how ever long you have)

Thank you, I'll start multi-loging this way now. :D

gheaden
08-10-2007, 05:51 PM
I'm kind of surprised that no one has mentioned this. I've multilogged this way for a year or so and with no problems.

Open 2 browsers, go to the login screen for the same world in both screens, and enter login info in each window. Resize your windows so you can align them like the image below and the just click login as fast as possible on the top windows then bottom window. If works about 85% of the time for me. When it doesn’t work you just have to log out then try again.

http://www.shokimages.com/files/hnounhnh0z4jzgmqztdw.jpg (http://www.shokimages.com/)

Macrosoft
08-13-2007, 12:21 AM
Nice Tut, I didn't know about any of this... I just new about a, probably detectable way not mentioned on this thread, however these ideas are more clever:bart:

killer man 007
08-15-2007, 05:39 AM
Thanks for the hints, i usually just use two different computers. Desktop and notebook, but hey I'm a newb what can you expect lol.:D

roosrule12345
08-15-2007, 05:58 AM
lol i was multi logging before i read this by opening up two seperate login screens then clicking fast between them never had any problems with ban before so it works.

oxo24
09-08-2007, 02:46 PM
haha this is hilarious to be honest, Jabex become paranoid about their chat filter but they dont fix a simple problem such as this, brilliant mate.

Smartzkid
09-08-2007, 02:58 PM
If they could fix it, they would.

The way unsigned works won't let them fix it without limiting logins per ip, which would keep people with multiple computers behind a router from playing on more than one computer, which would be a problem because of wifi hotspots and shared internet.

Tootoot222
09-08-2007, 05:35 PM
I'm kind of surprised that no one has mentioned this. I've multilogged this way for a year or so and with no problems.

Open 2 browsers, go to the login screen for the same world in both screens, and enter login info in each window. Resize your windows so you can align them like the image below and the just click login as fast as possible on the top windows then bottom window. If works about 85% of the time for me. When it doesn’t work you just have to log out then try again.

http://www.shokimages.com/files/hnounhnh0z4jzgmqztdw.jpg (http://www.shokimages.com/)

or, just make a scar script to click within a few milliseconds of each click :f:

asdffff
09-09-2007, 02:49 PM
nice guide!
tis is very usefull:D

mark9510
09-09-2007, 07:21 PM
nice this really works

pr1s0nbr3ak
09-09-2007, 07:47 PM
no more bannage for account tradeing:)

joshmcginnis
09-09-2007, 09:25 PM
thanks man!

marksteele
09-10-2007, 12:31 AM
hehe this makes thinks alot easier up untill now i had been taking 2 comps from my school library :)

shenman
09-10-2007, 05:54 AM
omg thanks heaps ive lost a fair bit of stuff drop trading wooot thanks man

bdrid007
09-12-2007, 12:29 AM
thanks ill try that nexttime

Eugeniu
09-12-2007, 12:52 AM
Oh nice, I only know about the different java selections, + rep I guess (h)

Winnie
09-12-2007, 01:33 AM
For the last one, you have to choose the default Java and the bottem one i think.

XXX_iPwn
09-14-2007, 07:13 AM
another way is find your system files and delete em all!
but thanks helps

Nucleus
09-14-2007, 04:26 PM
Wow nice job finding out how to how this. xD

ShowerThoughts
09-14-2007, 04:38 PM
dude dont spam man report him he just got 10 post and you will never see him post again really remove all his spam posts

qasdzxc
09-16-2007, 05:39 AM
THERE IS A DIFFERENT WAY TO LOG IN.

It is the easiest way i know of and so far on all of the sites I hvae gone to nobody has known about it.

First u need to open up 2 (or more) internet explorers and go to runescape.com, and then go to the same worlds. Type in your username and password for both (or more) worlds of ur accounts but DONT log in yet. Then u need to minimize ur internet browsers and put all of the login buttons very close to each other, and make sure they are all visible. And then click on all of the login buttons as fast as possible. If done fast enough all accounts will login at the same time. Easy and very simple!!! No deleting, no going into weird folders, and no manipulating certain things to get in at the same time.

:)

merchartist
09-16-2007, 06:43 AM
Well, the detail one doesn't work, but the java type does dunno bout the first one though. Cool now no more drop-trading.

iSkank[X]
09-16-2007, 07:51 PM
I've searched all over my C:/ drive and there's no UID.dat anywhere :confused:

crimson boy
09-16-2007, 08:44 PM
thanks I didn't know that.. I just used the normal way

coolbeans
09-16-2007, 11:28 PM
They all worked for me. I usually just use the unsigned applet, and a signed one.

bink830
09-17-2007, 03:07 AM
i use the swiftswitch program and an ie7 window
thats it
it allows me to multilog without changing any settings.
i have vista and a usb modem powered by comcast
not sure if it works for everyone but worth a try?
i think so

420 4me
09-18-2007, 06:22 AM
tyvm ;)

Runescapian321
09-21-2007, 12:37 AM
I tried using the High detail/low detail way, and I couldn't log in with two guys on the same world, but I could log in with both on different worlds. Did Jagex fix it recently or did I do something wrong?

nething
09-28-2007, 02:00 AM
Grave Diggers Ftl -.-

grats
09-28-2007, 02:31 AM
also if you use routers you can log in same worlds without having to switch them.. atleast it works for everyone i know

thefirst
09-29-2007, 06:31 PM
Hmm, ill have to try this out, but, dont you think if they are hiding the file somewhere else after a while, that they know your doing it? Or do they not care.

mark9510
10-08-2007, 04:10 AM
many people have now tried this including me the file comes back and the accounts get banned

shaz
10-08-2007, 11:06 AM
also if you use routers you can log in same worlds without having to switch them.. atleast it works for everyone i know

2nd that.

bluedog
10-09-2007, 12:36 AM
I just use any browser and make two screens of it, make them the identical size and move the login parts close together and click twice rapidly and I'm logged it, but I think this might be a bit easier. Not to sure about the 'different details' part though, just tried it and it didn't work. Anyways good guide.

ILikeCake
10-09-2007, 03:10 AM
Wow, I didn't know that, so no more losing stuff from droptrading :)
I always wonderdered how my firnds pure got so rich and how he and it where on at the same time...

koolman
10-09-2007, 06:32 AM
I think drop trading would be detectable because you suddenly loose something then log out. After that another account from you adresse logs in straight away and suddenly gets the same thing you just dropped.

baosen
10-11-2007, 03:52 PM
I run two Virtual Machines when trading stuff ^_^. It works great.

Mariuswbz
10-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Nice. Too bad my computer sucks. :(

lil_joker95
10-12-2007, 07:10 AM
ive loged in 2 accounts by opening two runescape windows putting the pass in both of them and then making the windows half size and cliking log in as fast as possible on both of them

Julza
10-12-2007, 07:42 AM
easiest is just diff java

sciter
10-12-2007, 09:11 AM
good tut

m a t t
10-12-2007, 11:48 AM
yet to use, but cheers for the tip mate. may take a lil longer but if it saves u losin ur items its well worth it :P

waterfoul
10-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Thanks i would have never know you could just delete one file

trv1991
10-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Another way that I've tried is this:

- Open two runescape windows on the login screen
- Make sure they're both on the same world
- Enter login information on both, but don't log in just yet
- Now, make sure both window's aren't fully maximized, and tile them so that you can see the login button on both screens
- Click login on one screen, and IMMEDIATELY click login on the other screen

You should now be logged into both accounts. Sometimes I get major lag from this in crowded areas (normally I don't lag at all), but in scarcely populated areas I'm usually fine and I can trade between accounts flawlessly.

xX Shadow Xx
10-21-2007, 10:49 PM
another way is to open up two browser windows, type in your username and pass in both (dont log in yet). then make one of the windows smaller so you have the 2 login buttons right next to eachoter, and hit one, then the other as quick as you can. if you are fast enough you got it!

Erox
10-22-2007, 03:26 AM
You mean my days of running from room to room are over? LOL!

I made a batch file to speed up the first (undetectable) methodOoh! I like that. Thx.

ryu88
10-22-2007, 03:43 AM
beats getting on my other computer. Thx

Geebly
10-22-2007, 11:04 PM
The first two methods didnt work for me.

The last one did, but I couldnt log both of my players onto the same world.

DAMN U FAGEX!

tckaile
10-23-2007, 06:27 AM
very nice this will become very useful to me i believe, thanks a lot!

julian0
10-24-2007, 09:29 PM
Nice it works

cookman213
11-03-2007, 07:13 PM
Thats pretty interesting, but do you know of any way to log in more than 2 accounts at the same time

mental osx
11-04-2007, 10:23 AM
can someone explain why this is undetectable?
your ip doesn't change so it think it's quite detectable or do they just don't check for that?

neG
11-04-2007, 12:17 PM
Delete UID;
Open Runescape Unsigned in FireFox;
Open Runescape Unsigned in IE;

Yea, that'll do.

hubabuba
11-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Ty vm, I tried to log in several times in 2 diferents windows.. but now its working, thx!

sovuf
11-06-2007, 06:12 PM
That is pretty sweet, Ima try that later. Thanks

travo
11-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Deleting JAGEXs tracking system....GREAT IDEA

Different javas is easier to use and remember tho

slackjaw7
11-11-2007, 12:45 PM
or, just make a scar script to click within a few milliseconds of each click :f:

But... how would you select 2 r's client windows. I'm trying to learn scripting, but i'm a little lost with that.

Slackjaw7

t3h solja
11-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Looks like it works good. I'm gonna use it now.

pur3skillz3
11-11-2007, 03:39 PM
There one more way i know :) but i dont know if it still works or not
If you want to know heres how it works.
First open up 2 runescape login pages with the same worlds
Then type in your two accounts that youre going to login with.DO NOT LOGIN YET.
Now heres the tricky part, you have to press login for both of them really quickly and you should be able to login with both accounts.

NxTitle
11-11-2007, 03:41 PM
Wow, this is sweet! I always did it the third way, I never knew that selecting different details would work!

Oh yeah, I have another way:
1. Buy two computers
2. Open runescape on both
3. ...
4. Profit!

lol :p If you really want to spend money on two computers for runescape, there's a small problem.

But from now on. I'm definitely using the undetectable way. Thank you, this is a good tutorial.

qasdzxc
11-12-2007, 02:59 AM
this thread is outdated,
runescape changed the name of uid.dat to random.dat
and now the only wat to delete random.dat is to exit out all rs clients
i guess using an unsigned applet would still work tho:)
after u have alrdy deleted random.dat

blackhand101
11-13-2007, 12:35 AM
simple fix to the drop trading thing...
GET 2 COMPUTERS and hook them up
EDIT: also if u can put them next to each other
EDIT: if you can't do it your self grab a family member if u dont have one adopt one lol..
all done

ge0force
11-18-2007, 06:53 PM
Another would be to have 2 browzerz (ex .2 fire fox browzers ) ...open...and go to the same world...and logg in at Same time...best way to do this is to minimize 1 window...small soo u can only see loggin button and the other 1 full size...and jus click the smaller 1 first then immediately click the full size 1......

Panse
11-18-2007, 07:17 PM
Wouldnt it just be easier to use unsigned java on one of the clients?

Blazinhell
11-18-2007, 07:37 PM
the best way to do the 2 different clients, is to use the regular at the top when u log in, and then use the unsigned on another browser, its laggy, but it always works

sinocopa 1
11-29-2007, 12:31 AM
dont work for me can find file

roastedpeanuts
11-29-2007, 12:37 AM
Thanks very much for this.

scott19911
12-01-2007, 07:35 PM
umm thats cool

scott1991
12-01-2007, 07:44 PM
cant get it to work for me

soppa_z
12-03-2007, 07:34 PM
The guide you've write here doesn't work :S have i done anything wrong? or are you lieing

wuggles
12-03-2007, 10:41 PM
i tried it and still got the error login limit exceeded :( pm me any tips plz

Frankyfro
12-04-2007, 12:26 AM
Hey, i didnt read the entire thread, so im not sure if this has been posted before...

Another way to do it, not mentioned in tutorial (the way i use) is:
1. If you dont have 2 accounts on computer, turn on guest.
2. Log on with 1 char in 1 world(remember it), start->log off->switch user
3. Log on with the other char in the same world on other account :)
4. Switch as necessary.

Since switching accounts only takes about 4-5 secs, you should have no probs with logging off in between.

Edit: Id just like to say that i use this method rather than the simpler 2 java versions one because for some reason my computer doesnt like running 2 at once and it just crashes.

mooney
12-10-2007, 07:01 PM
:confused: well what will be the point of logging two accounts in the same world for trade purposes when r.s will be undergoing an update next year to make this impossible.....:duh: .

:duh: :fiery: :spot: :stirthepot: :sasmokin: :duh: :fiery:

Denman
12-15-2007, 06:30 AM
I prefer using VMWare.

Testerz11
12-15-2007, 05:41 PM
very helpful, thank you.

shro0ms
12-18-2007, 06:06 PM
:O didnt know about that, thanks

Shawn1533
12-18-2007, 10:38 PM
this is a awsome TUT espessily if you need to trade items from ur autoer accnt to ur main =]

Da 0wner
02-07-2008, 09:12 AM
drop trading dosent work anymore because of new update only 3k shows up..and all you need to do is get the rs client. open 2 of them get on same world login screen...then get them in same place type details on both of accts u wanna login wit and den just press login, then alt-tab then login really fast. they do login thats faster and more effiecent than all those.

snowboarder19
02-07-2008, 10:56 PM
a lil off topic but the new 3K rule is just dumb cuz now i cant even give my friends a hand if they need ALOT and i can give things to other accounts but now with this log in thing i can:) thx it help cuz i had only knew one way to log in 2 account before i read this

eurostylz
02-07-2008, 11:08 PM
lol theres alot of ways but ive heard of people gettin frozen doing that one

Da 0wner
02-08-2008, 12:10 AM
eh well i dont just did it now =]

retybob
03-21-2008, 12:50 PM
cool, does anyone know if this still works?

fyi101
04-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Thanks for this, been looking for an efficient method to initialize multiple instances in the same world.

del %HOMEDRIVE%.file_store_32uid.dat
del %HOMEDRIVE%.jagex_cache_32uid.dat

thedemonic19
04-09-2008, 06:44 AM
:p lol nice man. thanks gotta try this. should be nice, real nice. Ty :)

scissormetimbers
04-10-2008, 05:42 AM
will they catch u if u use this nowadays?

Dan
04-10-2008, 10:53 AM
will they catch u if u use this nowadays?

I doubt they're checking anymore (if they ever did) for dual loggers after the 3k update.

sunny
04-21-2008, 12:56 PM
if i have rs open will i try and delete the uid. it comes up with something like "cannot delete file in use close programs that might be using it and try again" is there away to stop this so i can do that first login thing?

pedilus1
04-24-2008, 12:25 PM
sweet wow nice working guys ur the best

Sgt Soul
06-07-2008, 03:23 AM

you can multi log in like that anyway no deleting neccisary :D

runescapecoin.net
06-11-2008, 02:07 PM
To make even more money from mining you can try to better way. This requires 60 mining, 50 smithing, and 43 magic. Enter the mining guild and mine mithril rocks. Then mine some coal. Cast superheat item on the mithril ore to make mithril bars. You can normally get 20 - 22 bars per inventory (after mined all coal and mithril smelted and did again) Bank these. Repeat quite a lot of times. I normally get 500 before I start selling. With your 500 mithril bars, go to world 1 and sell at the same place for 1500gp each, some people will only buy 1400gp each. You will make about 700k-750k!

runescapecoin.net
06-11-2008, 02:15 PM
.. nice guide. thanks for shareing:)

man slaughter
06-11-2008, 02:28 PM
you forgot to mention the VM way(the one i use). its better i believe since you get in rs as if your using another computer on the same network. i believe a well known srl member said not to log in from the same computer...
and other well known srl members have said theyve been ip banned...

dude double post? not a good start.

blade12
06-11-2008, 07:20 PM
nice man ima try this i hope it works.

jakeyboy29
07-02-2008, 08:44 PM
doesnt work

iseeyou1600
07-09-2008, 12:15 AM
Thanks for sharing, I'm going to have to try this:) :)

Waddo
07-09-2008, 01:21 AM
Nice guide wd.
runesapecoin use the edit button.

StrikerX
07-09-2008, 01:43 AM
To get into 2 world on the same computer

Have to runescape screens open when it says detail select have one use the java you always use and one with a Unsigned Client

high life1212
07-14-2008, 01:53 PM
Never seen this before looks usful

AgentZero
07-14-2008, 03:42 PM
I tried all 3 ways and none of them seem to work due to new update? Any confirmations that it actually works now???

Smarter Child
08-14-2008, 01:04 AM
ive seen an autoer logged in to more then one world i want to know how he did it does anyone know how if so pm me plz thanks

One auto cud be using smart and switching details i play runescape on another account while my bot is autoing anyways theres not much of a point since the trade transfer here

Smarter Child
08-14-2008, 01:05 AM
I tried all 3 ways and none of them seem to work due to new update? Any confirmations that it actually works now???

YUPPP!!!!!!! I know for a fact that the detail one works never really tried the others~
and if jagex banned ur IP follow this on how to change it http://www.ehow.com/how_2262799_change-ip-address.html

if that doesn't work and your desperate try this...http://www.change-ip-address.com/

xxgodsmackxx321
10-17-2008, 12:23 AM
ill try this sometime, i never knew it was possible, thx

dnq3
11-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Youse a
virtual machine

simba1993
12-07-2008, 09:56 PM
apparently there are flaws in RS:)

Brodyf11
12-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Thanks for the tut. I used to use rsbot to open and run 2 rs accounts but then rsbot expired...

ttocszed
12-14-2008, 06:57 PM
ugh this trade limit is such bs!

Flamedrown
12-23-2008, 09:30 AM
I cant seem to find it with the new runescape interface and what not

athena
12-23-2008, 01:27 PM
i used the different java types for my whole rs life lol (having one defult java and the other unsigned applet or watever)...

another way was changing java and stuff but also running one rs on firefox and having the other on internet explorer...

although recently it hasn't been working at all... it will let me have two accounts on but they HAVE to be on different worlds....
so i just gave up lol... i only play my noob (in training) account these days...

xx

athena
12-23-2008, 01:29 PM

i think the new update is what screwed all the ways i was doing it...
any1 know of any wat that actually works these days?

xx

Unreal
12-23-2008, 01:45 PM
there used to be a way but reccomended for drop trading in the old Runescape play, i think it was the skeleton and the guy, down below was this button something like unregister java and you would have one unregistered and one registered to multiple log in. i dont think it works anymore i attempted to make some trading but failed

Adroit707
02-24-2009, 07:41 PM
You could always open smart, disable it, and log in with one account. Then log into runescape.com with another account. That will let you log into 2 accounts.

Smarter Child
02-24-2009, 07:47 PM
I think my tutorial is fine. Deleting .dat will still work:)

Woojoe
03-09-2009, 09:46 PM
I think my tutorial is fine. Deleting .dat will still work:)

Any chance you know how to find this file on a MacBook Pro?

Rich
08-24-2009, 10:25 PM
And you're a spamming and gravedigging noob! :D

Smarter Child
09-06-2009, 02:58 AM
does this still work ???

I'm not positive this works anymore, although i think my tut (http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34717)works.